by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Interview with Natasha Loclear

2 posters

Go down

An Interview with Natasha Loclear Empty An Interview with Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:38 am

Spoiler:
(This takes place a couple days after Summer Splash 2018)

Natasha sat with her left leg crossed over her right, one hand resting upon the table in front of her, the woman being careful not to accidentally bump the microphone as she took questions from the group of about two dozen, all of whom seemed to have a question to ask her. She was calm under fire though, well used to all the attention after several years in the AFW though this was definitely a step up from the norm. This had seemed like the perfect occasion to pull out a new set of clothes her aunt had made for her and thankfully one of the interviewers asked about them so she could give credit where it was due. But then it was back to questions about everything from her diet to who she was dating now, quick answer was no one, but then a woman stood up and asked her how it felt to make history.

She had done it. Natasha Loclear had taken advantage of an unexpected shot at the title and reclaimed the Hentai Championship, defeating two other women for the right to hold the belt that had been stolen from her by Minerva. Her only regret was that she hadn't been given the chance to get revenge on that woman herself, but she had taken solace in the fact that Ari had seen to it that Minerva's reign was cut short, and now Natasha had once again defied the odds and earned back the title making her the first ever two time hentai champion in the AFW.

That particular fact hadn't even occured to Natasha until the reporter mentioned it, Nat bringing the hand out of her lap to brush her hair as she needed a moment to think that one over. When she did settle on the answer she waited for some quiet then continued. "Honestly I hadn't even realized that until you said it just now. So excellent question." She paused there to chuckle. "But the answer is simple, I feel amazing right now, in disbelief really that I just did something even Belinda never managed to do. Yes it meant losing this belt first but thats the real challenge isn't it? After you've reached the top of the mountain and then someone came along and knocked you back down, were you able to get back up and climb again? For me the answers now yes."

That appeared to satisfy the the woman who thanked Natasha and took her seat, leaving the floor open to more questions such as what she thought about her opponents in the match. That answer was easy though, Natasha smiling and even blushing a little as she thought of those two. "I had to go through two amazing women, Ari and Eirina, to be here today but I wouldn't have had it any other way. This title only means what it does to me because of who I had to face to earn it and those...deux femmes magnifiques...made it a match I will always remember, along with everyone else considering how many times I've been told the match has been watched in the few days since. People must have seen something they liked."

The small group laughed along with Natasha at that but another questions was already on their lips, a man with quite the incredible mustauche that curled at the ends asking her if there was anyone she had in mind for her first defense. This too took Natasha a moment to think over, time enough to take a drink of water before she settled on what to say. "Well if I got to choose anyone, which isn't how the process works so you know but if I had my pick I'd say Belinda herself. I always loved watching her work in this ring but joined after she had retired much to my displeasure. I'd love to draw her out for one more match. As for someone on the roster today I don't really know, theres those I owe some payback to like Velvet valentine, and theres names like Cecilia Northman or Odessa Brock who I've had my eyes on in the past, but what can i say I can never choose just one."

Natasha had others on her mind as well but she felt those names would stir up the reporters more than anyone else, a guess quickly proven right judging by all the follow up questions being yelled her way right after she name dropped those three. She had been to enough of these even before they were about her, Natasha's father having taken her to a few of these when it was him being interviewed over the family business, to know how to lead them around.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

An Interview with Natasha Loclear Empty Re: An Interview with Natasha Loclear

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Ashley Evans:

While Natasha was answering the questions for her interview, she had no idea that there was an invader inside the room. Sitting in the front row wearing some shades and a business suit was none other than Ashley Evans, a wrestling veteran who happened to be a member of the Tension roster. However, the woman was currently in attendance for a friction champ’s interview. Her reason for being there, a mix of competition and lust.

Natasha had worn that Hentai Belt multiple times, and the red queen wanted to personally test Miss Loclear’s abilities in a match. She thought it was a pretty nice set up. Older VS Younger. Tension VS Friction. Red VS Blue. Plus Natasha was a very beautiful woman, and Ashley wanted nothing more than a chance to get her hands on it. Thinking about a match with the bluenette always got the brunette a little giddy and very excited. Being so close to the woman only made those feelings stronger. Natasha was a mere six, no seven feet away from her.

It was getting almost painful for the veteran to stay seated while her target was right in front of her. However, Ashley wanted to find the perfect moment to make herself known to the current champ. She didn’t just want to stand up and demand a match, there had to be timing, and a good set up. Theatrics were very important, after all. So Ashley continued to wait as Nat spoke about her match at SS and the two women she had defeated.

“I sure saw something I liked…” Ashley thought to herself as she listened to bluenette speak. Natasha was blushing slightly, and the red queen was betting that was from her remembering the fun she’d had with those two. Ari and Eirina were some of the hottest women in Friction, and they certainly put on a show with Nat. Then, as Natasha spoke about her possible opponents for a title defense, Ashley had found the perfect moment.

“Maybe someone should choose for you then?~” the brunette would purr out as she stood up from her seat and started to walk over to the champ. “Let me introduce myself, my name is Ashley Evans…and I would say that I’m sorry for interrupting Miss Loclear, but I’m really, really not. You see I’ve had my eye on you for a while now…and I’m done watching from the sidelines. I want to face you...in the ring...Woman to woman.” Ashley would say as walked around the table Nat was at, and then sat down on top of it on the same side the champ was on. Once there she’d take off her shades as she looked Natasha over, up close and personally.

“So what do you say, champ? Wanna throw down with me?~” Ashley asked as she popped open the top button of her shirt, revealing a good amount of cleavage for the bluenette to take a good look at.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:30 am

Natasha had just finished fielding a question on why she loved the color blue as much as she did, something she felt was pretty obvious but she smiled and answered it all the same, when a woman she didn't recognize stood up in the bullpit. At first she thought she was just another reporter trying to get her question in only none of the others had a silhouette anything close to the one this Ashley Evans had. Even in the suit she was wearing Natasha could tell this woman had an impressive physique and judging from the words coming out of her mouth she did not lack for confidence, it was practically radiating off of her actually.

The champion didn't so much as move an inch however as the stranger approached her table, Natasha looking back at the woman with an amused grin while her left hand remained motionless on top of the table. Beneath the surface was another story though, her right hand was clenched into a tight fist and her legs were tensed up ready to spring herself at this woman if she did anything to threaten her. Natasha's dealings with Minerva had left behind a lesson and she wasn't about to let anyone catch her by surprise ever again.

"Can I help you?" She asked and the woman answered, Natasha getting the distinct impression Ashley wasn't lost. She was here on a mission and she would have been a liar if she said she wasn't interested in just what that mission was.

"Ashley Evans. Can't say the name is familiar but from your body and the way you carry yourself I had already guessed you were a wrestler." Natasha spoke in a calm voice, not taking her eyes off of Ashley for even a moment. "Its impolite to interrupt Ashley, a strange way to ask me for something as small as a simple match. Is that all you want or do you have your eyes set a little higher than that?" Natasha's hand rose to brush her fingertips along the gold which laid on the table in front of her, curious to see if she had guessed right. Natasha knew full well that the belt made her a target but this was new, Ashley wasn't in Friction as far as she remembered and yet she wanted to jump right to the front of the line? Just nonsensical if true.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:53 am

Ashely smiled as Natasha spoke. The bluenette was quite the beauty, so it was hard to focus on her words and eye fuck her at the same time. The woman's body was a great sight to behold. However, as she listened to Nat, it seemed that the brunette would need to explain herself a little more to the champion. Whether Natasha was legitimately wondering or if she was just just making Ashley jump through hoops didn't matter, though. She would play this game either way.

"Hehe...Well of course I'm aiming higher, darling~ I wouldn't be talking to you here if I wanted a normal match...plus it'd be a waste to tussle with a woman of your reputation without the gold to make things...exciting~" the veteran wrestler laughed before she waved her hand at the reporters. "I'm doing this here so all these good people can watch as I challenge you for your title, Miss Loclear~ And I refuse to take no for an answer..." Ashley declared before standing tall and taking off her suit coat and dropping it on the table. The brunette wanted to intimidate the champ ever so slightly as she pretended to prepare for a fight in order to put Nat on edge. Ashley wasn't planning to start their tussle here, though. She wanted a their match to be as big as possible!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:01 am

So that was her game. "Oh? So without the belt to liven things up as it were, you wouldn't find being confined into a ring with me exciting?" Natasha teased right back, more than willing and able to play the game that Ashley had begun. She took a moment to survey the room, glancing amongst the various faces of the reporters to see what effect the woman's words were having. Reading the room was a key skill in business and it didn't take her long to realize they were buying into it, then again that shouldn't have surprised her, people loved few things more than a catfight especially when the women involved were the caliber of herself and Ashley here. And it seemed Ashley wasn't above starting a fight then and there.

Natasha pressed her hand beneath the table up against it from below, preparing herself to flip it over into Ashley's face should things come to that. But on the surface she just continued to smile, resting her elbow upon the table and resting her chin on the palm of her hand as if she were either bored or mildly intrigued by the intruder in her press conference.

"You refuse to take no for an answer?" Natasha said with a tilt of her head, watching quietly as the suit coat fell away leaving a barely clothed Ashley in front of her. The woman was quite the feast for the eyes but one wouldn't know that from the calm look in Natasha's eyes. "Am I meant to be intimidated? Or perhaps overcome with lust when faced with your gorgeous form? Perhaps that has worked for you in the past but not with me Ash. Theres a long list of competitors in Friction eager for a chance at me, why would I give it to you?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Ashley could tell that Natasha was playing 'hard to get' with this title shot. But that only made this little game even more fun. "Hehe~ That's not what I meant. I just wouldn't waste your time in that case. Management could easily set me up in a non title match with you. But for the gold, we'd be able to fight a hundred times harder and in an even more exciting stakes." the veteran wrestler explained to Nat knowing the French woman still needed some convincing. Nat sure was making her work for this fight.

"Intimidated, no. Overcome with lust, no...not until I'm in the ring with you baby~" Ashley explained with a flirtatious wink. "Why me? Well you say there's a long line of people who want a shot...but the only one here is ME. I am the only one willing to go the extra mile for you, Miss Loclear. Sure people can get in line...but in the past...when I held gold in other leagues...I never had a line. I had tons of people gunning for me in any way they could because that's what they needed in order to get on my level. That's what I'm doing for you Miss Loclear. I'm not just trying to get a match, I'm also giving you the respect that you deserve." Ashley explained to the champ.

"If you're still doubtful, though, maybe I should give you an...unrestricted look...at what you'd be in the ring with~" the brunette would say in a seductive tone. Regardless of the champ's answer, though, Ashley would begin to strip. She'd start with her top, unbuttoning it quickly before dropping it on the floor, the veteran fighter would show off her breasts in a red micro bikini. Then, Ashley would unbutton her pants and slide them down her legs. This revealed a scarlet colored thong before the woman started to pose with her arms behind her head. "How do I look, darling? Am I worthy of the champ's time?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Natasha looked out over the room as Ashley continued on, trying to get a sense of how the woman's words were playing in the minds of the various reporters and photographers gathered in front of her. She had hoped they would be as dismissive of Ashley's power play here as she had been thus far but no such luck, she saw interest in some faces and more than that she could practically see the story forming in their minds. Whether she had intended it from the start or not Ashley had given these people quite the story to run with, a champion from another league on the hunt for AFW gold with her eyes set on the Hentai champ, she could imagine the headlines now. She couldn't be upset with them though, their job was to find that latest exciting story to keep their readers hooked and Ashley here had literally thrown one right in their laps.

That story only grew more incredible as Ashley proved she had the lack of modesty seen in every hentai division wrestler, Natasha's eyes widening in shock as the woman peeled off what was left of her clothing to reveal barely there undergarments. Ashley wasn't one to leave anything to the imagination it seemed, a trait Natasha might have found endearing in other circumstances. But as she watched the photos being taken in rapid succession and heard the scratching of pens Natasha knew she had to get in front of this now.

"The only one here is you? Thats because everyone else is out there fighting or preparing to fight for their shot at this." Her hand came out from under the table and grabbed hold of her belt from the top, holding it up above her head as she rose to her feet to present her own presence to the room. "They are fighting for their spots in the line you dismiss, climbing the ladder while knocking down anyone that gets in their way just as it should be. I want to fight the best Ashley and as good as you look I know nothing of your skills in the ring, so if you want a shot at MY belt then go out and show me theres no one else who could give me the fight that you can. Prove it in the ring."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Ashley could see that Natasha was going to make getting a title shot difficult. It wasn't a surprise, but it was a shame that the champ didn't want to tussle right here and now. That was a pretty unlikely event, but Ashley wanted it to happen none the less. However, despite all the things that Natasha had just told her, the brunette only really acknowledged one thing. And that was the fact that the bluenette admitted she looked good.

"Oooooooh...so you do think I look good~ For a second there I was worried..." Ashley teased in a seductive tone as she and Natasha stood in an epic standoff. It was if all the things that Miss Loclear had said about proving herself went in one ear and out the other. Sure Ashley had heard it, but it didn't interest her in the slightest. All she really cared about was fighting the bluenette. Now Natasha was holding the belt above her head, while the red clad queen would get in the woman's face so close that their breasts were pressing together to make the scene even steamier!

"Just think about it, sweetheart...I'm sure that you'll make the right decision~" Ashley whispered as the reporters took so many pictures that the world around them almost appeared to be filled with stars. If Natasha wanted to play hard to get, then so be it. In the end, the red queen always got her target.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down