Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, GreatForce, Harrier, kerflubble, killcarrion, OmegaVan0, Saintezis, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 3 Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Catelyn was getting excited, that much was clear as day by watching her face. She would slowly inch her way forward as she raised those arms of hers and offered another lock up to the beautiful raven haired woman.

Though to her surprise as she would start to make her way closer, as things seemed to be going smoothly, she instead took a surprise hit straight to her face, smacked with that fist straight to her caramel skinned cheek. Sending Catelyn staggering backwards, as she would bring her arms up to protect herself from any further punches. Bringing up a crude guard.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by WrestleMind on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:15 am

With Catelyn staggering back Elizabeth could taste blood in the water. "I gotta get another hit in before she gains her footing!"

After Catelyn had taken a few steps back Elizabeth knelt down and then charged forward like a running back. She hoped to act as a spear against Catelyns toned stomach, knocking the wind out of her.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Catelyn was staggering, a bit dazed but she was able to quickly shake that off at least. Though that didn't exactly seem as if it was going to matter! As she would see the busty raven haired woman charge towards her and then drove her shoulder right into the redhead's abs!

" Guuurgh!" Catelyn gasped out in pain as she was taken straight off of her feet and send down onto her back, arms and legs flopping a bit as the spear also had the air rush right out of her lungs, leaving her coughing wildly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Yesterday at 4:45 am

Elizabeth stared down at her huffing and puffing opponent for a moment, so early in her career, each bit of successful offense felt like a refreshing surprise. "Right! I better try putting her down while she's still weakened." 

The Iron Belle would try lifting her stunned opponent into a seated position before lacing her muscular arms around her neck in a sleeper hold.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Today at 5:18 am

Catelyn was a bit dazed and coughing after having been taken down by Elizabeth like that, and it looked as if she wasn't about to let up one bit against the redhead as she would move in and get in behind the woman, lifting her up towards a seated position, before those strong arms of the busty raven haired woman latched around her neck.

Catelyn would gag the second that the sleeper hold was locked in, her hands would quickly move up and grab a hold of those arms of Elizabeth and aim to try and pull and pry them off of her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3