by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Catelyn was getting excited, that much was clear as day by watching her face. She would slowly inch her way forward as she raised those arms of hers and offered another lock up to the beautiful raven haired woman.

Though to her surprise as she would start to make her way closer, as things seemed to be going smoothly, she instead took a surprise hit straight to her face, smacked with that fist straight to her caramel skinned cheek. Sending Catelyn staggering backwards, as she would bring her arms up to protect herself from any further punches. Bringing up a crude guard.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by WrestleMind Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:15 am

With Catelyn staggering back Elizabeth could taste blood in the water. "I gotta get another hit in before she gains her footing!"

After Catelyn had taken a few steps back Elizabeth knelt down and then charged forward like a running back. She hoped to act as a spear against Catelyns toned stomach, knocking the wind out of her.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Catelyn was staggering, a bit dazed but she was able to quickly shake that off at least. Though that didn't exactly seem as if it was going to matter! As she would see the busty raven haired woman charge towards her and then drove her shoulder right into the redhead's abs!

" Guuurgh!" Catelyn gasped out in pain as she was taken straight off of her feet and send down onto her back, arms and legs flopping a bit as the spear also had the air rush right out of her lungs, leaving her coughing wildly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:45 am

Elizabeth stared down at her huffing and puffing opponent for a moment, so early in her career, each bit of successful offense felt like a refreshing surprise. "Right! I better try putting her down while she's still weakened." 

The Iron Belle would try lifting her stunned opponent into a seated position before lacing her muscular arms around her neck in a sleeper hold.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 am

Catelyn was a bit dazed and coughing after having been taken down by Elizabeth like that, and it looked as if she wasn't about to let up one bit against the redhead as she would move in and get in behind the woman, lifting her up towards a seated position, before those strong arms of the busty raven haired woman latched around her neck.

Catelyn would gag the second that the sleeper hold was locked in, her hands would quickly move up and grab a hold of those arms of Elizabeth and aim to try and pull and pry them off of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:52 am

Elizabeth admired the strength of her opponent, it nearly matched her own. When Catelyn tried pulling the iron belles arms off she managed to budge them a few inches before Elizabeth responded by whipping Catelyns head back and forth and wrapping her thighs around her trapped preys waist.

Elizabeth flashed her pearly whites. "I got her! A minute longer and this match will be all mine!" One thing a novice like Elizabeth didn't know was there was always some way out of a hold.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Catelyn was fighting to pry those arms off of her neck, trying to free herself from the sleeper hold. She would shake her head, struggling to become free. She was able to do so little by little...then suddenly, those strong legs snapped around her waist.

" Ooft!" Catelyn cried out as those legs began to squeeze her waist, she struggled to keep her arms at Elizabeth's arms, trying to continue to free herself from the sleeper hold to begin with. She'd have to worry about the waist scissor later!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:04 pm

Despite her best efforts Elizabeth arms were slowly wrenched off of Catelyns throat. Having to give up on the sleeper hold Elizabeth focused on the so far uncotested waste scissors she had locked in. 

With her arms now free she was able to press her hands to the mat and gain some more leverage on Catelyns muscular waist. "Feeling tired yet!?" Elizabeth asked, feeling pretty tired herself...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:50 pm

Prying the arms off of her neck allowed her to start to sit up a bit, free of the arms range at least somewhat, unless Elizabeth would yank on her long red pony tail to get her down, but she doubted that. The redhead would shake her head, wincing as she felt the pressure of that waist scissor!

Those legs squeezing and compressing her waist tightly as she would squirm from left to right, she would start to press her elbows down against he knee joints of Elizabeth trying to force a bit of pain into those legs to try and get them off of her!

" Nnn...n-not at all...y-you?" Catelyng would retort.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Elizabeth gritted her teeth as she struggled to keep her legs wrapped around Catelyns waist. Yet she could not deny simple physics forever. With a bit of leverage and force, Irish lass chipped away at the Iron Belles knees until they buckled and her legs loosened. When her former prey escaped from the hold Elizabeth would try and stand up for the chase. Her knees buckles again she collapsed to the may. The damage to her joints was greater than she thought. "I can't stand... So be it! I'll just fight her while I sit on my ass!" 

The defiant sitting woman stood her ground, praying her knees would recover before Carelyn could brutalize her too much.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next