Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

MIO vs ???

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MIO vs ??? - Page 7 Empty Re: MIO vs ???

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:26 am

Eventually Mio began to struggle genuinely as her air ran out. Of course, by that time, it's already too late for her to do anything since she had gotten pretty weak in Orochi's grasps. "Nnn...! Nnnh..." In the end what she could do was to tap on the woman's arm, which would earn her another punishment session.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:47 am

As Orochi kept Mio in the breasts smother, the girl eventually tapped out, which was a wise choice for her, considering that she might get herself knocked out if she remained trapped there. Grinning, Orochi would let go of the girl from her fleshy prison, dropping her onto the mat as she would loom over her.

"Now... why don't you follow my instruction?" Orochi said to the girl. "Get on all four and bark like a dog, will you?" She wanted to make the girl remember that time when she was treated as her pet, and she would like to see how the girl would react to it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:10 am

Mio fell on her hands and knees after Orochi released her, breathing heavily. That made it easier for her to follow the woman's demand as she happened to get the first part done already. Still her cheeks blushed deep as she gave her former mistress a submissive look, clearly embarrassed with the order. The raven haired girl didn't have any other option as it was, however.

"Unn... w-woof... wooff...!" she barked, timidly at first, then tried a louder one, wincing from the shame.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Orochi chuckled, loving the fact of how obedient the girl was as a pet. "Good girl..." Orochi praised the girl before she held out her hand right in front of the girl's face. "Now, lick it. I want you to worship it. Come on, don't disappoint me..." Orochi told Mio to start licking her hand, and she would watch the girl carefully if she would follow the order or not. She hoped that she wouldn't waste the time that was given to her, or else she would be very displeased.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Even if she's a little ashamed, Mio had to say hearing Orochi's compliment made her feeling somewhat delighted. No matter how she tried to deny being claimed as the woman's pet again, her body clearly still remembering well about the woman who was once became her mistress.

Orochi issued the next order, and Mio had to say this one wasn't as bad as the previous one. She reached for the outstretched hand and began to lick it obediently. Starting from the palm, then each of the fingers, sucking those digits a little in the process.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:45 am

Orochi would let Mio lick her hand, looking at her in amusement as the girl followed her order. But then, she would pull her hand back as she would then lift one of her feet up, bringing her boot right in front of the face of the girl.

"Now... lick my boot..." Orochi ordered. She wanted to see how the girl would carry out that order. "Remember, time's ticking~" she reminded her, tapping at her own wrist to tell Mio that they didn't have much time.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:14 am

"Ugh... y-yes..." Mio was a little reluctant, but she ended up licking Orochi's boot anyways as she's bound to do so by the rules. She didn't look like she's enjoying it as much as when she's licking the woman's hand, but thankfully the punishment session didn't too long from that point.

"Ick..." she stuck her tongue out a bit, wincing, before getting back to her feet, wanting to forget about the taste as soon as possible. With the match then restarted, she'd try to take the initiative this time by throwing herself off towards Orochi, with the intention to take the woman down to the mats!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:01 am

Orochi could tell that Mio didn't like doing this as much as she liked licking her hand, but it's no big deal. Also, the time was up soon after that, so the match would resume.

Orochi was about to prepare herself when Mio suddenly threw herself towards her, bringing the tall woman onto the mat. "Uuhhn!!" This caught Orochi off-guard, and she ended up on the mat, with Mio being on top of her. She ended up a little dazed, allowing the girl to take advantage of her, provided that she was fast enough.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Mio's surprise attack allowed her to take Orochi down to the ground, and she's not stopping there. With her opponent seemingly dazed, the raven haired girl would get off the woman's body so she could try turning it over. If she could do that, Mio would lay herself on her side atop Orochi's back, before attempting to apply a relatively light version of the STF to her opponent.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:16 am

Dazed after being taken down, Orochi was then rolled over onto her front before Mio went onto her back and put her in an STF. "Uuuhhn..." Grunting, the tall woman could feel the pressure coming from the hold. While she could break away from this, she seemed to have trouble doing so due to her dazed state.

"Ngghh..." Orochi would press her palms against the mat, trying to push herself up while still having Mio on her back, looking to lift the girl up, which should be easy considering her light weight and frame.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum