bool(false) Sorry guys
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Tarantulust, Vcom7418, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

Sorry guys Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Sorry guys

Go down

Sorry guys Empty Sorry guys

Post by Edmund on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:54 pm

To those I have matches with, I apologize that it’s taking so long, work has been keeping me busy almost every day. On top of that, I’ve just come down with an illness that’s been keeping me in bed so again, I apologize for my very late responses and I will try my best to get back to posting once I get better and work starts to relax a bit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down