Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sabrina vs Tsubaki
by Grievous77 Today at 1:09 am

» Friend Like Me
by Saintezis Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» A bright sunny day! The perfect time for a hero?
by Cicilia Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» Belinda Northman Vs. Natasha Loclear - Maple Syrup Pit Match
by daemongirl Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Raul Tejada vs Makoto Takeda: Mismatch?
by Cicilia Yesterday at 10:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

Cirno, Gwyndolin, LunarWolf, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 pm by skip-stop

Hi

I’m looking for anything for my character Hawk Moth. Easy or hard match (except FvM, although and it can be discussed), backstage or gym meeting, long or short storyline

If someone is interested, then I propose to contact in Discord to discuss any thoughts and ideas. My Discord skip-stop#4063. PM on the forum is also opened, but Discord will be better

Peace to everyone

Comments: 0

Looking for some fun

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm by anime_hentaifighter

It bin a while since I done a post like this , but just wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a match or two here

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by WrestleMind on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:26 am

Her memory was fuzzy but she vaguely remembered being rocked to sleep with her face snuggly pressed against something soft and... Pleasant. Now she found herself suddenly roused from her enjoyable slumber as she was bent like a straw across Lexis slender shoulders. The cherry on top was Lexis hand pressed against Himaris crotch. This led to a tornado of pleasure and pain rampaging through the young girl.

Being a highly flexible girl Himari could bend quite far without much discomfort. Yet as the angle of her back became more and more acute the pain increased exponentially. There was a benefit to pain though. It dissipated her mental fog and sharpened her mind.

Because Lexi was holding her awkwardly to feel her up as much as possible Himari saw an opportunity to reverse this hold and land some offense. She would attempt to claw at Lexis face until she loosened her hold. When the torture rack was compromised Himari would shimmy down Lexis back and wrap her slender arms around Lexis neck in a rear naked choke.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by Yori on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:21 pm

While Lexi never spoke, the cause of which was still to this day a mystery. She was a musical soul however, so her soft hum was something of a common occurrence as she cranked down on Himari's body, able to flex considerable bend out of the weaker girls back. It was a casual affair for her, slowly walking the interior of the ring as she lightly fondled and pulled at the seemingly helpless girl in her grasp.

She did well to counterbalance the flailing of Himari keeping her well maintained across her shoulders with little issue… until fingers sudden dragged themselves across her face in a vicious rake. She let out a small yelp, eyelids snapping shut. The referee issued a warning for attacking someone eyes but the damage had been done already.

Himari was able to slip herself free, climbing behind Lexi to wrap her arms around the brunette's neck while she reeled from the eye rake. She managed to stay upright even with the petite girl clinging to her form like a spider monkey, reaching up to wrap her fingers around the forearms that choked her like chains. She staggered her stance to keep from falling, prying at those arms as she twisted herself side to side to attempt to thrash the smaller girl off.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:36 am

"This is it!" Himari thought triumphantly. "My friend will be doing the passing out very soon!" Himari had seen many wrestling match's end within a minute of a sleeper being used. Of course, those wrestlers were far more experienced and brawny than this scrawny Japanese girl.

Small as she was her added weight and efforts at strangulation were bearing fruit. Lexi was staggering and twisting violently as she tried to shake off Himari, yet she was only wasting precious energy. The cute gymnast clung to her opponent stubbornly; adjusting herself and constricting her legs and arms around Lexi more tightly. "No way Lexi! I'm feeling bad but you're gonna go to the down!" In an attempt to apologize Himari gave Lexi a hurried peck on the cheek.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 am

Lexi fought to stabilize, wasting precious energy and time in her struggles as Himari was able to choose and squeeze her full form. The petite girl was hard to grab for, slim limbs able to construct closer and provide less room to grasp at. By the same token though, it also made the girl lighter.

The brunette winced as the grip around her tightened, letting out a soft raspy gasp for air. She already felt a bit lightheaded and as a submission is herself she knew the dangers of skirting with blacking out. Her eyes flicked from side to side, getting a good bearing of where she was on the ring.

She moved backwards, slow at first but broke into almost a jog at the height of her speed, careful to maintain balance as she went. When the ropes entered her peripheral vision she jumped back, throwing her weight towards the turnbuckles, trying to smash Himari between herself and the post like a wrestler sandwich.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Wed May 22, 2019 4:27 am

Himari could sense Lexi was growing weaker. Her earlier attempts at bucking her off had ceased and she could hear the distinct sound of rasping. "Sleep, pretty girl... Sleep..." Right, when victory was in the novies grasp Lexi sprinted towards the turnbuckles.

Himari realized what was about to happen far too late to do anything about it. "Huh? wait!" Lexi turned around at the last second and smashed the delicate gymnast against the turnbuckles. She let out a guttural yelp as the air was forced from her lungs. Worse, her head whipped back into the top turnbuckle, nearly knocking her out. Like a piece of meat thrown at a window Himaris sweaty body slowly slid down the turnbuckles until she was sitting, splay-legged and limp, on the floor.

Himari looked up at Lexi with glazed eyes. She chuckled and coughed lightly. "You... You banged me really good Lexi..." 

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:24 am

Lexi snapped Himari against the corner, feeling the smaller woman's grip break from around her neck. The brunette stumbled forward, hunched and huffing as she tried to catch her breath. She blinked her eyes, running her fingers along her throat as her vision returned in full. That had been close, too close, all because she was being careless.

She straightened herself up, glancing back at Himari. Sweet girl just blurted it out that she was beat down. The brunette smirked, taking a few strides away from the corner. She turned slowly, gripping the waistband of her swimsuit to adjust how it sit over her body. Lexi breathed in deeply, readying herself for what came next.

She leaned forward, breaking into a full run. With a quiet grace she galloped towards Himari, closing in fast. Just as she neared, the brunette threw her body forward, kicking her legs out, attempting to slam her crotch into Himari's face and mount the smaller girl with a bronco buster. She gripped the top ropes to secure herself if she landed the assault, buckling up and down on top of the other girl to repeatedly slam down on while riding her face.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4