Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, GreatForce, KillerV, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Panda, Tarantulust, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration  - Page 3 Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration  - Page 3 Empty Re: Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration

Post by kerflubble on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:01 pm

by the time the shock of hitting the canvas with one hundred kilograms of extra woman falling on top of her had past the pale giantess was already making the most of the oiled titan's predicament, first by brushing the ebony amazon's face with her heavy breasts leaving a trail of oil on Rebecca's cheeks and bringing back brief memories of the five on one challenge before taking her smothering an extra step beyond.

The air had been driven out of Rebecca by the initial tackle meaning the giantess wasn't even able to get the air in her lungs to speak a retort before Himeko shifted herself off the ebony rack and onto Rebecca's face, her glistening ass cheeks enveloping the dark skin as Himeko let herself get comfortable as she began to smother her rival amazon out for the count.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
kerflubble
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration  - Page 3 Empty Re: Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:34 pm

Himeko moaned as she wiggled her big, pale ass on Rebecca's face. The amazon enforcer was trapped underneath her, which made the giantess kinda cocky. So she'd lean forward slightly, enough so that she could see Rebecca's eyes. Then, she'd start to spank her big butt hard enough to make her cheeks jiggle over the woman's face! This was to taunt Rebecca as well as to play to all the cheering fans.

"I bet you're having blast down there...aren't you? I know I am Haha!~" the busty woman giggled as she had her fun. "I wonder what Adrian thinks of this...Blink twice if you think she's enjoying this...OH! And if you have something in mind that she'd enjoy...Let me know~" Himeko whispered. She didn't mind playing to one of Adrian's fantasies. Maybe put Rebecca in a certain hold, maybe let herself be put in a hold...This offer was definitely too cocky, but at the moment she didn't care. Himeko was just having too much fun!

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:43 am

While Himeko's taunts might have normally gotten a reaction out of the pinned giantess, Rebecca couldn't actually hear anything the Heavenly General was saying. Two butt cheeks swallowing up her face seemed to be dampening the ebony amazon's sense of hearing somewhat. With the last gasp of air, Rebecca reached up to firmly squeeze the Pale Giantess' ass, trying to get a good enough grip to throw the Japanese heavyweight forward and let her gasp for much needed oxygen, oil and sweat dripping down her face.

kerflubble
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:03 pm

"Woah!" Himeko shouted out as Rebecca suddenly pushed her butt forward. This caused the giantess to slip off her knees and she'd come down on her belly. This was upsetting, and Himeko smacked her fist on the mat in frustration. The white clad behemoth would slide forward then across the ring, just in case Rebecca suddenly started attacking.

"You're strong alright, but I'm gonna wear you down!" Himeko said to the dark skinned amazon as she got back up. Rebecca was taking so time to breathe it seemed. This gave the giantess time to compose herself, as well. Then, Himeko would respectfully give Rebecca time to get to her feet before making her next move. Once she was up, then the giantess would charge forward to lock up with and rub against the amazon enforcer.

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:20 pm

Brushing off thick layers of body oil as the black edges around the edge of her vision, Rebecca was graciously allowed the time to get back on her feet once again before facing another bull rush from the Heavenly General, giving a professional nod to restart the contest of strength only this time seriously on the back foot. The ebony amazon's muscles were oxygen deprived and tired, not bringing the same amount of power to bear as the giantess had gotten used to having, if she wanted to throw her foe in this ebony vs ivory battle of wills it was going to take something special.

As it was Rebecca was forced back into the corner, her toned butt pressing into the turnbuckle pads as she kept a desperate hold on the pale giantess.

kerflubble
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum