by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose)

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 am

"Thank you," Yelena grunted as Mako slid the plates into place, letting her hands wrap around the metal bar once again as she steadied her breathing before lifting the weights up and onto her chest, holding it in place for a few seconds before her muscles easily powered the heavy bar above her as she exhaled, starting off slowly before the Shark made her comment.

The brashness of it took the pink haired powerhouse off guard but the bar did not wobble as Yelena held it up "Depends," she grunted, lowering the weights back onto the hook so she could talk normally "do you mean fighting me or the other way?" she asked, "Maybe one, then the other." the Russian amazon chuckled as she pushed herself away from the weights and sat up on the bench, looking The Shark straight in the eye with an audacious grin.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:22 pm

Mako chuckled as she listened to the Russian's questions before smirking back at her with an audacious smile of her own. Yelena forgot one of the options, though. Which, in the shark's opinion, was the best one. "Hehe...Weeeeeeeell...I was thinking about both...and at the same time...but I would never be upset with one, then the other~" Mako would say with a laugh as she looked at the muscular goddess.

"I mean...no one is here...and I'd love to see what you can do on the mats..." the shark explained with hungry eyes. She was practically undressing the woman already, but Mako wouldn't go farther than doing so with just her eyes. At least...not until her prey agreed to a little match, first. "So what do ya say, Yelena? Wanna take a break from those weights and tussle around with me?" the shark would say while trying to look as attractive as possible. She'd even lean forward to look right into her prey's eyes while her hands rested on her hips. That way Mako could also give the woman a pretty damn good look at her inked-up cleavage to further entice the beautiful, hulking woman.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:08 pm

The two women locked eyes and grinned. Mako's shark teeth on full display as the tattooed fighter made her intentions known, it would be a shame to abandon her scheduled workout but perhaps a bit of intense sparring (as if there was any other kind with the shark's smile) would be better for the big Russian right now "Da, just let me wipe down the bench first. No sense on whoever's next having to lift in my sweat." she said, pulling out a towel from underneath and showing some good gym etiquette before getting down and dirty with the blonde. "Name your rules, I'll fight by them... unless I think they're stupid rules. You'll know when that'll happen."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Mako was very happy to hear Yelena agree. This was going to rock and she knew it. First she'd wipe down the bench before they both worked up another sweat on the mats. As for the rules...Mako had a lot of ideas on that subject. The one she chose, though, might be a bit too wild for the Russian. Mako was still going to ask, though.

"Sure go ahead...as for the rules...we just fight until one of us can't continue. Not KO...cause if you were to KO me I'd like to continue when I wake up~" Mako explained with a chuckle. "Or...we could also have us a little...hentai bout? First to cum loses~...but if you're against that I'll understand. Some people just can't handle that sorta thing..." the shark added, hoping Yelena would be egged on enough by that last part to accept.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:57 pm

Despite the offer, Yelena thought better of diving straight into hentai match practice with the shark. Despite Mako's flirting "Business before pleasure, I came for a work-out today, we can indulge after we beat each other to pulp." the pink haired behemoth said, rolling her shoulders as she made her way to the grappling practice mats, two young ladies quickly scurrying away from their own practice at the sight of the Russian amazon "Fun times are more fun when earned."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:18 am

"...Hey...I'll have you know I've had more fun times than I can count. So let me tell you that is only true half of the time." Mako would say while waging her finger at the woman. "But I guess I kick your ass before I...well you know~" the shark teased Yelena, before stretching her limbs a little bit. Then, with them both on the practice mats, Mako would raise her fists while bouncing on her feet.

"Ok, Yelena, ready...set...go!" the woman counted before starting her attack. Mako would start things off with a quick kick as she swerved her right leg up so that the top of her foot would smack against her opponent's side. Not a knock out kick, but it was a fast one.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:03 pm

Yelena chuckled along with Mako, the two fighters acting like they were going to have a little fun when everyone else watching them was just going to see two women beating the ever loving crap out of each other "Ready when you are!" The big Russian declared as she settled into more of an amateur wrestling stance, slightly hunched over with her arms out in front of her ready to catch the smaller shark. Unfortunately for the Pink haired Powerhouse the Shark was faster on the attack than she was.

Grunting with the impact as Mako kicked her in the ribs, the big woman dropped her arms down for more of a boxing guard instead and tried to jab her sparring partner in the face with a big fist. Trying to grapple with the tattooed blonde this early was just going to get her body lit up with kicks, at least this way she still had one arm tucked in close to block something.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Mako had prematurely smirked as her kick landed. Before she could mae a witty remark, Yelena had retaliated with a punch to her face that caused the cocky shark to blink a few times as she stumbled back, looking rather surprised. She wasn't expecting a strike from Yelena. The woman seemed more like the grappling type. Regardless, Mako would recover fast and charge the Russian-tank woman. She was throwing caution to the wind this time as she tried to fake her out with a knee strike. At the last second, though, Mako would spin and try to get behind the muscular goddess.

If successful, the shark would jump on her opponent's back without wasting another moment. That way she could try to lock the taller, bulkier woman into a sleeper hold while her legs wrapped around her waist. This would hopefully wear Yelena down a bit, as well as give the shark a chance to toy with her 'BRB' (Big Russian Bear), by lightly humping her crotch against the woman's strong back.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:57 pm

It was Yelena's turn for a bit of hubris to kick in, the Shark moved more from her jab than the big Russian had moved from one of her kicks so while the blonde might have been the more skilled striker, physics dictated that a punch from the power lifter could do a lot of damage in return. Mako seemed to be quick on the uptake however and immediately switched strategies.

The pink haired amazon was suckered in by the feint allowing the Shark to slip behind her and jump up on her back, limbs slowly encircling the big woman as the sleeper hold was locked in by Mako with a little extra intimacy. If her head wasn't being squeezed the Russian would have said something about earning the right to dry-hump her, but instead she let her actions speak louder. Grabbing hold of the legs around her waist, Yelena threw herself backwards, looking to dislodge Mako by squishing her between the canvas and her heavy frame.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 pm

"Mmm...I've got you now~" Mako purred into Yelena's ear as she dry humped her back. The bigger woman wasn't exactly helpless, though, which the shark found out for herself soon enough. Yelena would gab onto her legs and throw them backwards, causing the Russian colossus to crush Mako under her weight. Immediately, the shark would grunt out loudly as the air shot out of her body.

Coughing in pain, Mako looked helpless under Yelena's iron body. Surprisingly, though, the shark laughed a bit while coughing violently. "...Ugh..hehe-KUUFFFF! God that hurt...ok...get off me...seriously...you're hot as hell but you weigh a ton..." she'd say while squirming underneath the muscular woman. Her hands would push against the broad's shoulders, but couldn't get Yelena off of her. After being slammed to the ground, Mako didn't have the strength to remove the sexy Russian brute. Hopefully Yelena would get off her soon...although Mako did just mention her weight. Sure not every woman was sensitive about their weight, but being described as a ton might be a bit much.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next