Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, acuya, Cherry Lover, Cirno, Daaharu, godjacob, killcarrion, Lobo, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, MissTiff, Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21, WrestleMind, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 0

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for some actions

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:51 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi everyone

I'm looking for some actions for my characters
Matches, backstages, a whole storylines - everything goes

My roster you can see here - skip-stop station

My Discord for quick chat - skip-stop#4063

Peace to everyone

Comments: 0

Sisters of All Styles vs. The Valkyries - Blooded

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sisters of All Styles vs. The Valkyries - Blooded - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisters of All Styles vs. The Valkyries - Blooded

Post by Vcom7418 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:11 pm

Clara would pass by Reiko, as the woman tried to reach out to her to stop her escape towards her sister. The Valkyrie called out to the Shadow Lord, and attempted to catch her with her arms...but GASTER just single-mindlessly ran towards the edge of the ring, aiming to exit and help Alice outside, so that the two of them could regroup and find a way to defeat their opponents...

In the middle of thinking that, she felt a strong force grab her by the shins, and trip her down to the floor!

"WAAAAA----OOOFFF!!!"

On her way down, GASTER barely managed to soften her landing with her arms, her head hitting the mat with a bit of force, Clara stopping right near the ropes in her fall...

As GASTER turned, she saw that the biker had taken hold of her legs!

"N-NO! L-let go off me!", Clara tried to resist, get her legs away from Reiko and finally escape the ring!

...but suddenly:

"Aghhhhh!!!"

The other woman in the ring would take her attention away from Alice and onto her, grabbing her ponytail and twisting at it, mocking her attempts at helping the Pale Rider...

...and picked her up, and hurled her over the barricade! A few people, recognizing that Makoto was planning something rough, would leave their chairs, not content with acting as cushioning for another wrestler. Few, with worse reactions remained...

...and ultimately, as GASTER was tossed by Makoto outside of the ringside area, she would end up half on top of a man and a woman still trying to escape, and half on the empty steel chairs, which would painfully dig into her back!

She hissed in pain as she slid onto the floor. She was outside, but now, the barricade separated her and Alice!

The Pale Rider would see everything that would occur: "You actually crazy or something?", Alice would say as she sat up: "You are fighting us, not the crowd...uuuuggghh...".

She tried to stand up, and use the ring apron for support...yet her leg was still hurt to hell and beyond to put any pressure onto it...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sisters of All Styles vs. The Valkyries - Blooded - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisters of All Styles vs. The Valkyries - Blooded

Post by Yori on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Reiko held firm as best she could, Clara come falling to the mat with a less than satisfying thud. It was almost like this girl was tailor made to piss her off. Getting up, running away, squealing like a little girl and the whole weirdo gimmick. She found herself growling, fingers clawing up GASTER's leg to try and find purchase on one of the girl's knee pads, the only real handhold she could find.

“Stop flopping around!” Her mounting frustrated was evident in her voice. She wanted to fight but this chick wasn't even trying to tussle with her. She was pulled about as Clara kicked and struggled, eventually wrenching free from her glass leaving Reiko to faceplant on the mat. She pushed herself up, glaring daggers as her prey left the ring, popping up to go fetch her bat again the moment she saw Makoto had it handled.

Scooping up her weapon of choice she wheeled around fast, charging to the ropes. She dropped down into a roll, touching the r boots to the outside. Trading her bat from.one hand to the other, she threw up an arm to Makoto in passing, attempting to exchange a small forearm thump akin to a high five.

Sorry, won't let her get by again.She murmured low, not letting the crowd or her opponents see her with tail tucked between her legs. This was her moment to impress the boss, the real boss not the smiling asshole that currently held the official title. She looked up to her sisters and nobody else was going to change that fact. Brushing by, she put on her mean face again as she trudged to the barrier.

“Thought you wanted a challenge.” Reiko swung her bat in a violent sweep, scattering empty chairs from her path to clatter along the floor. She tilted her head up, grinning as she came closer and closer. Too easy. She slowed, circling another steel chair to put it between the two of them. Reiko propped up a boot on the lip of the seat, sneering as she looked over Clara.

“If you can't even fight you might as well take a seat, loser.” Reiko thrust out her leg, shoving the chair forward to skid along the floor right at Clara. Dropping her other foot back to the hard ground, when chalked up her bat between her hands, ready for when her foe actually stood up again.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:25 am

Bowling for audience members, never not fun. Makoto couldn’t help but be a little disappointed, though - she’d been hoping to get a few more of them with that throw, but they saw her coming and got out of the way in time. Sort of the price she paid for being a more recognizable face, she supposed. Back on point.

She chuckled at - what was this little bitch’s name, again? Alice, right, weird thing to go by and an even weirder getup to go with it. But she had something to say, talking to Makoto like she wasn’t aware of the way things were going. An easy enough misconception to dispel.

”Everything’s a weapon, dumbass.” Makoto cracked her knuckles as she closed in. ”Everything and everyone.”

Speaking of which, what should Makoto go for next?

Chairs. Chairs were the obvious answers, since they were all over the place, now. It was the lazy, easy choice, but that didn’t make it the wrong one by any means. She grabbed one, folded it up, took a step back to gain some space, then leaped in and brought it down hard, right on Alice’s back.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:35 pm

GASTER would rub her back as she started rising to her feet again. She wanted to apologize to a couple that caught her earlier...but they have already left by the time the Shadow Lord was able to move.

The start has been disastrous for the sisters. With her complete lack of experience in hardcore, Clara was a prey with nothing separating her from the predator...

...who in this case, was a very angry Reiko, making her way through the front rows by shoving the now-empty chairs with her baseball bat, menacingly approaching the masked Brit.

Panicking, Clara tried to rise to her feet...but the moment she did, the Valkyrie would shove a chair with her leg, with the steel painfully digging into her stomach!

"GUAAAAAGH!", she let out, dropping to her knees as she held her hurt belly!

Alice, meanwhile, still had to content with the violent and brutal Makoto...while still dealing with her damned left leg. She listened to Makoto, and, in her anger, tried to rise to her feet. Brutality in a hardcore match was good and all...but not when people who came here to see the show were concerned. Such disregard for non-competitors made Alice hate her opponents more and more...

As she tried to deal with her hurt leg for a good while, she finally cast her eyes back on Makoto...the woman would hold the chair in her hands, and drive it right into the small of Alice's back!

"GRAAAAAAAAAGH!", she roared in pain, dropping on her front once more, still unable to mount even a tiny bit of offense towards Makoto!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:01 pm

Reiko stood at the ready, the top of her bat drawing small circles in the air as she clutches it tightly just waiting for the perfect target to present itself to her. Clara was right in front of her, vulnerable, possibly even helpless… the biker babe could have easily just hammered her into the concrete and called it a day. That wasn't what she wanted though, she wanted the Gaster sister to see it coming and crack that dumb mask right off her face.

She was getting impatient though waiting on the huddled over woman nursing her wounds, anger bubbling over as if the pain she had inflicted wasn't to blame for her opponent already being down. She growled, itching even closer. Kicking a boot up she attempted to plant it on Clara's shoulder, trying to shove the woman up to a kneeling position where her head was raised.

“Peek-a-boo… I see you.”
Chalking the bat up again, propping the other woman up with her boot if need be, Reiko would rear back and swing the aluminum weapon around in a terrifying crescent, trying to smash the younger sister right in the face without any real signs of remorse. She threw all her weight into the blow, clearly overconfident she could land the swing and put Clara out of the fight.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2