Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cy_Man, LunarWolf, Nelv, Saintezis, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez is searching for a challenger!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 am by WrestleMind

My new character, Marilyn Martinez, is looking for someone to face in her first match. 

My top preference would be for her to face a strong heel. Though I'm open to hearing any other ideas. Razz

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Thunder Ryuko Vs. Megumi Mutoh

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Thunder Ryuko Vs. Megumi Mutoh

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:55 am

Draping Megumi Mutoh's body over her shoulder, the brunette's arm would tighten around that waist and midsection of the cute Megumi. She would hear the cries of her fellow Wrestle Angel as she would continue to torture her in that painful hold.

Holding the Combat Genius up in the air, Thunder Ryuko would start to walk around the ring. Trying to send vibrations of pain up Megumi's spine, and march around the ring in a almost triumphant manner. She would suddenly smile and nod her head. Everyone knew what she was planning to do. Jumping up, she'd try and drop down onto her knees, trying to perform a Canadian backbreaker drop! Looking to send a massive jolt of pain to that spine.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:53 pm

Not content with just draping Megumi's back over her shoulder, Ryuko then proceeded to walk around the ring, parading Megumi who was on her shoulder, causing intense pain around her spine from the vibration. "Aaaahhh!! Aaaaahhn!!" Megumi cried out some more, and at the moment, she was looking helpless as she flailed her limbs uselessly.

And after Ryuko was done parading Megumi around on her shoulder, she then proceeded with her next move, which was dropping herself onto her knees, subjecting the Combat Genius to a Canadian backbreaker drop, and Megumi's eyes became wide open as she let out a shrill scream of pain. "AaaaAAHHHHH!!!!" And thanks to that, she flopped onto the mat, whimpering in pain as she would try to soothe the pain on her back.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Thunder Ryuko had now taken control of the match as she was walking around the ring, parading the Combat Genius around as she went around the squared circle, basically a full lap before she would finally drop down onto her knees and send that massive jolt of pain up Megumi's back. The loud scream from Megumi was sign enough that she had succeeded in causing a great deal of pain to the fellow Wrestle Angel.

The Goddess of Rebellion would rise up to her feet shortly after dropping Megumi down, and quickly try and reach down and grab at Megumi Mutoh's legs, trying to take a hold of the red leotard clad fighters limbs and tuck them in under her armpits, aiming to then try and seat herself on that back of Megumi and lock her foe into a painful boston crab submission hold.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:05 am

Writhing in pain on the mat after being subjected to the Canadian backbreaker drop, Megumi tried to focus on her recovery, but it looked like Ryuko wasn't about to let her do so as she went to put her in a submission hold. More precisely, she went for a Boston crab, grabbing her legs before turning her around, clamping those legs under her armpits as she sat on her back, bending her spine which caused intense pain around the affected area.

"Uaaaaarrghhhhh!!!" Megumi screamed out in agony from having her body bent like this. Her eyes were clenched shut as she tried to endure the pain, and she knew that she could only endure for so long before needing to tap out. Not wanting to submit to such a basic and simple move, Megumi would instead try to drag herself towards the nearest ropes, hoping to give herself a rope break in order to escape this painful submission hold!

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 pm

Grabbing a hold of those legs of the cute brunette, Thunder Ryuko would grab a hold of the woman's legs and put her in that Boston Crab submission hold, getting the loud cries of pain out from the Combat Genius as the red leotard clad fighter would struggle and try to endure the pain.

She felt how Megumi was reaching out towards the ropes, trying to pull and drag them closer. Waiting a few moments as she would watch over her shoulder, waiting for the moment when Megumi's hand was almost touching the ropes, as she would try and rise up and pull Megumi away from the ropes, trying to drag her back to the center of the ring before seating herself back down on Megumi's back to try and bend Megumi yet again!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3