Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Panda, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:32 am by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Evil Rose Vs. Anesthesia - Oil Wrestling

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Evil Rose Vs. Anesthesia - Oil Wrestling

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Evil Roses bite was seemingly unappreciated by Anesthesia who was quick to struggle and flail around in the grip as she would find the woman starting to swing at her sides, trying to force the masked wrestler to let go.

Yet after the first set of strikes, she would try and grasp onto those wrists of her former master and seek to pin them against the canvas. Looking to force her down and into the oil as she continued to bite that tongue of hers. Attempting to force Anesthesia to release her waist scissor as she would press her generous rack down on top of the nurse's rack.

If Anesthesia released her waist, Evil Rose would try and scoot up and look to seat herself on that midsection of the woman. She would then release the bite before she'd try and rear her head up and then throw it down to try and smack Anesthesia with a headbutt!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:09 am

Evil Rose did feel pain. Anesthesia had trained her to suppress it to a certain extent, had programmed her to block it out of her mind as much as possible. It was what made her such an effective asset - there was no submission hold that she couldn’t survive, no torture that she couldn’t pull through. Eventually.

But she did feel pain. To an extent. It just took some doing to reach that extent, which meant that Anesthesia had to endure her position for longer than she would’ve liked.

She thought she had decent control on the situation, but she was proven wrong when Evil Rose asserted her position and pressed into her, slamming their bodies together.

Not unpleasant. Not in the least.

But it was going to be a problem if she wanted to win this match, which she certainly did, as was the sudden headbutt she wound up taking right on the skull. The impact left her seeing stars and her body went limp, stunned as her brain began the restarting process. ”Of all the ungrateful, insipid…”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:47 am

Evil Roses feral form of assault had worked out for the beast so far, and the masked warrior would then smack her forehead straight down into the pretty face of the buxom nurse. Throwing her for a loop and finally freeing herself from that painful torment of those legs.

Anesthesia should be proud of her creation, after all she had made what was at one point considered the ultimate wrestler, a beast with no equal. Now, that was a long time ago...and she had no control over said beast anymore.

Also, now she was seeking to put the pain to her former master. Evil Rose would now try to grab at the wrists of her former master and try to pin them by the head of Anesthesia. She'd slide up that oiled up body and try and then lower her amazing rack down upon the face of the tan skinned nurse, looking to keep straddling her while locking in a breast smother and pushing her weight and fearsome might down on the woman's frame.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:22 am

Anesthesia loved a good breast smother. It was always a great way to bring unruly opponents to heel - effective, thanks to her impressive assets, and embarrassing. A solid method of humiliating your foe, and doing so in a way that felt good against the chest. There was nothing quite like the sensation of having a woman screaming against your rib cage, fighting for breath that was never going to come, looking up at your between the cleage with pleading eyes.

Delicious. Utterly delicious.

But she was less thrilled about breast smothers when she was the one under duress. As was the current case. ”No-”

That was the only word she was able to get out before Evil Rose engulfed her world in darkness, locking in a tight smother with her massive, mauling mammaries. Served with her own medicine, Anesthesia tried to turn her head left and right, finding no air or respite, unable to escape...for the moment. There was an avenue she could try, but she didn’t want to resort to it quite yet.

Instead, she tried to a softer approach, pressing her hips up to grind her loins against Evil Rose’s. A tantalizing touch to soothe the savage beast…

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:22 am

Evil Rose's breasts had lowered down upon the lovely face of the crazed nurse and now effectively trapped her in a humiliating breast smother, she could already feel Anesthesia's face struggling and sliding against her oiled up breasts, trying desperately to find some way to get her breath to no avail.

The lavender haired masked fighter then felt how her former master started to try and press her hips up and start to grind her lower frame against Evil Rose's loins, a small coo escaped the mouth of the Beast, but Evil Rose simply smirked and growled out.

Her great power once again being used to try and pin Anesthesia down more firmly, pressing her weight and might down to try and flatten the nurse down as she continued to rub her amazing rack upon the face of her former master.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:08 pm

So, that didn’t work. A shame, really - Anesthesia was honestly hoping she could work Evil Rose down to a softer state, wear her to the point where they could make a little love on the mats. A long shot, perhaps, she wouldn’t deny that, but it would’ve been worth the effort. She wanted Evil Rose back, but with a minimum of damage, if at all possible. One of several reasons why she hadn’t entrusted this task to Sista A.

But very well. If the carrot wouldn’t work, she’d just have to go for the stick.

With Evil Rose’s breast so close, the choice was obvious: she opened her mouth and bite and down on that soft flesh with all the strength she could muster, making sure to dig her teeth in deep. The woman was an animal, but all animals recoiled from pain by reflex, and Anesthesia would find her chance to breathe when that happened. Or maybe do other things…

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Evil Rose enjoyed her time on top of her former master, pushing her generous rack into that face as she sought to end Anesthesia's breathing and leave her as a dazed mess in the oil. Her oil covered breasts sliding over that pretty face.

Though, it looked as if Anesthesia had another plan as she opened her mouth and then clamped her teeth down on top of the beast's beautiful breasts, biting down on that soft flesh and almost broke the skin before Evil Rose would howl out in pain and quickly try and pull back from Anestheisa and retreat away from her foe. not wanting to endure the pain of that bite any longer. It appeared as if the two of them were both planning on fighting like wild animals tonight.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2