by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cold Shower

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cold Shower - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold Shower

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:18 pm

So...if Ryo had to summarize, Mako was a great fighter...Mako had kicked his ass...Mako was kinda scary...Mako was kinda dangerous, clearly fickle and temperamental and willing to turn pleasure into pain whenever it suited her, or whenever he didn't suit her.

In short...Mako was pretty fucking hot.

Not that he could say that out loud right then, given she had her tongue in his mouth and a couple hands on his cock, but he "signaled" his understanding, increasing the pace of his fingers entering and leaving her pussy, as the steam continued to rise around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:57 am

Mako was happy to continue jerking Ryo off all night. She didn't need to leave anytime soon. And she wasn't paying for the water bill. So the shark would continue to have her way with Ryo's body without holding back as much as she did in the ring. Mako would really start to get wet as her pussy was fingered, but honestly she wanted more. Ryo didn't have a condom at the moment, though. At least she thought he didn't. The shark did kinda ambush this guy in the shower, after all. So as much as Mako would like to trust the pill alone, she didn't wanna risk it.

Thankfully...the shark knew that Ryo had other means to get her off.

"Mmm...hey buddy...I wanna try something..." Mako would say without explaining her plan. The shark would then lift her 'fuck toy' up and try to turn him upside down for 69 position. This would be her first time trying this with a man. Firsts were fun, though, and Mako was going to enjoy this.

"Make sure you hold on...I don't wanna drop ya...now start licking already~" the shark commanded Ryo before pressing him against the wall and starting to suck his cock. The shower's wall was useful to keep him up, plus Mako would start lightly humping his face against the stall. She wouldn't hump his skull to pieces, but she needed to get some more pleasure outta the guy. And nothing was gonna stop her.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:56 pm

...And now he was upside down.

Today was a very strange day.

But there was a warm mouth on his cock, and a pussy humping at his face. It must have been Tuesday, and he knew his job. Not wasting a moment, his slid his tongue into Mako's wet pussy, eating the victorious woman out, trying his best to outperform what he had done in the ring with her!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:16 am

"Huh...he's pretty light..." Mako would think to herself as they pleasured one another. The shark could have been thinking about anything. How good this felt, or even how the water made her so much hotter for this. But no, she was thinking about how light Ryo was as she held him upside down and humped his face rapidly.

The sex was fucking great, though, so she couldn't blame the man for her lack of focus. Mako would just keep pleasuring his cock, while he did the same for her pussy. "Mmm...good work, slut~" the shark moaned lustfully as she slapped Ryo's ass. Mako thought she could do this all night while the warm water ran down her inked up body. Of course that was her ego talking, but with Ryo's luck, it'd be right.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:37 pm

Ryo wasn't sure if the heat in his face was either from the blood rushing to his head, the heat from the shower, or the sheer pleasure of the entire sexual situation. Despite all that though, he did his best to keep the woman moaning, out of a legitimate enjoyment of her...and a bit of fear she'd drop him on his head.

What neither noticed however, was they weren't going to be alone much longer, as his friend, Ed Sealgair, and his relative, Kairi Kamiya, entered the shower area themselves. "The hell is taking him so long? He said we'd go out to eat after the match, I'm getting hungry." Kairi complained, causing Edward to roll his eyes in response. "I'm sure he's in here. Oi! Ryo! Stop whacking off and finish up already, didn't you get enough sex today when that Shark lady knocked ye out mate!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:18 am

Mako soon noticed she and Ryo weren't alone in the locker room. Two people came in, a girl and boy judging from their voices. Sounded like they were looking for Ryo...and the guy even mentioned her. That gave Mako an idea. So she'd stop sucking him off and lay in on his back. She did so carefully to avoid dropping him, and then went to pull back the curtain with a devious smirk.

"It doesn't really seem like he did, huh?" Mako would say as she stuck her head out to surprise them. "Sorry to hold you both up...it's good to meet ya, though...you probably know me from his match...but I'll introduce myself anyway! I'm Mako Adachi! What can I call you two?" the shark would say before extending her hand. The curtain was open just enough that Mako's tits were in view. Modesty had no place here, though, so she was fine with it. Both of them looked pretty cute, after all. The girl looked really good, in fact.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Neither Mako or his friends would hear Ryo's yelp of surprise from their call, as he was still eating Mako out, but they heard his whine of protest as Mako stopped sucking his trembling cock and laid him on the wet floor.

Kairi and Edward both just stared in surprise as Mako popped halfway out of the stall, chest fully exposed. Blushing, the blonde Edward reached out and shook her hand, face bright red. "H-Hey there. I'm Edward...You were uh...pretty amazing out there...that footjob and chokehold is a...pretty impressive finisher" He said softly, looking transfixed at the sight of the beauty, unable to take his eyes off her tits...until Kairi gave him a hard shove, shaking her head as well as Mako's hand. "Ugh. Ignore the pervert. I'm Kairi, Kairi Kamiya. Thanks for uh...helping put Ryo in his place. You're really good in the ring, I gotta say. I'm guessing he invaded your shower?"

Ryo, blushing, popped his head out of the shower, glaring at both his allies, pressing his body against Mako's, his still hard member rubbing against her backside. "Hey uh, could you guys just give us a few minutes, please!?" he said hurriedly, clearly unhappy that their sexual session had been interrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2