by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:24 pm

"O-ooh... i-it f-feelss g-gooodd..." Yuto moaned as Resa began to move up and down. His breathing already getting calmer before, but the woman made him panting again in no time. With his face so closer to hers, the boy's attempt to maintain some sort of composure so he wouldn't be overwhelmed completely by Resa immediately vapored into thin air. "H-haaa... oooh... g-gawd..."

He decided to move as well, thrusting his member into her pussy to try disrupting her rhythm, hoping it'd give him a better chance of withstanding her assault. It might be a losing battle, but Yuto would like to try avoiding the punishment if he could help it.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by USLMAN Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:14 pm

“Oh? Trying to give some back huh?” Resa giggles, feeling him desperately thrust his cock into her in an attempt to outlast her vigorous ride. “I’m sorry to say this... but you’re going to have to... do better than that.”

Although it took time, Resa’s faint blush soon returned as she repeatedly impaled herself down on Yuto’s hardened dick. Along with a faith pant coming from her, she was clearly enjoying her ride as she continued to increase her speed. But before long, Resa would throw a twist on the round of sex and pull his face into her large breasts to smother him. “How long... can you last... my pet?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:25 pm

Yuto couldn't respond to Resa's taunting except by moaning. All his attention was so focused on the sensation of his dick being squeezed by the woman's pussy after all. His arousal being pumped rapidly that it's almost impossible to even think about holding back!

Resa certainly felt that what she's doing wasn't enough, as she'd then pull Yuto's face into her breasts, smothering him again. "Mmmpphh...?!" the boy let out a muffled cry of protest, his body twitching and squirming helplessly as he's completely vulnerable in the woman's embrace as it was. From there, Yuto was completely devoured by Resa's rhythm, unable to do anything apart from letting himself being squeezed by the tall beauty's womanhood. The scent, warmth, and firmness of Resa's breasts enveloping his face once again turning his mind into mush, and soon enough he began to tense up again as he's driven to yet another edge of ecstasy!

"Mmmmbbb... mmmpph...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:52 pm

“What’s the matter pet? Cat got you’re... tongue?” Resa panted, keeping a firm hold on his head as she passionately rode him. “You’re sounding... like you’re enjoying this... more than me. Fufufu... must mean I’m... just that good.”

Among the intense sex, Resa felt the boy slowly and surely giving in, his thrusts weakening to the point that he wasn’t able to raise his hips. “Hey... don’t forget...” She warned, giving him a slap with her breasts. “I haven’t... given you permission... to cum yet. You better... hold it in... until I do...”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:48 am

"Hmmmphh...!" Yuto let out a muffled protest as Resa smacked him with her breasts while reminding that he needed permission to cum. He's panicking, trying to think of something to distract himself from the immense pleasure, but thinking was just too hard for him to at the moment! The boy moaned some more, desperately trying to hold himself back for as long as he could... but in the end, his mistress was just simply too much for him.

"Uummmpphh... mmmmmmhh...!" Yuto let out a long drawn moan as he spasmed in Resa's embrace, his manhood thrust the woman's sex faster for a bit, then his juices began to spill inside her, squeezed by her pussy walls. "Mmmmmmhhh..." he continued to cum without any care in the world for a short while, eventually limping off, his expression turning silly under the pillowy cover that was Resa's breasts.

"Mmmphhh... ssrryy... mmhh... nnghh..." faintly, he tried to apologize to his mistress as the afterglow of his climax fading.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Although Resa had warned him, she did nothing to ease Yuto’s struggle in attempting to hold in his orgasm. But even then, it was quite obvious that she was more than upset as his quick climax. “How dare you?” She spoke, pulling his face out so that she could properly speak to him. “I told you not to cum until I said so, and you disobey me and release your load in me.”

It was evident by now that even though she had been riding him for some time, she had virtually no sexual fatigue what so ever. Almost to the extent that she was going easy on the poor boy during their round of sex.

“A pet that doesn’t listen deserves a proper punishment.” Resa said as she force the boy’s disoriented face back into her cleavage, beginning to once again thrust her hips against his. “You will not be free until I cum!” This time, he riding was much more powerful, her womanhood squeezing harder on the boy’s cock as she got him as deep in her as she could. “Consider yourself lucky your punishment is as sweet as this.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:06 pm

"H-haaa... b-but..." Yuto tried to argue between his panting, only to stop right away as he realized that he's in the fault here, even if the situation was beyond his control. As the mistress, Resa's words were absolute after all, so the boy felt guilty, although he didn't fully understand why all of a sudden he feared the woman being upset.

"I-I'm s-sorrmmpph...!" he apologized, but his words were cut off as Resa then pulled him into another breasts smother while also starting to ride his cock again. "Mmmppph...! Hhhnngg...!" Yuto squirmed as he's washed by mixture of sensations, from his face being pressed and rubbed by Resa's breasts, to his now sensitive cock continued being squeezed by the woman's pussy. He's driven crazy in a rapid pace, his manhood throbbing and twitching inside the tall beauty as it felt some sting from her rough riding. It's as if Resa was going to break his dick, and yet, his shaft was getting lively again despite of that...

He would have begged her to stop if he could talk, but the woman probably wouldn't listen, and somehow, a part of him seemingly didn't want her to stop either the longer his punishment went on! "Mmmmggghh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:14 pm

“There is no apologizing for your disobedience.” Resa said as she continued her vigorous ride, pulling the poor boy’s face further into her bosom. “The only way you have a chance of fixing your failure is holding out until I myself cum. And I don’t care how many times you burst until that happens.”

Yuto would find no mercy from the woman as she’d keep the rising intensity of the sex. All that would come from him is the enduring bliss as her inner walls squeezed his member in a hot embrace. And with her smothering him as she rode him, it’d be a mystery wether or not he’d be conscious when she finally released.

During the enduring struggle for several minutes, Resa would slowly begin to show signs of rising arousal, evident as her cheeks began to glow red. “I’m getting close... Yuto. You just might get lucky enough if you can hold out for just a little bit longer.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:26 pm

It's sort of heaven and hell for Yuto with Resa kept on riding him. His dick feeling both pain and pleasure from the rough riding, and the sensation only getting more and more intense as it went on! "Mmmpphhh..." the boy's eyes rolled as he felt his cock melting inside Resa's womanhood while he's also struggling to breath due to the smothering from her lovely bosoms, his head feeling light as his air running out.

His body was starting to get weaker and his protesting gradually ceased as well. A part of him wanted this to be quickly over, and yet, another part also wanted this punishment to last juuustt a bit longer even if he's barely holding on as it was. He had developed some sort of addiction to Resa's domination as it was, and it's only going to grow as she kept on having her way with him...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:44 pm

“There you go Yuto... just a little bit... longer.” Resa panted as she felt her dam ready to burst. Now with each thrust she gave him, her hips would wiggle to rub tip of his member and increase the pleasure for both of them.

Yuto was rather lucky in a sense at the several orgasms he had before. It might have weakened him, but it had also kept him from climaxing more during her wild ride. And in the end, it allowed him to last enough for Resa’s orgasm to finally happening.

“Oh god, here it is!” Resa shouted as she finally came, her vagina squeezing his member harder than ever before as she climaxed. Although just as she came, she’d free Yuto’s face from its smothering prison, wanting to hear Yuto’s reaction to feeling his mistress’ climax.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next