by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:33 am

With Resa pulled his face deeper, the feeling of Resa's bikini bottom getting hotter and more dampened on his face became more suffocating. The woman's scent was also getting thicker with his nose being pressed right against it. Yuto initially started struggling a little due to the lack of breathing space, but not for long. Resa's fragrance somehow was enough to take out the seeds of defiance that's trying to grow within him, and in the end he remained putty under her.

"Mmmpphh... mmmhh..."

He continued to moan into the tall beauty's crotch while licking through her outfit while growing weaker and weaker under her. He felt somewhat growing more comfortable between Resa's legs like this despite his consciousness began to slip again, even trying to stay up for as long as he could just to see the woman reaching her climax. Like a good pet that wanted to keep accompanying his mistress...

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:03 pm

“Mmmmm, like that.” Resa would moan as he’d lick at her crotch, his eyes telling her all she needed to know. “That’s a good pet, pleasing his master like that.” As she would speak, she would release one of her hands from his head, trailing it back as she rocked her hips against his face.

Eventually, the hand would find itself around Yuto’s member once again. And with subtle jerks, she would try to get his cock to rise once more. She wasn’t aiming to make him cum, but she wanted him ready for the future of the match. Once she was done with his face, obviously.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Resa's crotch might have covered most parts of his face, but the blush that appeared on Yuto's face when she teased her would still be visible. Even if he had denied the word many times before, it seemed that now he had somewhat accepted it.

"Nnnn..."

Meanwhile, his manhood who had left unattended for a while was also already somewhat hard, so it didn't take much from Resa to make it become full of life again with her skillful hand. His body had grown quite excited from her scent and licking her covered womanhood as it turned out, an evidence of how he had completely fallen for her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:24 pm

“Just... a little more.” Resa would pant as she rubbed herself further into his face, near the point of orgasm. With his girth now up at full attention, she could focus her one hand on her herself. Fondiling her right breast, Resa’s face would broadcast her pleasure.

And just as she was about to climax, Resa pulled Yuto’s face even closer to her crotch. When she finally came with a loud moan, his face was close enough to feel the drizzle of her cum escaping from her bottom. She’d ride out her orgasm, continuing to grind on his face until she finally calmed down.

Sliding off his face, Resa would sit on his chest as she steadied her breathing, looking down at his face. “So... did you enjoy that... my pet.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:50 am

Yuto let out a muffled groan as his head was pulled even closer towards Resa's crotch, the woman eventually came while grinding on his face. "Mmmpphh... mmmmhhgghh...!" With her scent smeared all over him, the boy felt lightheaded as breathing properly became impossible, although in the end he managed to stay conscious when she finally slided herself away.

"G-guaah... h-haa..." breathing heavily, Yuto gave a rather groggy gaze towards the woman, flustered as well from what just happened. "Y-yess.... nnhh..." he responded unwittingly, his face all red and hot from a mixture of Resa's grinding and his own embarrassment. There wasn't any trace of defiance left in the boy as it was, as his expression gradually turned submissive towards the woman. Truly she has conquered him thoroughly now.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:54 pm

“There, see? It’s a lot better when you’re honest about how you feel.” Resa would smile as she looked down at Yuto. By his gaze and groggy state, he couldn’t possibly be compared to an opponent anymore. Just a pet for her to throughly enjoy now that he was hers.

And with him stunned, she would make an effort to remove the remainder of Yuto’s clothes, wanting him to be bare naked from here on. When she got him nude, she’d lick at her lips, her eyes focusing more on his hard cock. “Well then pet, since you gave me a bit of pleasure, I think you deserve a reward. Wouldn’t you agree? She’d wait for him to answer, wanting to see just how much he’d want the reward she spoke of.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Yuto offered no resistance as Resa stripped him completely, leaving him in his birthday suit. It didn't look like he could achieve anything even if he tried resisting the woman after all. While the match was still going on, it's pretty much just a formality now. The boy was just a plaything for Resa until she decided that she had enough fun in the ring.

Hearing what she said about reward, Yuto could feel a surge of excitement hit him. He didn't really understand why, but he's also not in a state where he could think too much either. A reward was never a bad thing, especially from a magnificent woman like Resa. At the very least, his hard cock was more than enough of an evidence that he's looking forward to being rewarded.

"I-if you wish so..." he gave a timid nod to the woman, looking a little nervous, curious, and excited at the same time.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:40 pm

“Oh, but it’s not what I want.” Resa responded, reaching behind her back as she smirked with intent. “It’s what you want, my pervy little pet.” With a simple move, Resa I snapped her bikini top off, freeing her bare breasts to both him and the entire audience.

Without waiting for another response, Resa would movie over and position herself over Yuto once more, her hips hovering over his face while her breasts dangled over his manhood. “And you needn’t worry, I’m more than willing to let you have your reward.” Moving her chest down, Resa captured Yuto’s cock in between her breasts, allowing him to feel the warm softness envelop his whole girth.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Yuto wanted to protest as she heard what Resa said, but he couldn't. He knew that he wanted to be rewarded, which made the woman's statement right on the mark. She read him like a book, and there's nothing he could hide from her. Yuto was flustered to say the least, and what Resa did next certainly didn't help him in that aspect.

He gasped as the woman undid her top to reveal her bountiful breasts to him and the crowds, the sight of those lovely orbs took all his attention until Resa shifted around, bringing her tits above his hard shaft. "O-oohh...!" the boy moaned instantly as she trapped his cock between her round, fleshy orbs, a shiver ran through his back made him arched himself a little. "I-it f-feels a-amazing..." he admitted.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Hearing the boy moan in bliss, Resa’s smirk would remain as she pressed her breasts closer around his cock, making sure every inch of his member felt her soft melons. “Of course it does, my rewards always feel so good. But this isn’t even the best part yet.”

And to put emphasis into her words, Resa would begin to rub her breasts up and down his dick. Beginning an impressive titjob, she would be relentless in her process of arousing him. “We’re going to have fun for the rest of the match, so try to keep up with my orders and you’ll be in total bliss.” After waiting for his response, Resa would lower her hips, trapping Yuto’s face with her crotch once more.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next