Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

Liesmith, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, scorn53, WrestleMind

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

looking again

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:35 pm by anime_hentaifighter

So looking for a few more matches.Plus may upload some new characters this weekend

Comments: 0

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:31 pm by TomboyTsuka

Sorry if I'm being inactive lately... I was applying for a job around a few weeks ago, and had to go through several interviews. I'm kinda tired and had no time to reply here...

But the good news is that I finally got my new laptop. It's an ASUS Vivobook i5. It should be able to run Honey Select and finally give some life to my empty Pixiv gallery. Maybe I'll make your OCs soon? Stay tuned!!

Comments: 6

Looking for a Match for Megumi Mutoh

Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:49 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I finally get myself Megumi Mutoh, and the first thing I'd like to use her for is, of course, a match! I'm looking for anyone interested to have their girls facing Megumi in the ring. You can contact me via PM here or DM me on Discord.

And here's the link to her profile so you can see what she's like:

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18422-megumi-mutoh

Comments: 0

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:33 pm

With Resa pulled his face deeper, the feeling of Resa's bikini bottom getting hotter and more dampened on his face became more suffocating. The woman's scent was also getting thicker with his nose being pressed right against it. Yuto initially started struggling a little due to the lack of breathing space, but not for long. Resa's fragrance somehow was enough to take out the seeds of defiance that's trying to grow within him, and in the end he remained putty under her.

"Mmmpphh... mmmhh..."

He continued to moan into the tall beauty's crotch while licking through her outfit while growing weaker and weaker under her. He felt somewhat growing more comfortable between Resa's legs like this despite his consciousness began to slip again, even trying to stay up for as long as he could just to see the woman reaching her climax. Like a good pet that wanted to keep accompanying his mistress...

Being nice makes people treats you like doormat.
Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:03 am

“Mmmmm, like that.” Resa would moan as he’d lick at her crotch, his eyes telling her all she needed to know. “That’s a good pet, pleasing his master like that.” As she would speak, she would release one of her hands from his head, trailing it back as she rocked her hips against his face.

Eventually, the hand would find itself around Yuto’s member once again. And with subtle jerks, she would try to get his cock to rise once more. She wasn’t aiming to make him cum, but she wanted him ready for the future of the match. Once she was done with his face, obviously.
USLMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:28 am

Resa's crotch might have covered most parts of his face, but the blush that appeared on Yuto's face when she teased her would still be visible. Even if he had denied the word many times before, it seemed that now he had somewhat accepted it.

"Nnnn..."

Meanwhile, his manhood who had left unattended for a while was also already somewhat hard, so it didn't take much from Resa to make it become full of life again with her skillful hand. His body had grown quite excited from her scent and licking her covered womanhood as it turned out, an evidence of how he had completely fallen for her.

Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Yesterday at 3:24 pm

“Just... a little more.” Resa would pant as she rubbed herself further into his face, near the point of orgasm. With his girth now up at full attention, she could focus her one hand on her herself. Fondiling her right breast, Resa’s face would broadcast her pleasure.

And just as she was about to climax, Resa pulled Yuto’s face even closer to her crotch. When she finally came with a loud moan, his face was close enough to feel the drizzle of her cum escaping from her bottom. She’d ride out her orgasm, continuing to grind on his face until she finally calmed down.

Sliding off his face, Resa would sit on his chest as she steadied her breathing, looking down at his face. “So... did you enjoy that... my pet.”
USLMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Today at 3:50 am

Yuto let out a muffled groan as his head was pulled even closer towards Resa's crotch, the woman eventually came while grinding on his face. "Mmmpphh... mmmmhhgghh...!" With her scent smeared all over him, the boy felt lightheaded as breathing properly became impossible, although in the end he managed to stay conscious when she finally slided herself away.

"G-guaah... h-haa..." breathing heavily, Yuto gave a rather groggy gaze towards the woman, flustered as well from what just happened. "Y-yess.... nnhh..." he responded unwittingly, his face all red and hot from a mixture of Resa's grinding and his own embarrassment. There wasn't any trace of defiance left in the boy as it was, as his expression gradually turned submissive towards the woman. Truly she has conquered him thoroughly now.

Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7