by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Ryu realized the big danger he was getting into with that careless pin attempt only when it was too late, and Sophia had pulled his arm closer, tucking his face into her crotch while she wrapped her legs around him into a neatly applied triangle choke.

"Ughhh...n-not again...? Nngfhhh... that's supposed to be... nghhff... my..line.. @///@". The girl was either more skilled than she had showed before, or very lucky, because her constricting hold had effectively choked Ryu nearly unconscious after less than a minute of futile struggling by his part.

Eyes drooping, limbs getting numb and mind getting lazy, Ryu was about resigned to be passaged into unconsciousness in such embarrassing way, pressed into a girl's crotch... when a last rush of adrenaline urged him to react.

"..Hhhrrrruumpffhhh...!!!" With that short but intense flame burning inside, Ryu stood to his feet dragging Sophia up with him, before he would drop down into the sand delivering a powerslam on the shocked girl.

If Sophia's choke hold was broken leaving her laying down stunned, that would be Ryu's chance for another astonishing comeback as he climbed the ropes again, aiming at nailing Sophia with a second, and hopefully final, elbow splash from the turnbuckle.
The recent choke hold had not come without consequences, messing up his focus and coordination, causing him to take much longer than usual to climb the 3 ropes. But finally he was ready. Ready to dive into victory!

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:22 pm

Sophia crawled quietly along the sand as the exhausted Ryu slowly climbed the turnbuckles. As he finally reached the top and thought he was king of the world Sophia brought him to his senses. With a sudden "Ha!" She charged and shook the ropes Ryu was precariously balanced on. He quickly fell ass first on the turnbuckle and collapsed backward. His knees were tangled over the top ropes and he was now in a tree of woe.

Sophia began climbing the ropes as carefully as Ryu once had; giving him a front-row view of her undercarriage as she climbed. Too tired and battered to pull himself up the ropes Ryu tried to slow down Sophia as she climbed by grabbing at her ankles. Irritated, Sophia demanded he "quit it!" A few stiff kicks to Ryu's face and he was stunned back into docility.

Sophia finally mounted the top turnbuckle and stared down at her trapped opponent. She would make him listen to one more taunting speech. "As an honorable southerner, I must admit you almost had me over a barrel a few times there! No matter... Time to sleep, my foreign friend." With a genuine smile, she blew Ryu a kiss goodnight.

Sophia bounced up and down on the top ropes as if they were a diving board. Ryu tried valiantly to pull himself up but only made himself an easier target. He made one final smart decision and raised a hand in front of his face.

Finally, Sophia plunged off the turnbuckle and stomped her feet on the underside of Ryu's slightly protected chin. The crowd collectively winced at the sound of Sophia's feet smashing into their target. The force of Sophia's stomp whipped Ryu's head against the bottom turnbuckle. His hand acted as a light buffer and stopped him from needing extensive dental work after the match. Though it didn't stop Ryu from being knocked out and thoroughly concussed. Sophia, having learned valuable lessons during the match, checked to see if he was really KO'd. She lifted, wiggled, and dropped his spaghetti arm; check. She opened Ryu's eyelids to see the soft creamy whites of his eyes; check. Finally she gave him a light slap on the face with no response; excellent!

Sophia unhooked Ryu's legs from the top rope. Like meat thrown against the wall, Ryu slumped off the turnbuckles and folded over himself on the sand. Sophia untangled Ryu's mass of limp limbs and laid him out flat. She made sure to tuck his arm by his side as to avoid any embarrassing rope breaks. Finally, she embraced his warm softened body and tucked her chin into his neck. With Sophia spread on Ryu like jam on toast, the ref began his count. 

One!... Two!... Three!... Four!...... Five!!! It's over!

With the aid of copious amounts of sand and saltwater, Sophia had skimmed by with a very unclean victory. Though no matter how it happened Sophia knew all that mattered was her pride and her ratio. "One for one!" 

Having pushed past her limited endurance and stamina Sophia was lulled into a peaceful slumber by the refs monotonous counting. The ref noticed this and decided it was best not to wake the sleeping brute.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Shaken off the ropes into a disgraceful fall, Ryu was now in big troubles as Sophia didn't miss the chance to trap his legs into the tree of woe.
"Unghh... Ryu-baka...!", he groaned after his fruitless attempts at stopping her from climbing up the turnbuckle had only earned him a few kicks that had definitely calmed down his fighting spirit.

But, before the boy could have cursed himself and his bad luck much longer, Sophia had treated him to her final speech, ending it with blowing him a sweet goodnight kiss... and brutally turning his lights out with her double-stomping frop to his head!

The ref went  one-two-three-four-five without Ryu being even able to hear him sealing his demise, or the crowd welcoming Sophia's victory with a burst of enthusiasm.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE'S YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL.... THE BEAUTIFUUUUL... oh..! erm... The beautifuuuul, Sophiaaa Saaaalt", The ref quite comically whispered that last part as not to disturb Sophia's well deserved slumber ontop of the also unconscious Ryu. That's the sound of flushing water caught his attention: someone was using the showers. And the Japanese Einstein soon came to realize that it was most likely the cute victorious brat, Sophia Salt, which had a slight blush rise up Ryu's cheeks.

With both wrestlers sleeping peacefully, some ring assistants were sent to carry them back to the coed lockers-showers room. As tradition at Tension, it was lovely-looking girls to carry Ryu and handsome young guys for Sophia.

Coming back from his forced nap, Ryu found that he was sprawled on a benc wearing only a towel around his waist. "UUnnghhh.... ", he groaned, the room still spinning around a little as he carefully sat up.
"Damned little brat.... she got me really good there.... nghh...", he admitted to himself, rubbing his sore head.

That's when Ryu's ears caught the sound of flushing water: someone was using the showers. His Japanese Einstein brain promtly came to the conclusion that it was probably nobody less than the cute bratty winner, Sophia Salt, which sent a slight blush rising up his cheeks.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:16 am

As she let the steaming water caress her bruised body Sophia smiled, lost in her shower thoughts. "Hehe... I won! I won! That first match with Isaac was a fluke! Next time I see that nice guy punk I'm gonna pin him just like Ryu after I stomp him out like a Carolina brush fire!" As the excitement of her victory faded Sophia realized she felt a tiny little bit of guilt. "I probably owe Ryu an apology... He didn't really do anything wrong now that I think it over... I was the jerk... Guess i was just afraid of losing... again..."

Sophia, feeling refreshed and confident, turned off the shower and threw on a soft pink towel. She exited the bathroom and saw Ryu, in a battered stoop, resting on a bench. She took a deep breath and approached.

As Ryu noticed Sophias arrival and was about to rise she quickly pushed him back down. He was going to be her captive audience one more time.

"Listen up friend! I'm only gonna say this once... I'm... sorry!" Sophia clenched her fists. "I'm... Sorry... About accusing calling you a pervert, calling you a " jap", and I'm even sorry about throwing sand and salt water into your eyes." Sophia shrugged. "Though technically it wasn't against the rules... it wasn't honorable... Also, I won't apologize for stomping you into tomorrow. That's just wrestling!... And... And... you still owe me a favor!! One day I'm gonna give you a rematch and I'll choose the stipulation!" Having run out of breath from her barrage of apologies and declarations Sophia would finally let Ryu respond.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Ryu wanted to reassure the cute nervous winner, saying that she didn't need to apologize, that he had no problem with some ring thrash talking...or some sandy water on his face: it was all part of the game and he, as a wrestler, had no problem at accepting it. And that yes, she had fought well and earned her victory  in the end.
But with her frantic, machine-gun talking, all he could managed to to do was inserting a few "Yes...no... sure... it's ok..." here and there.

Great, he thought with the slightest smirk in the middle of her verbal avalanche, now I've been beaten up both physically and verbally. Eventually, the crimson haired boy blinked at Sophia's latest words. Oh sure, he had almost forgotten that strange "you owe me something" rule.

"S-Sure I owe you something so it's all fair... Moreover, I'd never turn down a wrestling challenge in any case, so I say yes to both the rematch and whichever rules you will set up", Ryu said with a resoluteness that sounded funny from someone who had been just knocked out by a cute girl in a beach wrestling match.

As a further demonstration of good will, and no hard feelings for the recent loss, Ryu stood up and stretched a hand out for Sophia to clench. "Ok Sophia Salt, we have a deal".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Sophia grasped Ryu's outstretched hand and shook it with a sly smirk. It would seem to anyone like the innocent smile of a proud victor. In reality, Sophia was fantasizing about all the unfair stipulations she would impose on Ryu in their next match. "Mmm maybe... He'll have a hand tied behind his back? Or... Both hands? Yes yes... That would do nicely..."

Sophia finally released her grasp on Ryu's hand after an awkwardly long handshake. With a quick smack on Ryu's shoulder, Sophia saluted him goodbye. "Guess next time I'll see you it'll be in the ring. Byeee..."

As Sophia exited she heard the backdoor slowly creak open. Whoever it was it wasn't her problem. "I think ill go down to the boardwalk and treat myself!" She thought without a care in the world.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Ryu watched Sophia walk away thinking that she was a nice girl after all, at least out of the ring. Little he knew about all the little things she was planning for their rematch, including some sort of restraints that would make him unable to escape while she indulged in that new headscissoring pleasure she had discovered today.

Finally alone in the locker room, it was now a good time for Ryu to get himself loose and relaxed by washing his sore body under a long, warm shower before he would go home, have a light dinner, and eventually surrender to a much needed rest.

"Fuuu... a good shower always helps", he mumbled while rubbing himself dry with  a large towel. He was still tired from the tough match of course, but feeling in a better mood as he sat back onto the bench, putting his underwear on and searching into his sport bag for the other pieces of clothing.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:14 am

Zoey, having waited for Sophia to leave had snuck through the back door, and slowly crept up behind Ryu. Only when she was almost on top of him did she make her move. "Time to fuck this guy up!" She thought with glee.
Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) - Page 3 __chloe_von_einzbern_fate_grand_order_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_fate_series_drawn_by_nishin_nsn_0822__2d105b91dba26c4382243d6b221a9e8a
Before Ryu could even have the dignity of pants Zoey latched onto his back, locked her arms around his throat, and her legs around his waist. Like a spooked horse Ryu panicked and tried to buck her off, but to no avail. Ryu was too drained from the prior match. Zoey was fresh and had her choke locked in tightly.

Ryu was not one to give in. In a last-ditch effort, he slammed his back against some steel lockers. *BAM* Zoey wouldn't let go. *BAM* her grip loosened. *BAM* with a yelp she fell off Ryu and slid to the floor.

Ryu took long rough breaths as he tried to crawl to freedom. "Helllp... Help..." His voice was far too raspy to be heard outside the room. No one would save him.

Zoey pulled Ryu up to his knees by a tuft of his red hair and put him in a gentle headlock. Having already been knocked out several times that day Ryu resigned himself to whatever Zoey had in store for him. "You shouldn't have done that... Those lockers hurt ya know!? You little bitch ill kill you!" Zoey suddenly jabbed her thumb into a Ryus jugular vein, cutting the blood supply to his brain. As she twisted and thrust her thumb into Ryu's throat his suffering intensified. 

First, his body became dead weight in Zoey's arms and she slowly lowered him to the floor. he twitched pathetically in Zoey's arms. Ryu's face turned progressively darker shades of violet and his eyes rolled back like curtains. Zoey suddenly rolled her convulsing victim off of her and onto the floor. "Don't want to kill the bitch before we even have a match.

Zoey, cruel but thorough, made sure to secure Ryu before he woke. Luckily they were near a beach and there was ample rope in the room. She laced a quick bow tie around Ryu's hands and feet. Finally, she mounted his abdomen and gently rubbed Ryu's chest. "Wake up..." "hmm his hearts beating pretty slow..." A sickening slap across his chest would fix that.

Once Ryu was under Zoey's control she made proper introductions. "Hey I'm Zoey and... I watched your match... You look like someone who can take a beating! I want a chance to knock the shit out of you like Sophia did! Your gonna give me a match, aren't you!? Frankly, I wouldn't mind goring your throat all night. So answer... Carefully..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Ambushed with the girl wrapping herself around him from behind, Ryu had tried his best to break free before Zoey could transition to a sleeperhold and quickly absorb his awereness.

But his resistance had only earned him a more painful KO method as Zoey pressed her thumb onto a pressure point of his neck, restrainting the blood flow to his brain.
"U-Urrghhhh...n-no... nnghh.... x_x".
The wave of pain spreading from his neck was sharp but short, passaging the young boy from drowsy to limp and unconscious in just a few moments.

"Ungh.... my head...." When a still dazed Ryu emerged from uncomfortable slumber, it was with the feel of Zoey's hips sitting on his abs, looking at him with a somewhat creepy expression on her otwerwise cute face.
He'd have liked to say "Nice to meet you Zoey", but that would not have been sincere, considering that she had just ambushed and knocked him out with a joint pressure move!

That, and Ryu's dizzy state, made the boy just lay there and listen to Zoey's words as she "complimented" him for his ability to take a beating and challenged him to a match.
"Unghh.... well.. just because you asked so nicely, I'll accept a match against you..." , Ryu would finally reply, not without a hint of sarcasm, and secretly planning to teach her a lesson in humilty by pinning her for the count twice. "....And, how about best 2 of 3 rounds? Mmh?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:08 am

Zoey cocked an eyebrow and grinned. She was surprised and mildly amused as Ryu willingly gave her everything she wanted. Even the exact stipulations! After all the more rounds the more chances she would have to batter him.

Zoey playfully flicked her captives nose. "Good answer! I was planning on throttling you a bit more... But I'll save that for our match!" Zoey rose off of Ryu and brushed off her legs. "I'll let you figure out how to take off those restraints on your own. Bye bye jobber!" With that Zoey exited through the back door and made her getaway.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next