by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:05 am

Ryu's face flared at Sophia's condescendant attitude. Now she was giving him the bottle and mockingly praising him, like if he had been a naughty child that she had finally persuaded to be a 'good boy'.
But before he could react to her playful taunt, Sophia had already shoved another share of sand right into his eyes, having him fall into the same trick twice!
"Ughh...d-damn you... little...! >///<"

"Unnghhh!!!". Ryu stood up flailing around blindly, making the easiest target for Sophia as her missile-like dropkick hit the side of his head with clockwork precision, throwing the dazed boy through the ropes and down, having him eat more dirt. Rolled back into a prone position, the boy offered no resistance, just groaning faintly as he was used like a sort of human mattress for Sophia's glamorous model-like pin.

With the handsome boy still stunned, even that so-called pin was enough for Sophia to make it almost to the final count... almost.
" Foourrr...! ....", the ref was about to seal Ryu's defeat. Or that's what everyone in the audience thought, before Ryu kicked out with blind fury, having taken enough time, and gathered enough strenght to literally toss the girl aside.

If Sophia was disoriented enough to let Ryu shake the cobwebs off his head and stand up first, the redhead boy would then hoist her up into a frontal hug, with Ryu giving the back to the ring. From there, he would suddenly pull and through backwards, attempting a belly to belly suplex that would flip Sophia over the ropes and back into the ring, having her splash right into the portion covered in shallow water.

"Aha..! Serves you well....!". It was Ryu's turn to gloat now, huffing and wobbling back to his feet, weakend from exertion but certain that the obnoxious girl was in worse conditions.

"And that was just the appetizer...".  Satisfied of having quite literally ragdolled Sophia with his latest move, Ryu had slowly climbed up the nearest turnbuckle, pointing up to the sky with both hands to get a mixed response of cheers and boos from the fans. "...Here comes the main dish!".
With that said, and maybe having wasted too much time to get the audience hyped, Ryu jumped, aiming at splashing down onto Sophia's belly with an elbow drop from the third rope.... or just miserably splashing down into a shallow pool of sandy water, in case he missed the target.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:36 am

Sophia was stunned as Ryu tossed her off. This was easy to see coming but she never learned. Twice she had underestimated Ryu. Now she would learn why people called him a dragon. As Ryu advanced on her she protested: "wait for a... It wasn't... Personal..." Ryu didn't bother listening as he hoisted Sophie up into a breath stifling bear hug. 

With each step toward the ring, Ryu wrung the breath and confidence out of Sophia. As he reached the ropes he threw all his effort into a belly to belly suplex. Sophia's limp body tumbled over the ropes before landing sharply on her head and neck. Her body unfurled over the sand like sails on a ship. Even on sand Ryu's powerhouse move stunned Sophia. 

Sophia became conscious a few moments later, yet she still couldn't summon the strength to rise. She looked to the sky and saw Ryu's towering silhouette climbing the ropes, the dragon was about to fly.

As Ryu prepared to jump Sophia wined quietly. "But I'm... The queen..." Ryu glided off the ropes and plunged his elbow into Sophia's doughy white belly. This got Sophia up as she spewed spittle and a little blood from her lips. Her rising was to be short-lived as her eyes rolled to their whites and she collapsed back into the crisp sea water.

Ryu pondered how to capitalize on his recent comeback. As a plan was coming together it was immediately dashed. Sophia was floating away and getting further from shore! He couldn't pin someone in the sea!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:38 am

"Aha...! T-That's more like it! Uhmm maybe I overdid it... but the important thing is that now I can... uh??? Where  is she...? Ah!".
After his successful flying elbow smash pressing the wind out of Sophia in such a spectacular (and surely painful) way, Ryu felt almost sorry for the petite girl, so he thought he'd just finish the match quickly, sparing further punishment to the cute hot tempered girl. But when he looked down....  Sophia was not there anymore! Or better said, she was quietly floating apart with gentle waves.

"Oh not so fast.... You will have all the time to go swimming like a siren after I win this match!", the boy had said (mostly to himself), reaching at the girl's wrist and pulling her back into the dry sand where he could legally go for the pinfall.

Planning for a big finish with his Dragon's Bite, and wanting Sophia fully awake for the grand finale, Ryu had sprinkled some water onto her dizzy face, waiting for her to be back around. And when she was, the boy had pulled her up into a standing inverted facelock.
"Get ready to go down for the pin, cute girl", Ryu smirked, lingering in that position for a few moments, savoring his imminent victory as he didn't even bother applying any pressure to his dragon sleeper hold: After all, the match was going to end soon with his next move, the inverted DDT, he thought, convinced that Sophia was as good as defeated.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:17 pm

Sophia may not have been very smart but when under pressure she could be innovative. That is why when Ryu put her in a dragon sleeper she put him in a sleeper of her own.

Grabbing onto Ryu's arms for leverage Sophia flipped back and locked her salty thighs around Ryu's head. Unfortunately, she overshot her jump and ended up pressing her soaked and sandy crotch against Ryu's airways. Blushing, Sophia demanded, "Y- yo- You get your face out of there!" Though she knew he couldn't and she couldn't let him. The truth was it made her move twice as effective.

There they stood, Sophia with her head still locked in a now inverted dragon sleeper. And Ryu, wearing Sophia like an upside down backpack on his chest. The question was who would pass out first?

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:09 pm

If Ryu thought that Sophia had no more cards in her sleeves, he was on for a big surprise as the girl put the flexibility of her feminine body to good use, flipping herself so that the contenders were now entangled into a mutual submission hold.

"W-What the...?? Mmpffhh..!! 0///0". As a side effect of Sophia wrapping her thighs around his neck into a higher than planned reverse headscissors, the boy's face was also hugged within the soft embrace of her crotch and hips, matter of factly adding a blindfolding smother to her squeezing hold.

Shocked by the sudden turn of events, Ryu staggered blindly as this weird endurance contest continued, each contender trying to squeeze the opponent into weakness. Though, the balance of power in their exotic entanglement was slowly but surely changing: Both squeezed and smothered, Ryu was also compelled to support Sophia's weight which put him at increasing disadvantage, more and more with each passing second as he was doomed to dissipate his strenght and stamina faster.

After a minute or so, one of his legs (the same one that had been weakend by Sophia's dropkick before) gave, bringing the boy down on one knee with a muffled grunt. In clear distress, Ryu decided to let go of his facelock, urged to bring both hands up to try and pry apart Sophia's smothering coils. An instinctive but unwise action, because from now on the boy was definitely on the defensive side. Not to mention that his arms were gradually losing the necessary strenght to match Sophia's scissor constrictions in any case.

"Mmrffhh...! mfff... @_@". On Ryu's account, he was honestly doing the best efforts to comply with Sophia's embarrassed scolding and pull his face out from the smothering embrace of her hips. But, the girl's actions were contrasting her own words as her thighs squeezed his neck tighter, pulling him closer into a deep smother from her soft buttcheeks and warm crotch.
With Ryu tiring himself in a futile struggle, the question was not who was going to pass out anymore, but WHEN.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:31 am

Sophia waited patiently as she slowly edged Ryu out in this erotic battle of endurance. First his grip on her neck weakened. Then he his weak knee gave out. Then... Nothing... "This kid just doesn't know when to quit!"

Sophia was getting progressively more impatient and flustered. "Why don't you just pass out already!? You're... This... Ain't right..." What Sophia failed to realize was that Ryu had already passed out. their entangled body's formed a perfectly balanced mass until a gust of wind knocked the unconscious boy onto his back.

Sophia hurriedly rolled off her suffocated opponent. Her face was red like a boiled lobster. She breathed shallow quick breaths though Ryu hadn't been choking her for a long while. "Do- don't... Don't do that again..." The embarrassing truth was that Sophia found Ryus work on her crotch to be enjoyable... No. Amazing. While she spurned Ryu for being a "filthy perv" she made a small mental note to add this new move to her repertoire. 

Sophia had been lost in thought for almost a minute before it hit her. "Shoot! The pin!" Sophia clambered onto Ryu and embraced him in the dirtiest, saltiest hug in wrestling history.

The referee counted along with the buzzed throngs surrounding the ring.
One!... Two!...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:29 pm

The poor " filth perv" had been sleeping between Sophia's thighs, repeatedly squeezed for one extra minute before he had finally slumped down with her ontop, letting the girl finally realize that he was out.

After such lenghty headscissor suffocation, it was no surprise that Ryu had needed one minute to come around from his forced nap too. To his good luck, Sophai had spent that exact time daydreaming about the next guy she would pleasantly squeeze into oblivion between her thighs.

"Nnfffh...uuuhh.... @///@". Mumbling faintly at the soft pressure of Sophia's body covering him for the pin, the handsome boy could barely register the pinfall count. But with each new number, the smoothed sound became ever more clear to his awakening mind.

"THREE...!"

"mmm so comfortable... @///@", he thought, the sand making such a warm, smooth bed... the girl laying ontop of him feeling so nice....

"FOUR...!"

Wait a moment... Girl on top of me...?!?
"N-No way... unffhh!!!" Opening his eyes to the sudden realization of his imminent demise, Ryu instinctively kicked his legs out, turning around and lifting up his right shoulder just in time before the last count could be slapped down.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Sophia's jaw dropped when Ryu managed to survive another pinfall. "Again... Fuck!... Why!?... Could it be that my dawdling allowed him time to recover?... No. It's obviously Ryu's fault." Sophia made her frustration clear with two hearty slaps; one on Ryu's left cheek, one on the right. With her fingers pinching and stretching Ryu's cheeks Sophia began berating him. "Come on... Get up... You little dumb jap perv! You're just making it worse for yourself! A weakling like you never stood a chance against me!"

Ryu got up. With a quick shove, he tossed Sophia into the water. She was soaked all over again. "Ughh You... Little... Jerk! I was just starting to dry off!" With her cheeks puffed up like a puffer fish, Sophia began throwing a world-class hissy fit; growling and thrashing her limbs wildly in the salt water.

Ryu used Sophia fit of rage to recover his strength and rise to his feet. Feeling Sophia was vulnerable in her prone distracted state he advanced on her. Sophia took offense at his aggression and splashed what seemed like a bucket of salt water into his eyes. Ryu staggered back and held his hands to his eyes. Sophia had thrown so mush sand and salt into them they were quickly becoming their own little beaches.

Sophia slithered quietly out of the water like an alligator. She paced quietly around her blinded prey like so many times before. "Dumb kid, you asked for this. I'm gonna drill my feet into your skull and then ill own you!" Feeling certain of her imminent victory Sophia ran into and launched from the ropes. For effect, she yelled out as she launched into the air and formed a human rocket. This rocket careened off the track when Ryu ducked out of its flight path. Sophia tumbled past Ryu; slamming and twisting in the sand until she landed on the ropes. There her drenched and sand coated body dangled upside down like a bug in a spiders web.

"Now Ryu... Do- don't be salty... I was joking back then... It's all in good fun! Right?" Sophia laughed nervously as the currently ticked off Ryu approached.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:31 am

Sophia's couple of slaps left a red print on each of Ryu's cheeks, but that action only helped him to fully wake up from the numbing effects of the her headscissors, having him react and shove Sophia right into the water.

Advancing towards the supposingly downed girl, Ryu would sudenly feel quite stupid as he fell into the same trick from the third time in the match.
"Ugh...! Damn you...!!", he had groaned, his eyes burning like crazy from the salty, muddy water splashed into his eyes, flailing blindly as the wrestling girl boasted and prepared to finish him.

Luckily for Ryu, he was expecting Sophia's attack this time and, more importantly, he had been warned by her teathrical battle scream, allowing him to dodge the lethal dropkick at the very last moment.
When his vision re-focused, Ryu smirked at seeing Sophia awkwardly tangled into the ropes, victim of her own overconfidence.

"Hah, I totally agree Sophia-chan. Let's have more fun then...c'mere!". With that said, Sophia was pulled out of her bidnings but only to be trapped again in a tight hug from behind as Ryu wrapped his arms around her waist.

After some grinding from behind for extra taunt, the redhead boy went for his real planned move: "Dear passangers welcome aboard. Fasten seat belts and... uunrmff!"
...and he went for a sudden german suplex!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:48 am

Ryu held and tugged at Sophia's tensed up abdomen as he tried to execute his suplex. She was making him work for it. With each of Ryu's tugs, Sophia would ground herself and tighten her grip on the ropes. Yet she was weakening and her hands were lubricated with sweat from the baking sun. 

Finally, her grip failed her. Sophia shouted: "No! Don't you dare!" Ryu heaved Sophia over his shoulder and spiked her head and neck into the sand. She landed with a painful "Hugh!" Like a beach ball, she bounced off the compacted sand and sprawled onto her chest.

Ryu rolled the limp sea queen onto her back and enjoyed the site. Sophia's sand crusted belly oscillated as she drew in quick shallow breaths. Her limbs spread out haphazardly like the chalk outline of a murder victim. This was one blonde that wouldn't get the better of him. 

Ryu grabbed Sophia's ankles and draped her soft nimble legs over his shoulders like a pair of suspenders. He crawled forward and placed one hand on Sophias fast beating heart.

The ref's count was partially drowned out by the crowd's boos. They were certain that their queen had been dethroned.
One!... Two!... Three!... Fou-

Just then the clever sea snake lynched her legs around Ryu's neck like a noose and grabbed his wrist with her pincer-like fingers. His hard jawline was firmly pressed against Sophia's crotch. In a tired but still arrogant voice, Sophia derided her trapped opponent. "Ha, you perv! You were too busy feeling me up to see I wasn't... completely knocked out!" Sophia noticed the pleasant feeling of having her sex rubbed by her unwilling opponent. "Not... This again..."

Sophia smirked as she saw the light fade from Ryu's violet eyes. Just as she was about to let her fading opponent go she saw something unnerving. There was a smoldering fire growing in his eyes. Ryu grabbed her thighs firmly and rose to his knees. "Uh oh..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next