by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) Empty Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Special beach wrestling match: No DQ and win by count of 5 pinfall. Pins count everywhere on the sand. Special rules: "Loser owes the winner a debt!"

Barefoot and wearing only a pair of swimsuit boxers with a small Japanese flag labeled on the left side, Ryu was narrowing his eyes under the beaming sun, standing in the middle of the ring during this warm sunny afternoon of wrestling... if that could be  called a wrestling ring!
The boy's slender yet toned torso still showed the slightest hints of bruises received during his last match against Emma (which went definitely unnoticed with that large old scar crossing his naked chest); but other than that he could say he was fully recovered, partly thanks to Charlotte and her amorous healing techniques. Needless to say, recovering from the voluptuous giantess' loving cares had required an extra rest period of few days itself... 0///0

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) Ryu_re10

"Wow... those crazy showrunners have really surpassed themselves this time...!", the handsome redhead thought to himself, looking around while feeling the somewhat pleasant warmness of smooth sand under his feet. The so-called ring for today's Summer Wrestling Event consisted in fact of an enclosed portion of beach, bounded by normal ring ropes and turnbuckles. But while the beach wrestling settings were a bit unusual, they were not that strange by themselves.... The true crazy thing was that the fighting area included a part of the sea shore, allowing slow, quiet waves to invade one side of the "ring" with shallow water.

The enthusiast audience was different-looking than usual too, mostly composed by women and girls in their skimpy bathsuits and young guys in swimwear, all of them crowding the hemicycle of stands that surrounded the "dry part of the ring", so to speak.
The whole scenario was odd enough to distract Ryu from the unsettling sensation of hearing the ring announcer name that weirdly vague special rule: "Loser will owe the winner a debt!".

Soon, Ryu noticed a commotion among the crowd, and he knew that his female opponent was going to show up.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) Empty Re: Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Sophia was in her element. Sand, waves, and Crowds of beachgoers made her feel relaxed in confident. Especially since her skimpy outfit didn't seem so out of place on the beach. As she passed through the crowd Sophia greeted beach babes cheerfully and waved at the jacked beach dudes with a young girls heated nervousness. 

Sophia eventually got close enough to spot her opponent. She didn't think much of him. "Hmph, looks pretty lean but Emma and Charlotte pounded him like two atomic bombs! This kid must like the beatings since he keeps on agreeing to all these unfair matchups... After all... I'm the queen of the beach!"

Once Sophia was close enough for Ryu to see her in clear view she couldn't help but be annoyed at his staring. For Sophia, anyone looking at her was "staring". In a deliberately lowered voice, she began telling him off. "Hey, quit it! I'm not that big blonde bimbo Charlotte! Damn her... There's only room for one blonde southerner on this roster! And it's me!" Confused by Sophias inane rambling Ryu tried to maintain clearer eye contact. Sophia didn't care, she had a chip on her shoulder. She suddenly pulled up the elastic bands of her thong as far as they would go. "Is this what you like you perverted jap weirdo!? Hmm!..."
Quit your staring!:
Sophia let the elastic snap back against her waist with a small wince. With her fists raised and her cheeks pouted she declared: "Just say the word... I'm gonna give you one of my classic beach beatdowns!"

Last edited by WrestleMind on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete) Empty Re: Summer Splash! Sophia Salt Vs Ryu Toranami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:43 am

Ryu watched intently at the whole show as Sophia walked her way to "ring". Cute-looking and energetic, the blonde girl seemed to feel confident in that seaside scenario... certainly more than he was, wearing those stupid swimsuit shorts and surrounded by all that half-naked people!

"Well, if anything, she is more on the cute side...", Ryu thought to himself with relief. At least, he was not going to be ragdolled by a much bigger girl like with Charlotte or Emma. More important, no fear of getting caught into smothering holds and suffocations of any kind this time. Well, hopefully, he thought after a quick pondering on how her perky breasts and her hips filled her skimpy wrestling attire with relatively modest but definitely feminine roundness.

As she approached the ring, Ryu could tell that something was making Sophia nervous in spite of her initial confidence. And when she started talking, his impression was confirmed by her ranting against Charlotte and her supposed "stealing her ring character"... Yea, like if being a southern blonde was a unique gimmick, he thought with the slightest hint of a smirk.
Ryu's smile was freezed on his face though, as Sophia suddenly pulled the bands of her thong, reflexively captivating his gaze for a quick moment before she called him a "Jap weirdo" out of the blue, letting the elastic snap back in place while she angrily snapped at her male opponent!

"W-What..??? B-But but I didn't mean... 0///0", a disoriented Ryu started to stutter. Maybe he had unwittingly stared too much? Maybe he was not supposed to.... the hell! What was he babbling about?
"Hey wait a minute! I was not staring at all, before you did that number with the elastic of your.... 0///0 ! S-So don't put weird ideas into your head little girl, I'm here to win period. And maybe give you a spanking in the process, since you're asking for it!"

With this colorful exchange of ring trash-talk the contenders looked like ready to rumble, the fans were all riled up... and the bell rung right away!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:14 am

Sophia felt like she had been slapped in the face. "Little... Girl?... Spanking?" This show of disrespect made Sophia boil over like an abandoned teapot. As soon as the bell rang she lunged at Ryu; clawing, slapping, tearing at his face. Her unfocused efforts were fruitless as Ryu deflected most of her attacks with his forearms.

Sophia was not satisfied. With Ryu on the retreat, she jumped and clung to his shoulders. Like a monkey in the jungle she swung onto his back and continued raining hard, yet inaccurate blows on Ryu's head. "You're the little girl here!"

Unnerved by Sophias wild offense Ryu bucked her off like the toughest bull at the rodeo. Sophia was sent flying into the turnbuckles. She slammed back first into the turnbuckles with a *whomp!* knocking the air from her lungs. She leaned against the turnbuckles, more angry and tired than when she started. 

For now, all she could manage to do to Ryu was curse at him in between gasping breaths. Ryu had, for once, won the initial bout and was in control.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:04 pm

"I am the little girl?? What's that supposed to mean-nngh..! Woahh...!!! O///o"

With Sophia's assault fueled up by a burst of uncontrolled rage, this would have been the classic moment when Ryu risked to be crushed by the overpowering strenght and size of those massive amazons that were too often scheduled to fight him... But in this case, Ryu was feeling more like being assaulted by a wild cat. A flurry of scratches, unfocused punches and whatnot left a few bruises on his arms and cheeks, but his guard could deflect most of them, and lessen the damage received from the others in any case.

"Unghh... hey...enough now wild kitty...get off!". Having a decent size and strenght advantage for a change, Ryu was soon able to shrug the angry girl off from his shoulders, coincidentially haviung her crush back first into the corner.
Deciding to capitalize the lucky chance, Ryu followed up by throwing forward with a spear aimed at Sophia's belly. If Sophia's rebellous spirit had been temporarily tamed by effectively crushing the wind out of her petite body, and hopefully inducing her to double over, then Ryu could proceed with the last part of his combo attack.

"I hope you like flying little girl because... up you go now!". Having hooked her blonde head under his armpit and using his other hand to get a good grip of her thong, Ryu had the girl settled for a vertical suplex. Grunting in exertion, the redhead boy tried to lift the smaller opponent up, planning to keep her into a vertical position for a few moments. That would have added a thrilling touch for the crowd, and a bit of a taunt to Sophia's predicament, before he dropped down backwards to complete his maneuver.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:18 pm

Sophia regained focus just as she was speared in her unprepared belly. Spittle spewed from Sophia's lips as the little breath she had regained was forcefully knocked out again. Sophia stumbled towards Ryu with a raised but trembling fist. "You... You little..." Ryu interrupted her desperate insults by shoving her head under his armpit. Sophia breathed long rattled breaths like a fish out of water. Sophia was beginning to regret coming out guns blazing. "Wait... Lets talk about this..."

Ryu lifted Sophia's light frame over his head with ease. Gravity made her mini skirt fall back and reveal everything to the happy onlookers. Sophia reached desperately to cover up her exposed crotch and buttox, but to no avail. With Sophias face a deep shade of red from equal parts blood and embarrassment Ryu fell back.

Ryu had executed his move with technical perfection yet there was one thing he hadn't considered, the sand. The sand had far more give than a normal ring mat. Sure Sophia's head and back hurt but Ryu's move had only been half as effective.

Sophia was frustrated with and somewhat... Intimidated by her stronger opponent. "Alright... I underestimated him... I gist gotta be clever like a fox!" As Ryu lifted Sophia to her feet for his next move she flung a handful of fine grain sand into his eyes, yelling "sand swipe!"  Her aim was perfect. Ryu groaned as he stumbled around the ring and picked sand from his eyes. For her part, Sophia rolled around in the sand, accumulating such a thick coating she looked like she was covered in breading. 

Sophia struck forth like a swordfish. Bounding off the ropes, Sophia landed a pinpointed dropkick against Ryu's knee. He yelped as his battered knee buckled under the stress. He would be limping for the rest of this match. Before Ryu could see or stand Sophia mounted him again, this time determined not to be bucked off. She locked her legs around his waist and locked her arms around his neck in a sleeper hold. 

Sophia's sandy body gave her great friction so she couldn't be slid or shaken off. Ryu was blinded and couldn't lift Sophia with his mangled knee. The only thing he had going for him was Sophia's lack of strength and ignorance of sleepers. "A girls gonna put you to sleep in front of all these people! You probably like that!? Don't ya perv!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Ryu was used to fight in places like dojos, wrestling mats or rings... even backyards. But not a sandy beach, as he proved with such choice of move, that had required a good amount of strenght and stamina while not paying off much, as Sophia's light body and the smooth surface had allowed her to minimize the damage received.

On the opposite side side, the blonde girl seemed to know all the little tricks of fighting in this kind of environment, as she promptly used the sandy ground itself as a weapon, catching Ryu offguard and making him temporarily blind so that she could gain the initiative.

"U-Unnghhh!" With the redhead frantically intent at wiping the sand off his eyes, Sophia had all the chances to accurately aim her dropkick at the back of Ryu's knee. A precise srtike that would certainly keep Ryu's leg weak for the rest of the match, reducing his future chances to rely on power moves.
But that was not the most urgent of Ryu's problems, as the still mostly blind boy felt Sophia wrap herself around him from behind.
With her shapely legs wrapped around his waist and her arms encoiling his head, one snaking under his chin while the other locked him in place ending with her hand ontop of his red head, Ryu didn't need his eyes to realize that he had been pulled into Sophia's sleeperhold!

"Nnnghhhff.....! Mpfh! Like if I would let a little... ghhhffh... g-girl put me to sleep like a baby...! Grrrrr.....! >///<".
In spite of his defiant words, Ryu was seemingly unable to find a way out at the moment: after flailing his arms around in the hope to grab the ropes with no luck, Ryu had then tried to pry apart her squeezing thighs but he couldn't see well... and therefore couldn't fight effectively.

"Ngghfff...d-dammit..." If anything, all his frantic, embarrassed efforts were just wasting his stamina, making it easier for the blonde girl to contain him into her soporific hold.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:39 am

Sophia persisted with her sleeper. Along the way she whispered: "Just pass out already you little shrimp!" It would take almost two minutes of Sophia wringing his neck before Ryu broke completely. His arms, once trying to pull apart Sophia's sleeper, drifted onto the sand. His lavender eyes rolled back like the tide. Finally, his knees buckled and he flopped face first into the sand. Sophia, untrusting, wouldn't relent on her hold for another 30 life draining seconds. Sophia sighed in relief. "Finally... Sleepers are hard work!"

Sophia slowly unraveled her ironlike grip on Ryu and rose to her knees. She gave Ryu one more retaliatory punch in the ribs. He didn't notice. Her anger had dissipated somewhat after teaching Ryu a thorough lesson in civility. "He'll be dead asleep for a while longer, time for a much-needed break"

Sophia walked to and rested her chin on the top ropes. With a wry smile, she asked: "Hey... It's real hot... Can someone get this girl a drink?" A cute dark skinned girl amongst the crowd was quick to answer with an ice cold bottle of sweet tea. 

Sophia was a bit unnerved by her. Maybe it was the odd tattoo on her abdomen. Or perhaps it was her creepy and menacing smile. Either way, she accepted her offer. "Thanks, I loveee sweet tea! What's your name?" The tan girl smile widened. "Oh me? I'm Zoey!" Sophia took a long drag from the bottle. "Ahh... Well, it sure was swell meeting you! I'll see you around." Zoey laid her hand on top of Sophias "Yes... I'm sure you will..." "Yes... Okay..."

Creepy dark skinned girl.:

Sophia returned to the business at hand refreshed and with a tea bottle. As she returned Ryu was on all fours, trying to regroup. Sophia, happy for such an easy target, gave Ryu a stiff kick in the ribs. With a disappointed grunt, he rolled onto his back. Sophia stood in front of the blinding sun, over his chest, giving Ryu some shade and relief. She took it all away when she plopped onto his chest, knocking the wind out of him. Too tired and weakened to shove her off, he had to deal with it.

"Ryu... As an honorable southerner, I feel I should offer you a drink in this blazing heat... It would be nice if you said please Ms. Salt.." Sophia let the cold bottle rest on Ryu's hot chest. 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Slowly but surely, Ryu was drained of the necessary strenght to fight back, eventually becoming docile and drowsy in Sophia's relentless sleeperhold, held close by her thighs wrapped around his waist as she methodically squeezed and lulled him into submission.
His numbing mind could still get the irony of being teasingly called "little shrimp" by a clearly smaller girl; but no smart retort came from the boy's part, only a surrendering sigh as he finally passed out, going limp in her soporofic embrace.

With Ryu taking a nap and Sophia using this break to leisurely chat with that creepy-cute girl, the fans were thoroughly enjoying the scene in amusement, commenting about how degradating it was for the supposingly strong male wrestler.
Eventually, as the groggy Ryu started to come back around, the first thing he saw was the girly frame of Sophia tower triumphantly over him, before she would drop down, sitting right onto into his chest.

"Oumpffhh... 0///0". With all his muscles still soft and loose from the recent KO, even a butt press from Sophia's petite body was more than enough to press the wind out of his lungs, letting Ryu know that he'd better measure his answers to the now gloating (but still hot tempered) girl.

"Uuuff.... pretty please Ms. Salt... and thanks for your kindness.. 0///0", Ryu was compelled to respond in meek compliance, not without a hint of sarcasm for how she had kicked his ribs before she would 'graciously' offer him a drink, but it would most likely be unnoticed by Sophia now that the boy was nice and obedient underneath her hips.
"Yea, kindness my ass...!", Ryu thought to himself, but his flushed face was surely going to be seen by Sophai as a further proof that the silly boy was learning his place.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Though Ryu's eyes gave away his true feelings Sophia still accepted his token show of submission. She pressed the mouth of the bottle to Ryu's parched lips and let him swig away. Sophia gently patted Ryu's scarred chest. "That's a good boy. That's some proper respectful behavior!" Once Ryu was feeling refreshed and had his guard lowered. Sophia spiked another handful of sand into his eyes.

As Ryu wriggled in anger and discomfort Sophia got off his chest and let him rise to his knees. Ryu stood shakily as he tried to get this fresh layer of sand out of his eyes. "This is too easy..." Sophia thought confidently. The sea striker immediately bounced off the ropes and sprinted towards her target. Ryu couldn't make out where Sophia was coming from as she sprinted on the sand. It became clear when she jumped and landed her two feet on the side of Ryu's head, exploding on impact like a javelin missile.

The force of Sophia's dropkick sent Ryu flying through the ropes and rolling on the blazing sand. Sophia followed the path Ryu's flailing body had made on the sand. She looked over her soon to be former opponent and gloated. "Whos the queen of the beach!?" The audience shouted back: "Sophia" Sophia showered in their praise. "Yes! Good... Now I shall cap off my easy victory by pinning this... sea snake!" 

Sophia laid on top of Ryu like a model posing for a photo shoot. In other words a terrible pin. Would Sophia pay for wasting time and not securing a proper pin? Yes... probably.

The ref counted:
One!... Two!... Three!...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next