Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

Chaos, GreatForce, Jaystar, kerflubble, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Maxy, Mechassault Man, Mystery Dragon, Panda, ReikoH, Tailslover13, WrestleMind, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Finally getting into this.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:48 pm by GreatForce

Alright guess I should start to actually rp and get into the game!

So Shibita is pretty much ready and roaring to go for her first match if anyone is interested.

As for Kogeki my sumo girl! I kind of want to introduce her more gradually to the AFW. Instead of just throwing her into a match right off the bat. Maybe a backstage or gym rp showing her the ropes around the AFW and maybe even gaining a friend or enemy!

Hit me up with a PM if your

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A new fighter has emerged...

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:51 pm by Cicilia

Heya! I'm looking for people interested in fighting my newest character Raul! His character profile is at the bottom of my signature AND, just a note, he does not do hentai. regular wrestling is on da table though x3

Comments: 9

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:13 pm

"OH! That's a...good idea..." Mako said after she rolled Makie over. The woman was teasing her, but the shark really liked the idea. Both of them were already half naked, but since rolling them over interrupted Makie's stripping, she decided to help get that bra off. So Mako would wrap her arms around her lover, causing their faces and breasts to press against each other. Then, the shark would grab unhook Makie's bra as quick as she could before slowly peeling it off of the smaller woman.

"Ok so...pin me as much...as you want~ But how about...whoever needs a break...first...loses?" Mako teased as she worked off the feisty shrimp's bra. "If you win...you get whatever...but if I win, well...same thing...you in?" the shark explained in her drunken haze. "Sound good to you, babe? OK-READY-SET-GO!" Mako would suddenly shouted in order to get a head start. She'd start by reaching down and rubbing Makie's covered sex quickly. Plus, she'd kiss the woman fiercely to keep her from fighting back! Needless to say, Mako liked to win these sorts of things...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:45 am

Makie's breasts bounced free as Mako removed her bra. Before Makie could respond in kind, however, and work the shark's own lovely breasts free, Mako's arms were entwining around her, causing their breasts to compress against her in a way that sent an erotic shiver down her spine. Next thing Makie knew, her lips were locked with Mako's while the other girl's hand rubbed her covered sex.

"Mmmmmph...." Makie's legs twisted and squirmed against the bed sheets as she moaned into the kiss. Wrenching her lips free, she would breathe hard as she nibbled at Mako's neck, squirming as she tried to roll the two of them over and get her arms free...

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:16 pm

Mako wasn't able to secure her position on top for long. Makie was pretty strong for her size, and soon rolled them over to the side. The shark was able to keep the woman from getting on top of her, though. Instead, she managed to keep them kissing fiercely on their sides. "Mmmm!~ You're a pretty good...mmm~...kisser..." Mako teased as she continued to rub her lover's crotch.

"I can do... a lot more...than kiss, though~" Mako added as she tried to sneak her palm into Makie's bottoms for some direct rubbing. She wanted to make this woman moan louder and louder! The shark was on a mission, and that was to make this little shrimp into a wet and panting mess. "How do you like...that...shrimpy?~"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:25 pm

The two of them were on their sides now, both panting heavily from their shared passion. Mako was quick to take the lead again, however, rubbing a palm against Makie's panties. Makie gasped from the contact, her legs squirming as her breathing intensified. Instinctively, she grabbed for Mako's arm: as much as she was enjoying this, she wanted to be the one to take charge.

Leaning back on her butt, Makie smile as she tried to pull Mako up with her. If she managed that, then she would grab the edge of Mako's top with one hand and try to pull it off...while using her free hand to rub teasingly between Mako's legs in turn, her teeth nibbling at the shark girl's neck.

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Mako let out a little whining sound as the little shrimp grabbed her arm. Still, it was nice to have a challenge in the bedroom. So after Makie pulled her up on her knees, she'd tear off the shark's bra. Then Mako would let out a loud moan as her lover nibbled on her neck.

"Mmmmm~ So good..." she moaned as the raven haired beauty rubbed her crotch and continued to nibble her neck. The shark was in so much pleasure it took her a few moments before resuming her own sexual attacks. Mako would start by reaching back into Makie's panties and rubbing her sex lips. With her other hand, though, the top  predator would caress the back of her lover's head. Her fingers brushing against the shorter woman's dark hair. All while Makie's rubbing got the shark all hot and wet down there...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4