by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Mako turned to face Makie after taking off her clothes to reveal her black bikini top and bottoms. She was immediately entertained by how red the woman's face was. Clearly Makie was either attracted to her, jealous of her, or both! Any of those options were fine with the shark! Plus she could tease the lil' shrimp!

"Oooh? Looks like somebodies' got the hots for me~" Mako asked as she moved closer to the woman and got up on her knees. Then after briefly putting one hand on her hip with the other behind her head to show herself off, she'd give the raven haired beauty a wink. "I'm glad you approve, Makie...and I know I tease you about being short...like...a lot...but real talk...You're kind of a babe~" the shark said while gesturing at the woman like she was a piece of art.

"So when the boys start ogling, it'll be both of us...and if we're lucky...the women will too~" Mako explained with a big grin. "Then again, I'd definitely rather have you ogling me than those muscular hunks that say 'duuuude' before every sentence. I mean think about it. Wouldn't you rather I ogled you instead of some random guys doing it?" the shark asked pretty casually.

"I mean...I'd ogle you either way but if you got the choice I bet you'd pick me." Mako would clarify while pointing her thumb at herself. She just wanted to make sure that Makie understood what she meant.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by Underdog21 Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:47 am

"Eh...what?!!" Makie stammered as Mako teased her about having the hots for her. She had to admit, Mako had a very admirable physique-- both in the muscles and in the cleavage department-- but hadn't meant to ogle Mako the way she did! The fact that Mako was taking it as such a compliment in a weird way made it even more embarrassing. "N-no, that's not...I wasn't..." She hurriedly looked away. "No, I just...was sizing you up. In case I needed to take you on again sometime soon. That's all!" She realized she was blushing at that point. "And I'm turning red just because it's a bit chilly out here! Nothing more!"

Just when Makie thought this couldn't get any more awkward, Mako proceeded to complement her....in fact, she went all the way and called her a babe. Makie's face went bright red at that point. "I...I just...." She took a deep breath and tried to defuse the situation. "Hah...if some guy decided to compliment me? I guess it would depend how easy on the eyes he was, huh?"

She gave an awkward frown. "But...um...thanks...for...the compliment..." she added, still feeling no less awkward about this.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Mako could tell she'd made things awkward for Makie. The woman had been blushing and was all flustered, at first, but now she seemed a bit too riled up. The shark didn't want to ruin her day or anything, so she'd take it a bit easier on her new friend from now on.

"Hehe...don't mention it, Makie. And I'd love to have another match with you." Mako said before scooting over to get closer and start ruffling the woman's dark hair. "...I'll be right back...I'm gonna go swimming." the shark announced before standing up and doing some light stretches. Needless to say this was a terrible idea all around. It was still dark out, there was no life guard here yet, and the water was probably still too cold. Mako was just too reckless to care about these facts, though, and went for it.

Besides, she wanted to give Makie some space after making things so awkward for her. The women came here to relax, the least Mako could do was give her some alone time. It wasn't very fair of the shark to just bust into her day and take over. So Mako would spend some time in the ocean and let Makie relax and not worry about being teased.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Makie unconsciously flinched as Mako tussled her hair, and resisted the urge to glare at her. Only her brother Toshio had ever tousled her her like that, and it had annoyed her even then. As she watched, Mako then simply stood up and walked away, leaving Makie to herself with the soon-to-be sunspot. This, at least, suited her just fine.

Sighing, Makie lay back and took a nice look at the receding night sky, wondering how long it would be before streaks of daylight came in and pushed back all those clouds of violet. There were no lifeguards yet, no people, just the lapping of the waves and the hiss of the waterline against the shore, and the cool brush of the breeze.

And, also, the sounds of Mako's breathing. Glancing to the side, Makie saw Mako stretching, putting her athletic body on full display as she stretched her fit limbs. Almost reflexively, Makie looked away again, blushing. Stupid Adachi, she thought to herself.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:23 am

After leaving Makie and getting in the water, it wasn't long until the shark realized how stupid her idea had been. First off, the water was still ice cold, and she was freezing in it. However, she was also too stubborn to get out still. Mako wanted to swim so she was gonna swim...that is at least until the second problem...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Minutes Later

"Ow....ow....ow....ouch!" Mako would groan as she limped back up the beach. "Stupid Adachi...Stupid Adachi...DUMB ASS ADACHI!" she cursed to herself until she reached her and Makie's towels. The shark stepped on something. She wasn't sure what...but it was either a poison dagger, a angry crab, a jellyfish...or whatever else stung people in the ocean. The dagger was a stretch, but then again Mako wasn't calm enough to come up with reasonable answers.

"Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow!" the shark would say as she hopped the rest of the way and dove onto her towel. "Ok...so uh...when do you think the lifeguards get here? Hehe..." Mako would say pretty calmly but with her leg sticking up in the air and a little pain showing in her laugh. It also didn't help that she was shivering since her body was still covered in the ice cold water. The sun wasn't even up that much yet, which meant the shark was in a bit of trouble. Hopefully Makie knew a little first aide...because Mako didn't know the first thing about it...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:26 pm

For two minutes, Makie had receding night sky to herself, letting out a contented sigh as she drank in the sounds of the surf, the wind, the breeze. For two minutes, everything was peaceful, quiet, tranquil...almost as though nature was waiting for the right moment to let the sun come up and bathe the entire beach in life-giving warmth.

The moment, however, was suddenly ruined by Adachi's hollering.

"Eh?" Makie sat up, just as she saw Mako collapse onto her towel, her leg sticking up awkwardly. The muscular girl's body was still soaked, but it even an idiot could see that Mako was clearly hurting. "What the hell happened?" This early in the morning, with no life guards or first aid staff on hand, an injury could be very bad news...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:21 pm

"Oh nothing much, Haha. I just stepped on a jelly fish...I think..." Mako would say in response. It looked like she had managed to worry the women, which made the shark feel even worse. "Don't worry, though, I don't think it's that bad..." she would add while trying to bend her leg to the side to look at the bottom of her foot.

However, upon seeing it, though, Mako at least realized that she didn't step on a jelly fish. Whatever it was, it must have been sharp, because the shark's foot was cut and bleeding.

"Aahhhh fuck." Mako would say as she looked over her cut. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good either. Plus there was the fear that she might've stepped on a rusty can or something. Now the shark needed to go find a first aid kit on one foot. Oh well, she could still come back later and sun bathe.

"Ok...there were a few buildings back there right? I'm gonna see if one is open yet..." Mako would say as she turned herself over, pushed herself off her knees, and stood up on one foot. From there she'd start to hop back towards the parking lot while leaving a tiny trail of blood thanks to her cut. Five or six hops later though she stepped on a stick and fell down with a yelp. "FUCK! Can anything go my way today!?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:30 am

Makie's eyebrow was raised when she saw that Mako's foot was, indeed, bloody: from where she was sitting it looked like a deep gouge had been stabbed into it. Before Makie could stand up to help, though, Mako laughed it off and began to hop towards one of the buildings.

"Are you serious?" Makie exclaimed incredulously. "None of them will be open at this hour! How the hell are you going
to--""

She was cut short as Mako stepped on a twig, gave a loud yelp and toppled over. Her foot was REALLY bleeding now.

"Oh for fuck's sake, hold on!" Standing up, Makie ran over to Mako, hoping to pull her up by the arm. "Try hopping on one foot," she said as she tried to carry thr larger girl back to her beach blanket. She hoped that she still had that first aid kit in her bag...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Mako was mad, feeling guilty, embarrassed, and hurting as Makie ran over to help her. The big bad shark brought to her knees my a little cut on her foot. Makie helped her to her feet, and with her help they'd make their way back to the blankets. It was a funny scene, mostly because the shortie was just so short.

"I'm sorry...but I was hopping on one foot..." Mako would say as she hopped on her foot with Makie's help. If that twig hadn't jabbed her good foot, then the shark wouldn't have fallen. Still, Mako thought she looked pretty pitiful right now. It was a good thing no one was here to see this cause Mako would've lost it.

"Thanks Makie...I...Heh...I really owe you one..." the shark said with a bit of a reddened face as she and the shrimp reached the blankets. She just felt so embarrassed to be in this situation. It was a hard thing to do, but even Mako got flustered once and a while. It just took the right situation to do so. So Mako would collapse onto her ass before sticking her bad foot in the air.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:30 pm

The moment the two of them managed to get to the blanket, Mako promptly collapsed, her injured leg giving out from under her. In the pre-morning gloom, Makie couldn't see that much, but she guessed that Mako right now was probably bleeding all over her blanket. She gritted her teeth at the thought. God fucking dammit, Adachi, I just wanted a nice, quiet beachside visit. Without any blood, broken bones, or grief.

She swallowed her irritation. Fishing into her bag, she pulled out her cell phone, switched it into illumination mode so that she had a nice light source, and set it down next to Mako. "Hold still," she breathed, fishing further into her bag and pulling out the first aid kit that she had on hand. She pulled out a bottle of peroxide and glanced back at Mako's cut. God, whatever she had stepped on, it was bad.

"Okay, this will sting a bit, so try not to cry too much," she breathed, before dousing the cut with peroxide.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next