by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who do you predict will win this match?

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:55 am

Though she had promised a free hit Charlotte had only anticipated a simple punch or kick. When Alice went flying through the air the big belle flinched. At the last second, she would raise a hand to her face, partially deflecting the blow. Still, it hurt.

While rubbing her bruised head Charlotte frowned down at the fallen magical girl. "I guess my offer was a bit... Open-ended... Oh well! I guess we're shooting right out of the gate!" With her frown now inverted into a manic grin, the tractor of a woman attempted to scoop Alice off the mat and into a fireman's carry.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)

Post by RedCosmicFox Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Alice had to admit -- flying through the air was *fun*. In a way, it reminded her of playing around on trampolines as a child. Actually, who said that trampolines were only for kids? She was extra determined to win now -- maybe she could get a really cool trampoline with the winner's purse!

Unfortunately, Charlotte wasn't quite as open and forthcoming as she had claimed to be, and just before Alice landed her dropkick, she brought her hand up to deflect, sending Alice tumbling directly to the mat.

"Hey!!! No Fair!!!" she cried as she tumbled down, crashing down face-first into the mat. Before she could react any further, however, she found herself being lifted up into the air again.

"Ack! Put me down!!!" she shrieked, flailing her arms and legs around wildly as she was scooped up onto Charlotte's broad shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Charlotte pondered Alice's words as she was snuggly fit onto her broad shoulder. "Hmm, I guess your right it's not fair... U guess I'll have to give you a proper apology after the match."

Despite the magical girls squirming and numerous protests, Charlotte paraded her around the ring like her prized catch. "Hey, honey if you've got any magic in you now's the time to use it!" 

With that bit of foreshadowing Charlotte slid one hand under Alice's thigh and the other aling her chest before lifting her over her shoulders. She then lowered into a powerlifting stance, finally springing back up and launching Alice into the air. She had done her bit now it was a fight between the magical girl and gravity.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:59 pm

If there was somehow any doubt about the size mismatch between the two competitors, the impressive visual of Charlotte deadlifting Alice off of the mat and pressing her to her shoulders surely was bound to erase it. The magical girl looked even tinier than usual in the arms of the Big Belle. Her kicking and struggling was absolutely useless as she was paraded around the ring for the entire crowd's amusement.

And then came the threat. Alice hardly had any time to respond before she was launched into the air!

What was that about flying again? Maybe it wasn't quite as fun as she thought it was...

Alice let out a shrieking wail as she flew up into the air, but somehow managed to catch her mental bearings on the way down. What was that line in one of her favourite childhood movies about falling with style? Biting her lip, she pushed her weight forward and attempted to hit the mat rolling. It wasn't going to be the cleanest landing, mind you, but it certainly couldn't have been worse than faceplanting.

Perhaps it was magic, or perhaps it was just quick reflexes. Perhaps there was a bit of luck involved. Either way, she managed to somersault forward as she hit the mat, softening the blow. Her back stung a little bit from the impact, but she knew that staying still would only cause her more grief, so she quickly shifted around and faced Charlotte, looking for whatever opening she could.

She knew that despite being faster than Charlotte, the Big Belle could probably close in on her before she fully got to her feet. With a wing and a prayer, she closed her eyes, then began to dash forward from a crouch, attempting to dive/slide between her opponent's legs!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:30 pm

Charlotte stared in awe as her opponent managed to roll instead of plummeting to the mat like a bird with no wings. Alice's display of acrobatics thoroughly distracted the Big Belle until the magical girl started to charge toward her. "Huh, looks like someone wants to get knocked out early!" Instead of colliding into Charlottes waiting embrace the clever girl slid right under her.

Charlotte had her own clever counter that she was far too slow to execute. Once Alice had already slid under her the Big Butted Bell tried to jump and slam her massive ass onto the frail girl. Instead, all she hit was the hardened mat. With one hand rubbing her hindquarters she moaned: "Oh Frick! Freaken Hell! I broke my bottom..." 

Charlotte's Sudden jolt made her forget that Alice was behind her doing God knows what.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:30 am

Alice quickly managed to slip between Charlotte's legs, almost surprised that her attempt to escape managed to work! She scrambled to get back to her feet, but almost immediately got tripped up as Charlotte's large frame crashed into the mat, causing a shockwave that nearly sent the magical girl flying out of the ring!

Alice had to take a moment to gather her bearings, but luckily for her, Charlotte was in an entirely prone position trying to gather hers as well! With a stutter step and a dream, Alice ran forward, springboarding off of the adjacent ropes and attempted to throw a fierce missile dropkick directly into the Big Belle's face!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:54 am

Charlotte turned her attention to her agile opponent at the exact moment she had sprung off the ropes. With her typically slow reaction times the Big Dumb Belle groaned: "Ah, Shoot!" Before Alice landed her blow.

The combined weight and momentum of her slender opponent slammed into the side of Charlottes exposed head with a sickening *Crack*. The shock made her head whip back into the mat which in turn rebounded her back into a sitting position. Charlotte grumbled menacingly at her acrobatic opponent before her eyes gently rolled back to their whites. Finally, the Big Belle slunk onto the mat and laid spread eagle, her skimpy gym shorts leaving little to the imagination. The only motions the once cocky powerhouse made were the quick oscillations of her chest.

The magical girl was defying all odds and seemingly dominating her gargantuan opponent. The audience wondered: "Would this slender witch slay the giantess!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2