by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who do you predict will win this match?

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Vote_lcap50%Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Vote_lcap25%Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Vote_lcap25%Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Empty Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:18 am

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee
No DQ.
No Rope Breaks.
One Five count pin inside the ring to win.

Charlotte's classic country strumming hit the arena and the crowd went wild for their plump goddess. But... Where was she? The audience stirred impatiently at this unexpectant delay.

After her song was almost over Charlotte charged through the arena entrance. She was a hot sweaty mess. "Phew, I almost forgot my match was today! It was not a good day to go jogging..."  
She felt a bit awkward not being in her typical wrestling attire; instead, she was wearing tight work out trunks and an even tighter top. The audience was not complaining. Charlotte blushed, feeling the crowds eyes on her glistening curves. "Stopp... I didn't have time to change... It... Was as hot as a summer revival outside!" The audience choruses with laughter at Charlotte's lovable Texas idiom.
Mid-workout:

Charlotte walked slowly down the ramp, her legs obviously strained from her the . She high fived the men and hugged any woman brave enough to accept. It was her duty to be nice and her privilege to mingle with as many audience members as possible.

Finally, she had reached the ring. This wasn't her first rodeo but her hands were shaking. In fact, her whole body was trembling like a leaf in an earthquake. Wrestling Ryu had been fun and sensual but for some reason wrestling, this young girl made her so giddy waves of nauseous rolled up within her. With some huffing and puffing, she lifted herself onto the mat and rolled under the bottom rope. Charlotte stood and leaned her chest against the ropes. The top rope left deep impressions against her chest; like steel mesh on soft dough. She trampled the mat eagerly awaiting her opponent. 

"Come on, come on, come on..." Charlotte's ravenous eyes lit up when Alices music signaled her arrival.

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Empty Re: Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)

Post by RedCosmicFox Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:32 am

Alice Starr:

"Come on, come on... come on!!" Alice was nearly beside herself with excitement and anticipation. She had spent weeks in preparation for this moment. Be it through training up, making herself some cute ring outfits, practicing her promos and poses in the mirror, or watching hours upon hours of tape to prepare herself for the match (though it was actually magical girl cartoons, not wrestling matches, that she was watching...), it was all she could think about. She was about to make her AFW Debut!

...Or at least, she was supposed to! Maybe it was the anticipation getting to her, but it seemed like her opponent's entrance was taking f o r e v e r !

Finally, the opening chiptunes of her Entrance theme hit, and it didn't take very long at all for Alice to dash out from behind the curtain, skipping the entire way!

Alice's Entrance Theme:

As she reached the stage, she almost doubled back when she saw the size of the crowd that were in attendance this evening. Even though her reaction was somewhat small due to being a relative unknown, Alice was completely starstruck. It was finally happening! Besides, even if they weren't originally there to see her, this was her chance to make an impression and give them something to remember!

She lifted her wand into the air, showing off the flashing and glittering Star that adorned it, then she did a quick twirl, spinning around a few times before bringing her hand up to her face. It was her go-to "magical girl" pose, mimicking one that she had seen many times in one of her favorite childhood cartoons. Once she was finished posing, she skipped down to the ring, but stopped at the bottom of the ramp when she saw her opponent waiting for her. This girl was almost a foot taller than her and much much larger! This didn't seem like much of a fair matchup at all. If there was one thing Alice believed in, however, it was to never give up, no matter how insurmountable the issue at hand seemed.

"Hi there!!" Alice said, looking up at Charlotte and giving her a wave. "My name's Alice, Alice Starr! I'll be your opponent tonight!"

Back to top Go down

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)  Empty Re: Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born! (Cancelled)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:00 am

Charlotte stared at her opponent with awe as she skipped down the ramp. Alice was filled to the brim with charisma and style; Charlotte was a bit envious. "Look at her... Her gimmicks so well thought out... She's got props, she's even got her own pose! What's my gimmick? That I'm big and from the south... It's stupid..." Charlotte was immediately pulled from her funk as Alice gave her a polite greeting. It couldn't be helped. Charlotte grinned down at her slender opponent.

"Hi, Alice! I'm "The Big Belle" Charlotte! I know you may be nervous about your first wrestling match. Especially against a big girl like me!" Charlotte slapped her belly like a drum for emphasis. "But don't worry, I'm as sweet as Texas tea! I'll make sure to be gentle when I knock you out..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Alice's eyes lit up when Charlotte introduced herself -- she wasn't sure what to expect from her opponent, but upon first impressions she seemed quite delightful! She had been warned by her first friend and mentor in the AFW that there were some pretty cruel characters around, but Charlotte didn't seem like one of them at all. She seemed sweet as can be!

Well, about as sweet as one could be while threatening to knock someone out, anyway.

"We'll just have to see about that!!" Alice called out, her voice subtly wavering as she tried to mask her trepidation caused by the big belle's banter."Through the power of sparkle and shine, I'll make this victory most divine!!!"

She hit another pose as she looked up at Charlotte, holding it for what seemed like longer than normal.

...and she held it

...and she held it

...and she held it, her smile slightly wavering a little bit.

It seemed that they were at a bit of an unintentional Mexican standoff, if you will. Alice originally opted to wait for Charlotte to move so that she could enter the ring, but it seemed like all the two of them were doing were just gazing at the other, waiting for their opponent to make the first move. Alice eventually realized that she could just go around the ring and enter through one of the other sides, but it was far too late for that now -- while she was smiling, posing, and glowing on the outside, she was frozen with social anxiety and the drive to keep up appearances on the inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:25 am

As Alice spun some fancy words together Charlotte smiled and clapped excitedly. "Ooohh bless your heart! Those rhymes were as sweet as pie! Now come on and get in here! I'm ready and raring to go!" Charlotte sat on the center rope while raising the top rope; creating a generous opening that could easily fit Alice. She beckoned to her posing opponent. "Come on... Im friendly..."

At first Charlotte was a bit annoyed Alice was still just standing there, presumably ignoring her. Then she was concerned. "Oh lord is this girl having herself a stroke!?" Charlotte shot a finger towards her odd opponent. "Alice! You get in this ring right now or I'm coming to get you!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Internally, Alice flinched a bit when Charlotte raised her voice. Either this southern belle wasn't as sweet as she initially would lead Alice to believe, or she had just pissed off an otherwise friendly opponent. Either way, Alice opted to take the high road -- one of the magical heroines she looked up to always spoke of the benefits of being kind, no matter how others treated her.

"Why thank you, miss Charlotte! It's mighty kind of you to hold the ropes for me!" Alice said with a small wink as she hopped up onto the ring apron and ducked in between the middle and top ropes, getting into the ring. She then made her way to the opposite corner, gently placing her wand down beside the ring post before turning and facing the Big Belle.

"I hear you've had some luck in the past! Lets see how you fare against this magical lass!" Alice spun around again and raised her hands in a peace sign pose, before transitioning into a grappling stance. It was finally happening, she was going to wrestle her first professional match!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:12 am

Charlotte tilted her head in annoyance. "Luck? No no no, darling... It was all power." She began slowly advancing towards Alice, one menacing step at a time. "It wasn't luck that allowed me to pummel, strangle, and slam Ryu until he was nothing but buzzard bait. It was these!" Charlotte flexed her surprisingly toned arms. "Well, my girls definitely helped as well." She lifted her buxom utters and let them slap back down against her sweaty chest.

Charlotte now loomed over her halfling opponent with a ravenous grin, licking her lips for effect. "Just say "ready" and I can show you how wrong you were.."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:25 am

Alice gazed up at Charlotte, trying her best to hide her internal fear. She didn't quite mean her "luck" comment that way, but it seemed she struck a nerve with her much larger, much more imposing opponent. It seemed any chance she had of making friends had flown out the window at this point.

She wasn't going to get anywhere being afraid, however. What sort of heroine would she be if she just cowered and hid from every unpleasant or angry individual?

She took a deep breath, then grinned up at the Big Belle, clenching her fists to try and hide that they were trembling.

"I'm not afraid of you! Lets try and have a good time, y'hear?""

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Charlotte chuckled as she wrung her hands together like a supervillain. "I see you trembling Alice! Yet you still stand in defiance... What gumption! What bravery!" Charlotte, always looking to squeeze the fun out of every situation, decided to play along. 

She dropped to her knees causing the ring to tremble and her curvy, sweat-drenched body to jiggle lightly. With her hands crosses behind her back and her body totally exposed Charlotte stared directly into Alices ocean blue eyes. "Good idea honey! Let's try and have a good time! I tell you what. Go ahead and ask the ref to ring the bell, then take a free shot... Anywhere."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:38 am

Alice wasn't quite sure how to proceed -- this was her first real match, and yet, her opponent was giving her a free shot? Did she really think that lowly of her?

Either way, Alice was determined to do whatever she could to make Charlotte's arrogance her downfall.

"If that's the way you want to play, so be it!" Alice exclaimed, dropping her grappling stance. "Ring the bell please, ref! It's time to throw down."

Alice knew that the absolute worst thing she could do right now was squander the opportunity, so she had to think fast. Throwing caution to the wind, she ran to the right and jumped up to the ropes, attempting to springboard off of them and aim a missile dropkick directly into the side of Charlotte's head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next