Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

Liesmith, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, scorn53, WrestleMind

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

looking again

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 pm by anime_hentaifighter

So looking for a few more matches.Plus may upload some new characters this weekend

Comments: 0

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:31 pm by TomboyTsuka

Sorry if I'm being inactive lately... I was applying for a job around a few weeks ago, and had to go through several interviews. I'm kinda tired and had no time to reply here...

But the good news is that I finally got my new laptop. It's an ASUS Vivobook i5. It should be able to run Honey Select and finally give some life to my empty Pixiv gallery. Maybe I'll make your OCs soon? Stay tuned!!

Comments: 6

Looking for a Match for Megumi Mutoh

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I finally get myself Megumi Mutoh, and the first thing I'd like to use her for is, of course, a match! I'm looking for anyone interested to have their girls facing Megumi in the ring. You can contact me via PM here or DM me on Discord.

And here's the link to her profile so you can see what she's like:

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18422-megumi-mutoh

Comments: 0

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born!

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

Who do you predict will win this match?

50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee: A Starr is born!

Post by WrestleMind on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:18 am

Alice Starr VS. Charlotte Lee
No DQ.
No Rope Breaks.
One Five count pin inside the ring to win.

Charlotte's classic country strumming hit the arena and the crowd went wild for their plump goddess. But... Where was she? The audience stirred impatiently at this unexpectant delay.

After her song was almost over Charlotte charged through the arena entrance. She was a hot sweaty mess. "Phew, I almost forgot my match was today! It was not a good day to go jogging..."  
She felt a bit awkward not being in her typical wrestling attire; instead, she was wearing tight work out trunks and an even tighter top. The audience was not complaining. Charlotte blushed, feeling the crowds eyes on her glistening curves. "Stopp... I didn't have time to change... It... Was as hot as a summer revival outside!" The audience choruses with laughter at Charlotte's lovable Texas idiom.
Mid-workout:

Charlotte walked slowly down the ramp, her legs obviously strained from her the . She high fived the men and hugged any woman brave enough to accept. It was her duty to be nice and her privilege to mingle with as many audience members as possible.

Finally, she had reached the ring. This wasn't her first rodeo but her hands were shaking. In fact, her whole body was trembling like a leaf in an earthquake. Wrestling Ryu had been fun and sensual but for some reason wrestling, this young girl made her so giddy waves of nauseous rolled up within her. With some huffing and puffing, she lifted herself onto the mat and rolled under the bottom rope. Charlotte stood and leaned her chest against the ropes. The top rope left deep impressions against her chest; like steel mesh on soft dough. She trampled the mat eagerly awaiting her opponent. 

"Come on, come on, come on..." Charlotte's ravenous eyes lit up when Alices music signaled her arrival.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down