by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:11 am

Andy's male pride was urging him to play his masculine role and reject any delay and admit his weakened state.
"Hah... that's nice of you Serana-chan, but who said that I need to-nngh.... recover?"

In spite of the tough guy act, Andy (and especially his unsteady legs) had to admit that a couple more minutes of resting time were not a bad idea after all.
"However... any idea on how to spend this extra time?", Andy would ask with a nervous smile whilke leaning back into the ropes.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete)

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:40 am

“Well I... am actually not so sure.” She’d admit in mild embarrassment, rubbing the back of her head as she blushed lightly. “All of my old matches never had a wrestler prompt break, usually just the classic single pinfall to determine the match’s winner. There wasn’t nearly as many freedoms in that league than in this one.”

“But maybe, would it be alright if I at least ask you something about your past matches?” She’d ask, trying to think of something as she walked up next to him, leaning back against the ropes next to him as well during their little ceasefire. “Would you be okay with me asking what your favorite match here in the AFW was? I’m honestly interested.” It was strange to pause a match to learn more about an opponent, but honestly this was a situation that had actually flustered Serana, evident by her slightly figiting in embarrassment. A rather different image for how she’s acted so far.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:00 am

The fans watched in puzzled but overall amused curiosity at the two contenders leaning into the ropes side to side like a young bashful couple having their first date in such strange place.

"Well my past matches... most of them were Ko or submission matches with lots of entangling holds and... uhh... almost hentai, though I'm not very good at staying focused in those matches", he admitted with a blush of his cheeks.

"So...favorite match, I shoud say my championship match Vs Carmella Edge... but maybe I enjoyed even better against Louise Heaven and Maria Infinity. Though, I was soon in trouble with those girls. Once they put me inbetween their huge brea-ehm... well, I don't remember much of what happened afterwards.... 0///0", he lied with a deep blush, having almost admitted how much he had felt helpless, but also seduced by the super voluptuous amazons and their breast-based moves.

With such silly "confession" from Andy, the showrunners thought that it was a good moment to surprise the contenders by ringing the starting bell of round three.
"Uh.. woah...! 0///0"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:26 am

“Louise and Maria? I think I remember watching some of their matches when I first looked into the AFW.” Serana commented, knowing just how beautiful and seductive the amazons were. “Talk about nothing but the big shots for you then, huh? And I can’t say I blame you for having trouble against them, I mean, those breasts are huge!”

Before long though, the showrunners wanted the match to get back underway, causing Serana to blink in realization. “Oh, I guess it’s go time.” She’d then kiss Andy on the cheek, smiling before she moved over to the center of the ring. “I hope we can talk after this Andy, maybe over a meal and less of an anxious audience.” And before she’d ready herself, Serana remembered to be true to her word, and removed her panties and threw them to the crowd once more. “And now we’re equal in dress, so I guess it’s fitting with this final round, huh?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:31 pm

"Heh...Yes they are something...", Andy started to reply at her comments about Louise and Maria "...But you are very well en- uhh... 0///0... I mean... y-you are very beautiful!".
The young wrestler blushed deeply, having just barely avoided to say that Serana was well endowed herself.
However, his sexy opponent could easily imagine what kind of comment he had just refrained to voice out, as she could see his flustered eyes quite distracted by her bouncy bosom.

And, the sensuous distractions were far from over, as Serana parted from Andy with a gentle kiss on his cheek and... just nonchalantly slipped out of the bottom part if her bikini! A burst of enthusiast roars arised from the arena: one lucky fan was going to take a most valuable souvenir from the match tonight.

As for Andy, his face reached new levels of blushing as he realized that, while looking cute and even shy when talking to him, Serana's ring persona was way more confident: totally at ease with her gorgeous nudity, playful and teasing enough to represent a very tough opponent as she had proved in the previous rounds already, and especially dangerous in a hentai submission contest!

"Uhhh... d-damnedly hot.... 0///0... UGH! I mean... g-get ready to go down! 0///0". Andy had shaken himself from erotic entrancement, meetring Serana in the middle of the ring but her sexy strip tease had quite got into his head, preventing him to think at any starting maneuvre except for a quite simple test of strenght, which he started to engage with both hands raised above his head.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:49 pm

“Aww, thank you Andy. I think you’re quite handsome yourself, and very gifted yourself.” She giggled in response to his correction, not directly calling him out by giving enough signals that she knew very well what he was going to say. After all, his eyes have barely left her breasts throughout the match. Most would be embarrassed or upset, but Serana took it as a genuine compliment, as most boys she’s known either ignore her features or are too obsessed with them. And Andy was the perfect, adorable blend of them.

And with him approaching her, she graciously accepted the test of strength and gripped his hands with her own. While she had given him a break, Serana expected that Andy was still likely tired form the match, and would go on the offensive to try and push him into the corner.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Intent at struggling for supremacy with the sexy girl, her large breasts grazing his upper chest suggestively every now and then duiring their mutual pushing, Andy didn't fully realize what Serana was referring to with her playful compliment... until the suggestive closeness caused his energetic boyhood to twitch with renewed excitement, reminding him that Serana was not the only one fully naked contender there!

"Ugh... thank you I g-guess... *blushhhh*".
Normally, Andy would have been supposed to have an advantage in upper body strenght at least... but with Andy's current levels of strenght, and the arousing distractions messing up his fighting spirit, it was relatively easy for Serana to slowly shift the power balance into her favour.

Step by step, Andy was walked backwards to the corner in flustered disbelief. "Ufff...how possibly... nghff...?". How could she possibly be that strong, he was wondering. And while Serana was really much stronger than her cute face would suggest, that was furherly enhanced by Andy's loss of strenght and stamina throughout the previous rounds.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:20 pm

“Because... Andy.” Serana responded, pushing Andy up to the corner. “You’re having trouble focusing. It’s impossible to win in any situation without focus.” As she finally got him against the corner, she pressed her luscious figure against his, her breasts slightly squishing against his firm chest.

“I’m really flattered that you’re distracted by me though, I honestly found it difficult to stay on task against you as well.” She admitted, planting a kiss on his lips as she rubbed her hand against his stomach, lingering on his abs before going down to his boyhood. She let the kiss remain simple, not going for anything too steamy but adding in a loving handjob. “Mmmm... you’re so warm Andy, it feels nice.” She hummed, taking a pause in the kiss to speak.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:56 pm

As if getting easily walked and almost literally boob-bumped into the corner was not enough slap to Andy's confidence, the newbie girl was also lecturing him about focus and sensuous distractions now. The match was going better and better, he fumed in flustered discomfort.

Before Andy's pride could kick in and lead him to a wrestling reaction, Serana had effectively proved her point by starting to rub her bountiful bosom over his manly chest, causing him to shiver in delight and allowing her to be in control with her intimate caress and tender, romantic kiss.

Wow, the girl really loved it, never wasting a chance to press in a loving smooch. Running his hands along her shapely figure in allured response, Andy thought that he could get used to lips so heavenly soft and warm.

"Gasp.... I'd say it feels nice too... but that would be the understatement of the month... uunnhh...", he admitted with a bashful smile.
"But... this is still a match so I beg forgiveness but I must win-mmmnhf.... 0///0". About starting a struggle to break free from the corner, Andy was silenced by another of Serana's amourous kisses, getting him off focus once again.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Serena would continue to keep up the kiss, not aiming to smother or such his breath out of him, but as a means to just please both of them while she kept up the gentle strokes on the boy's girth. She just wanted to give the two some time to make them boy ready for the future of the round. It was rather strange, not trying to put the boy under with the intent of readying the next round.

But she didn't want it to be just a simple final round, rather a pleasant spar with a more soft final act. Whether she was planning on winning the round or letting the boy have an opportunity, she just wanted it to end with both satisfied. And so as she separated their lips once more, she looked into Andy's eyes with one of longing, her hot breath bathing his face. "What would you like for us to start with Andy? Would you like us to be up? Or should we take it to the floor for a more... intimate position?"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next