by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

4 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 6 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:04 am

It seemed a theme had developed in in the fight between Isabella and Cecilia, one that the real Northern Queen was quite comfortable with as it involved an aspect of their bodies she felt quite confident in. She was shoved back into the ropes and knew what was coming next if Cecilia remained as stubborn as she was, a certainty as far as she was concerned, but rather than try to get out of the way Isabella straightened up and thrust out her chest in direct challenge to the blonde. One the other woman gladly accepted leaving Isabella to grin and bear it as chop after chop slammed into her chest, her plentiful bosom absorbing much of the impact but it'd be a lie to say her tits weren't feeling the strain.

"Envious of these I see!" Isabella managed to say through grit teeth as her breasts were hammered upon by Cecilia's hand. She grew tired of Cecilia having her way before long and brought her arm up to block the tenth or so chop, her cleavage now displaying bright red flesh as she fought her way off the ropes with a series of her own backhand chops across Cecilia's breasts! "Guess I should've known...you aren't used to women BIGGER than you up top are you?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 6 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Cecilia smirked as she continued to hammer her hand into those breasts of Isabella, turning that cleavage bright red from her mighty chops, then suddenly Isabella decided to come towards her and smack back! The first chop caught Cecilia off guard and then came more of them, over and over Isabella's hand smacked into her rack!

Turning her own impressive cleavage bright red, after the 5th or so chop she had been forced back to the center of the ring, where the Swede would bring her hand up and block Isabella's chop. Returning to throw her free hand up to the chest of Isabella's chest, trying to take the air of the faker Northern Queen with a powerful uppercut to that solar plexus.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:34 am

Compared to Isabella and Cecilia, Odessa and her adorable sparring partner Karina were moving in slow motion, seeming to take days or weeks for every squeeze and thrust in their embrace, positively glacial in their pace compared to what their significant others were accomplishing against each other right now.

Odessa didn't mind that. It let her keep her eyes on Isabella and Cecilia as the two of them exchanged blows, watching Isabella's perfect chest wobble after sustaining a punch from the blonde, then watching her girlfriend strike back, kicking Ceci and then chopping those pale Swedish tits (and making a remark which felt a little insulting to Odessa...but, well, she would let her girlfriend have her moment, and punish her for it later). And from there, the two of them kept on swinging for the other's tits, focusing on karate-style chops, sending big, bountiful bosoms bouncing and slapping in every direction, deforming under brutal pressure from rival hands, turning their pale skin red...

...it was just about the sexiest thing Odessa had born witness to, at least that she wasn't involved in. But it was distracting, too, as Karina managed to get her feet underneath her and start lifting Odessa instead, tightening her hug and ramping up the pressure! "Ooooh...you just have to ruin my fun!" Odessa faux-pouted, as she would adjust her hands a little higher on Karina's back, then squeeze hard, trying to bend her upper body down a bit and force the woman to set her back down—at which point Odessa's hands would fall to the small of Karina's back and squeeze, trying to crush her around her tummy as she lifted Karina up again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:43 am

" I'm so sorry Odessa, I thought we were fighting! " Karina flashed her usual grin and began to crush away at Odessa's body, looking to put plenty of pressure on that spine so she could weaken her and go for something riskier! She could feel Odessa squeezing back but Karina had the advantage of position, even with Odessa trying to bend herself to the point where she could get her feet back down, it was still Karina's game to win!

That was until Odessa actually managed to squeeze her back hard once she was leveled herself back onto the ground! This did cause Karina to up the pressure, once again looking to lift Odessa off her feet but first she decided to crush the girl with plenty of power, her arms constricting and digging into those sides while she busy hurting that spine! Off course she was a little distracted by the way the other two were fighting, quite a delicious sight to behold for Karina but she had to keep her focus on taming Odessa so she could double team Isabella!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:46 am

Karina tried to tease her, which, as sweet as it was, was simply never a good idea for the dark-haired woman, as Odessa would get her revenge for every little slight and comment, and Karina would suffer all the more just for running her mouth.

That, of course, was not always something Karina hated. The thought made her smirk as she got her feet back on the ground and immediately tightened her hug around Karina, trying to lift her dear friend up again...

But Karina would not go so easily. She, too, tightened her hug, arms crushing into Odessa's sides, the ebony woman wincing as Karina tried to lift her up! It was not only a bearhug duel now, but a contest to see who could get lower and get the other one into the air where she would be helpless! Odessa gasped, eyes widening, as her feet began to come off the canvas, leaving only her toes in contact with it...before she would growl and throw her weight back, getting the balls of her feet back on the ground as she would try to use that momentum to launch Karina into the air, control seeming to see-saw between the two of them, each spending time on her tiptoes, all while their eyes remained on the incredible battle occurring just a few feet away!

"Ceci's bags...are getting crushed," Odessa observed, with a viciously excited snarl!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:43 am

Isabella was laying into Cecilia and she couldn't have been enjoying herself any more despite the fierce look in her eyes and the grimmace on her face after the punishment she had taken so far. Neither woman was holding anything back from one another, this had been bubbling beneath the surface for years and Isabella had been gifted the chance to make her feelings on this blonde crystal clear. She was currently expressing her feelings on Cecilia with repeated chops right across the Swede's chest, turning that creamy white skin bright red as she battled her back to the center of the ring.

Her hand swung in for the sixth time though it never found its target, Isabella looking over to the arm blocking her strike and then glancing back at Cecilia just in time for a fist to rise up into her lower chest! "Gawh!" The air rushed out of her lungs as she leaned over, wincing in pain but the white haired American sucked in a deep breath and grabbed onto the offending arm by the elbow with one hand despite it.

"Is that all?!" She yelled as she swung her right fist up between them and yanked on Cecilia's elbow to pull her down right into the path of her uppercut, looking to land a blow right on the chin of the blonde!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:58 am

Karina was looking to keep Odessa in control, to crush her dark skinned rival between a pair of powerful arms which flexed and showed plenty of muscle. Even if they were doing a slow, less violent approach.. It was by no means gentle. Karina was using strength that could probably snap a spine of a weakling, knowing full well that Odessa could handle herself. It was also a good way to slam their abs and tits together, all the while keeping her eyes on Odessa and listened. " Focusing so much on those two.. While you're spine is on the line here.. Cecilia will easily beat Isabella, the question is whether I will be done quicker with your sexy body by then! "

She grinned through clenched teeth, narrowing her eyes as she sought to hike up Odessa even further! Odessa was stubborn though and managed to get herself back down onto her feet before she even lifted Karina off her own! A sharp gasp escaped the long haired fighter, who squirmed squirmed between those powerful arms, her face turning a little red!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:51 am

Cecilia drove her punch into Isabella's solar plexus, hearing the sputtering sound of Isabella quickly trying to get air back into her lungs, with which the blond was ready to come in and continue her assault, but when she was about to pull her arm back to send another punch Isabella's way, the white haired beauty instead pulled her in close, suddenly a fist smacked up into her chin, sending the head of the blond flying back as she would gasp out. Her jaw wired shut with that strike, as she staggered back a step.

Her hand moved up to her chin as she would glare at Isabella, narrowing her eyes as she would throw up a little smirk on her face.. " Weak." She'd say in a cocky tone as she would step forward to Isabella once more, moving in and trying to send a powerful punch straight into Isabella's tit and then follow it up with a nasty uppercut of her own! Aimed right up into Isabella's chin! trying to show her how a real uppercut was done!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:51 pm

"Of course I'm focusing on them..." Odessa groaned, her spine creaking as Karina lifted her up. But Odessa was quickly able to turn things around on Karina, getting her feet on the ground and promptly using her superior muscles to lift Karina up, smirking at her friend as she watched that face turn red! "They are the reason we planned this little get-together, after all. And I want to watch my girlfriend beat your pretty little blonde wife into a sobbing wreck!"

She shook Karina around a bit, before aiming to throw her off to the side, trying to send the dark-haired woman sprawling against the ropes! "Besides," she would continue, as she followed to try to trap Karina against the perimeter of the ring, "I can beat you even while dividing my attention!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:36 pm

"A liar and a false queen, just can't help yourself can you?" Isabella grinned through her pain, doing her best not to show any sign of weakness in front of her long time rival, her rival's lover, and her own lover. The two of them had been exchanging blows for several minutes now but neither of them showed any signs of relenting any time soon, Cecilia already shurgging off that punch to her jaw with the clear intention of returning the favor. Isabella stepped up to meet her and recieved a hard shot to one of her boobs as thanks, grimmacing in pain she saw the other fist flying up to greet her and rather than move out of the way she stood her ground and took it cleanly!

Her head snapped back from the force of the uppercut, leaving her with a splitting headache but thankfully she had clenched her teeth so she was spared further hurt. She didn't so much as budge an inch however and as she slowly tilted her head back down to stare at Cecilia the blonde would see that now familiar grin on her lips. "Thank you ma'am, may I have another?" With a throbbing breast and suffering from the effects of whiplash Isabella drew back both her arms and lashed out at Cecilia's shoulders to knock her back enough for her to then bring up her right leg and drive it into the blonde's stomach, looking to launch her backwards without even realizing thats where their lovers now were!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next