Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

BatiJuanK, Cy_Man, Harrier, Kelsea, LunarWolf, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, Person, scorn53, Tarantulust, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez is searching for a challenger!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 am by WrestleMind

My new character, Marilyn Martinez, is looking for someone to face in her first match. 

My top preference would be for her to face a strong heel. Though I'm open to hearing any other ideas. Razz

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by daemongirl on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Isabella had yet to climb up into the ring itself, remaining down on the floor at ringside with her arms crossed over her chest and staring at the two conspirators with a furrowed brow. She was clearly not happy with the two of them but what could she really do at this point? Unfortunately for Isabella simply turning around and leaving would not only upset Odessa, which she would have to deal with later, but also be seen as a retreat from Cecilia and that just wouldn't do. Course the blonde had to poke at an old wound right off the bat, Isabella glancing over to Odessa and Karina with a quick glare before she forced a smile and climbed up onto the apron of the ring.

"You still owe me a rematch blondie and the only thing fake about me is this smile right now." Isabella was not pleased with this situation and she didn't mind showing that as she stepped through the ropes to stand over by Cecilia, not taking her eyes off of the woman now. "Judging by your reaction you didn't know anything about this either. Seems we were both in the dark though, knowing those two, they had ulterior motives beyond just getting us to talk. Am I right?" She said, only now turning her head to look over at Odessa and Karina.
daemongirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:01 am

Cecilia took her sweet time with it, but the blonde would accept Odessa's offer of a hug, getting in close and even patting Odessa's butt as they embraced. "Why, thank you, Ceci. I have been just fine, I suppose. Of course Isabella and I have been—"

Odessa trailed off as the blonde was already making her way over to the ropes, looking down at Isabella, who still hadn't gotten into the ring. Odessa's gaze made it down to her own lover, and she could tell just how unhappy Isabella was with the situation. She disliked Cecilia immensely, and Odessa understood that. But, while Karina and her had schemed to make this little gathering happen, the plan had not been to force Isabella and Cecilia into some kiss-and-make-up session! Odessa hoped Isabella recognized that.

As the other white-haired woman climbed into the ring, Odessa glanced over to Karina and nodded her head towards their significant others, who seemed about ready to tear into each other, judging by body language. Odessa would quickly make her way over and behind Isabella, wrapping her arms around her lover from behind and giving her a squeeze. "Maybe I just wanted to show you off," Odessa suggested. She leaned in close to Isabella's ear and whispered: "And let them know there is a new official power couple in AFW."

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on June 1.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:01 am

Karina quietly followed Isabella's approach to Cecilia and even the conversation between them. She could tell that there was some rivalry and it would definitely make the little spar even more challenging. She would give Odessa's butt a quick grope before she left to hug Isabella, Karina making her way over to Cecilia to stand besides her and teasingly nudge her side. " Gonna be a challenging spar now wouldn't it? " She snickered, even though they had started quite intimate and close in their practice already, it seemed that the planning would be changing into what looked like a two on two spar session, which quickly got Karina riled up and ready to pounce.

Course, she was being patient for the moment, just waiting for everyone to get settled in while she wrapped her arms under her own chest, puffing them out tauntingly while keeping herself at Cecilia's side, rather curious how this was going to turn out and hopefully not too violent!

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4