by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Resa Yolka Vs Okami

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Resa Yolka Vs Okami  - Page 7 Empty Re: Resa Yolka Vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:01 am

Okami had tried and failed several times as Resa just held him locked in place effortlessly and always with a sweet, mocking smile on her beautiful lips, much to his discomfort.

"Uh...ummmfffhh...@///@". Eventually, her warm bosomy pillows had claimed his tired, flustered face. Snuggled deep into her perfumed cleavage, Okami had still tried to meekly fight back...for a short while that was, but Resa just proceeded to slowly and lovingly steal his air supply and awareness, even going as far as to hum a sweet little lullaby to help her "baby wolfie" drift into a peaceful smothered slumber.

"This is too much... Does she really think that I'll let her serenade me to sleep like a baby? Nffffh.... <3", he thought in sleepy discomfort, wanting to react to such humiliation...but actually getting more relaxed with each second spent in the comforting cradle of her breasts.

"I won't allow this....mmm <3 She can't... Uhmnm....so nice and soft... N-no I must...I should.... @///@". Soothed down by the hypnotic pace of Resa's heartbeat, Okami's woozy train of thoughts would slowly but surely derail, lost in her soporific embrace until...

"Mfffh... Zzz... Zzz...x///x". With a cute surrendering sigh the tired wolfboy went all nice and limp, obediently asleep inbetween the most heavenly "love pillows".

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:22 am

With the wolfboy now once again asleep between his new pillows, Resa would rise up and take a step back from him. She had bested him plenty of times and had all the reason to believe he was down for the count once more. As a matter of fact, he probably would've been out long ago had she not played around with him for effectively the entire match. But that was the fun of the AFW, she could smother and pleasure the boy constantly and get off without so much as a punishment. At least, she could since the match rules gave her permission to.

With the boy now unconscious against the corner, the ref girl finally looked up from checking her nails, having gotten distracted as the repeated pattern of a boy getting smothered and forced to cum over and over had run its course. She'd then move to start Okami's count, taking the same amount of time as before. "ONE... TWO..."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:37 am

The sweet tune hummed softly to his tamed mind, the warm, treacherous breast-pillows conforming around his sleepy features making a gentle but nonetheless effective smothering seal for his face, and of course the many times Okami had been slammed, squeezed, kissed, smothered and loved into submission tonight, altogether had made sure that the young wolf would be eventually reduced more into a slumbering wolf pup now, taking his much needed nap in the comforting bosom of his busty opponent.

Gently laid down for the final count, Okami had drifted way too deep into pleasant dreamlands to possibly hear the ref girl's sweetly mocking voice...or even the noisy fans showering Resa with their love for that matter, the whole arena chanting her name repeatedly: "REEESA! REEEESA!"

With Okami unresponsive to her ONE and her TWO as well, the ref girl had leaned closer taking the chance to stroke Okami's silver mane, going as far as to plant a soft goodnight kiss to his cheek. *mwah* "Aaaand.... Hihi...", the naughty ref giggled, a slight blush on her face as she prepared to pull the curtains over Okami's complete demise.
This was a truly strange wrestling federation.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:09 pm

It was all but confirmed over for the wolfboy as the ref continued to count him out, each teasing second faking the chance of him rising back up. Perhaps if this weren’t a KO match he’d had a chance to get back up, but even then the result would be the same. “THREE... FOUR...”

And while he was being counted out, Resa was sure to give some love to the audience, blowing kisses and waving to the crowd that had graciously watched her turn Okami into her cute little wolfie. Not a single thing she did displeased them, and in return all their support and enthusiasm brought just y to her. What a truly amazing wrestling federation.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:59 pm

"Aaaaand... FIIIVEEEE !!!" ^_^

The bubbly ref girl took not less than 20 seconds, but she finally counted Okami out.
"Uhhmmm.... @///@". The poor wolfboy was finally starting to wake up, but it was too late. He opened his blurry eyes just in time to see the ref-girl count the last two numbers with a big happy smile on her lips, and the bell ringing to confirm Resa's triumph, while the beautiful winner rewarded her loyal fans with plenty of blow kisses.

Finally awake but still too weak and drained to even try and sit up, he silver haired boy could only stay down and assist, all red-faced, to the admittedly gorgeous vixen as she beamed in joyful glory.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:06 pm

When Okami was finally counted out, Resa’s excitement grew as she jumped once, her breasts bouncing in every direction before she turned to the downed Okami. Oh wolfie, I did it! Could you believe I’d manage to beat you this much in just our first match?”

After her teasing, Resa would once again go down to sit on the wolfboy’s waist, prospering herself up with her hands on his abs. The position alone caused her breasts to push together, making them appear even larger than before. “So wolfie, shall you come quietly with me or do I have to let you sleep again before bringing you to my room?” She asked, although the volume of her voice sounding more like she was talking to the audience so they could see one last show.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:11 pm

From his downed position, Okami had a VIP front seat to enjoy the show of Resa's bouncy melons, inspiring him mixed feelings of attraction and intimidation, as they had smothered him out twice tonight.
"Umffh... Yeah... I can hardly believe it that's sure...", the grumpy boy mumbled in response to Resa's floating about how easily and badly she had defeated him.
He wanted to hate her for that...but it was difficult to hold a grudge against such joyful, sexy, and...well... *boing boing* .... Bouncy girl 0///0

Caught by surprise when Resa's dropped down her hips to nicely straddle his body, Okami suddenly flared at her bold, sultry question. "W-What...?? Wait you have won this match and my compliments on that...b-but I'm not coming e-everywhere 0///0", the shocked boy protested trying to squirm, blushing at the apparently larger pair of glistening boobs swaying teasingly over his face.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:18 pm

"Aww, don't feel too down about it wolfie, it was a good match in the end." She giggled as Okami began to struggle against her. A poor mistake on his part. "Well then wolfie, I guess since you don't want to come with me awake..." Reaching down, she grabbed his head once more and pulled him into her cleavage, aiming to get one more knockout. "I'll just have to carry you while you're unconscious." Wrapping her arms around his head, Resa hugged his face as deep into her breasts as possible, wanting to humiliate him in public one last time before the night's end.

"Hey ref,is it alright I bring him back to my place?" Rest would ask, not even considering Okami's struggles a threat as she smothered him. "I guess asking first would've been the smarter choice, but you have to admit that wolfie was asking for this." She giggled at the end, noting how humored the ref girl was at Okami's last KO count.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Okami was definitely incapacitated to argue anymore as his face was shoved right back into Resa's awaiting bosom.

"Don-nmmmrpfffhh! @///@".
Resa's arms were wrapped amorously around his head, making sure to smother him as he got into her hot, airtight cleavage and not allowing him the slightest room to wriggle his head.

The busty seductress didn't even care about his aimlessly flailing arms, well knowing that he didn't have the strength and stamina to escape now, and that he couldn't take long before he would succumb to her soft pillows.

Like that, Resa took the liberty to leisurely chat with the ref girl, blatantly ignoring Okami's meek struggles while nonchalantly waiting for him to obediently fall asleep in her bosomy hug.

"Ohh well, I may certainly allow this minor rules infringement... If I can give the little boy a last little kiss once he is out. Teehee^^". That was the deal proposed by the playful referee.

Swooning from lack of oxygen already, Okami tried to "rrmpffhh @///@" his disapproval, but he really had no say in the matter there.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:21 pm

“Oh sweetie, you could join me in the room with him if that’s what it took.” Resa smiled, seeing that the ref was all the willing to let her steal the boy away. And now with the all clear, she’d focus more on her smother, rubbing her breasts lightly against the wolfboy’s cheeks.

“Don’t worry wolfie, once this is all over we’ll have all the privacy we could want.” She breathed as she blew air off through Okami’s silver locks. “Then you won’t have to worry about all the embarrassment of our passion being seen by the crowd. And we can play all we want.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next