Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

Liesmith, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, scorn53, WrestleMind

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

looking again

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 pm by anime_hentaifighter

So looking for a few more matches.Plus may upload some new characters this weekend

Comments: 0

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:31 pm by TomboyTsuka

Sorry if I'm being inactive lately... I was applying for a job around a few weeks ago, and had to go through several interviews. I'm kinda tired and had no time to reply here...

But the good news is that I finally got my new laptop. It's an ASUS Vivobook i5. It should be able to run Honey Select and finally give some life to my empty Pixiv gallery. Maybe I'll make your OCs soon? Stay tuned!!

Comments: 6

Looking for a Match for Megumi Mutoh

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I finally get myself Megumi Mutoh, and the first thing I'd like to use her for is, of course, a match! I'm looking for anyone interested to have their girls facing Megumi in the ring. You can contact me via PM here or DM me on Discord.

And here's the link to her profile so you can see what she's like:

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18422-megumi-mutoh

Comments: 0

Gaining Momentum - Round 2 - Mako 'The Shark' Adachi vs. Cicilia 'The Juggernaut' De'Reignhardt

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Gaining Momentum - Round 2 - Mako 'The Shark' Adachi vs. Cicilia 'The Juggernaut' De'Reignhardt

Post by Cicilia on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:21 pm

*BAM!*

Cicilia's fist crashed into Mako's guts, causing the must revolting sound to escape from the shark's lips as she nearly vomited up all over the ring floor. Even the German cringed from the noise of the complete decompression of the other woman's lungs, but that expression of disgust quickly shifted to one of contentment as she realized just how much damage her target had taken... Mako practically hung on her fist as it hooked into her belly, her toes barely touching the ground. Despite Mako doing her best to keep Cicilia on the defensive, the Juggernaut was starting to over-take the shark regardless! The difference between them is that when Mako went purely on offense to push the German on defense, she couldn't take the few counter-hits Cicllia had to offer! When the boxer came out from behind her wall, she was able to deliver hits that put Mako DOWN where when Mako landed her hits... They stung more than really hurt. Her speed meant nothing if she didn't have the strength or the durability to go toe-to-toe with someone who had both!

Mako stumbled off of the German's fist as Cicilia held it there, watching as her opponent covered her head feebly in an effort to defend herself. HA! what a joke! She called THAT a defense!? She was leaving her entire lower body open to be mauled! From the looks of her, even Mako didn't seem aware of what she was doing. The monstrous blow Cicilia delivered seemed to knock some of that arrogance right out of her, the sense, the comprehension of a strong defense...

Oh boy... this wasn't something Cicilia was going to pass up!

Maybe it'd be quicker to knock someone out with a well-placed concussion but Cicilia was far more privy to attacking whatever spot was defended least. So much easier to dominate in the path of least resistance! The Juggernaut lunged at the retreating shark, hurling her cannon-ball fists into Mako's ribs once per fist before arching one up in a MASSIVE uppercut, intending to burrow through her opponent's guts and rip out the other side!

"What's wrong...?" Cicilia asked, throwing Mako's words back at her. "Having trouble with my 'all?'"

"Hiya! Lets have some fun!"
http://www.afwrpg.com/t17993-yayuuki-lucky-sakura

"...You wanna fight...? Whatever floats your boat, pal."
-Yuki Arashi
Cicilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaining Momentum - Round 2 - Mako 'The Shark' Adachi vs. Cicilia 'The Juggernaut' De'Reignhardt

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Mako was not in a good position at the moment. Cicilia was battering her ribs into dust, and her breathing rate was all over the place since anytime she tried to get air it was knocked right out of her. It was NOT a fun experience. Then, as one particularly hard fist hit her abs, Mako thought she was going to be swept off her feet!

Then, all of a sudden, it got dark. The weird thing, though, was that it wasn't pitch black. That was odd because Mako had been knocked out before, and she knew when it happened, everything goes pitch black. It took a few seconds before she realized everything got slightly darker because she had in fact been swept off her feet and landed on her face and knees. Her boots had slid backwards as she leaned forward, causing the shark to go down kind of...no...she went down very embarrassingly.

"Fuck...boots..." Mako thought to herself as she blamed this on her footwear. Normally she want barefoot, after all, so this was some sort of karma for changing it up! Then the shark started hearing Cicilia's voice from above her as the ref started a count for her to stand up. Now the juggernaut was stealing her lines! That made the shark pretty peeved, but at the same time, she got a laugh out of it.

"Heh...Ok Cicil...you got me...your 'all' is pretty good..." she laughed referring to Cici's taunt. "But it's not really 'trouble' that I'm having...it's more liiiiike...fun!" Mako would say as she pushed herself back up on her feet. It roughly took until the count of three or maybe four, but when she was up the shark she looked tougher than ever. A big grin on her face, primal-hungry eyes, and an almost visual aura around her that radiated fighting spirit. This time, Mako was going to fight like hell, and make Cicilia go down!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Cicilia smirked as Mako fell to her knees, then buckled over herself after that colossal blow slammed into her belly, leaving the fish gasping for breath on the floor. Well... That was easier than she thought it'd be for someone who actually specializes in the sport. The first woman she could understand given that all she brought to the bought was her size. Yeah, she was strong but she had NO idea what she was doing. This girl though... She threw a mean punch but she couldn't TAKE one. It was like punching through a sheet of paper held in place by clothes-pins. She buckled after a few hits, went down after a couple more... It just made the whole bout a game of weathering out her blows long enough to deliver one of her own.

Perhaps it was arrogance or over-confidence but the German was surprised that Mako could get back up so quickly AAAAAAND with that shit-eating grin on her face! It looked like Cicilia had just given her the birthday present she's always wanted and then rammed her in the gut with it! The boxer scoffed at her response, that she was having FUN getting the shit beaten out of her but she smiled right back, pleased that the shark retained such a... friendly behavior. Not many people could smile while they were throwing up their lungs!

"Heh... Glad you're having fun!"
She remarked genuinely, raising her fists back up in her guard! "I'm having a good time myself!" With all that nice stuff out of the way, though, it was time to get back to the fighting! Mako might've not been able to stay on her feet after a hit from Cici but she could damn well get up right away! That was respectable at least! Time to put her back down again! Cicilia lashed out with a straight to Mako's jaw, a classic opener to any new exchange... also a classic ender as well.

"Hiya! Lets have some fun!"
http://www.afwrpg.com/t17993-yayuuki-lucky-sakura

"...You wanna fight...? Whatever floats your boat, pal."
-Yuki Arashi
Cicilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3