Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarWolf, Saintezis, TiefBlau, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for my character Rosia!

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:47 am by Kallista

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18522-rosia-power-woman-mendies Feel free to message me if you are interested with deets!

Comments: 1

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Himari Saito: The Dexterous Doll.

Go down

Himari Saito: The Dexterous Doll.

Post by WrestleMind on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:59 am

The Dexterous Doll

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Sandal
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 90Lbs
Sexual Preference: "Wha-? What does that have to do with wrestling!?
Alignment: True Good.
Nationality: Japanese, Osaka.

Wrestling Information
Strategy: Himari is a lightweight fragile girl; due to this she avoids grappling or exchanging strikes with her opponent. Instead, she will retreat in an attempt to drain her opponents' stamina and patience before landing a highly effective aerial move.
Style: Highflying Gymnast.
Strengths:

• Himaris time as a gymnast has given her a strong sense of balance. Walking on the ropes is no large feat for her.
  • Himaris small size makes her an elusive game to capture.
  • Himari has developed a great degree of flexibility in her years of training. Submissions involving bending, twisting, or stretching arent very effective on her.

Weaknesses:

• Himari is just too kind for her own good sometimes. Before she arrived in her new wrestling division Himari had never been in a fight in her life.
  • Himari is out like a light with one good finisher.
  • Himari is the lightest wrestler in her division. She can be lifted by anyone with functioning arms.

Physical Stats
Endurance: 3/10 (While soft physically Himari will always fight until she has nothing left to give.)
Strength: 2/10 (The only thing Himari can lift is herself.)
Speed: 6/10 (Himari has strong legs but a short stride.)
Stamina: 7/10 (Himari is experienced in long hours of physical training and gymnastic competitions.)
Intelligence: 7/10 (Many people assume Himari is a dolt due to her broken English. Yet in truth she is quite clever and well educated.)

Wrestling Stats
Strikes: 4/10 (While not very good at throwing strikes, himari can perform gymnastic moves that give her strikes extra oomph.)
Submissions: 2/10 (Himari only has the strength for minor choke holds on exhausted opponents.)
Powerhouse: 1/10 (Himari has trouble bringing in a large bag of groceries much less performing a power move.)
Aerial: 9/10 (Himari is the master of ropes and aerial maneuvers.)
Counters: 3/10 (While she's never been in a fight, Himari is an avid wrestling fan. This has given her a strong base of knowledge in finishing moves.)

Finishing Move set
The Rising Sun Himari goes to the top rope and applies a front face lock to an opponent from an elevated position (for example, sitting on the top turnbuckle against an opponent standing on the mat, or from the apron against an opponent standing on the ground). She follows this with her own tornado DDT. (SpringBoard Variant)

The Zero: Only when she knows she is likely about to lose; Himari runs and dives through the ropes; hurling herself at an opponent outside the ring.

The Meiji Mangler: This is a standing version of a leg drop performed on a bent over opponent usually in the middle of the ring. Himari bounces off the ropes, jumps, performs a front flip driving one leg into the back of the head/neck of the opponent,

The Edo Equalizer: Himari...

the Fuji Fall: Himari stands on her hands and falls with her knees angled towards her opponents head or neck.

Preferred Weapons

• "Weapons? Those aren't honorable!"

Appearence
Merry Christmas!:
You woke me up!:
Its festival time:
Good Luck!:
Does my eyepatch make me look cool?:
Best friends.:

Personality
Himari is a sweet, polite, and hard working girl.
Even when savagely beaten in a match Himari forgives her opponent easily. The only thing she can't forgive is the harming of her dear friends.
Though she may seem out of place in the squared circle her passion for wrestling is genuine. That's why she can often be found in the gym or an empty ring practicing her moves.

History
Since she was a child Himari enjoyed binging both Japanese and western wrestling in her free time. She would've liked to participate in some way but her parents shut this down. Instead they pushed her to excel at gymnastics; which to them seemed dignified and prestigious. Himari was happy to go along with their wishes because she secretly hoped these skills she was developing would become useful in a wrestling career. When Himari won silver in the Japanese gymnastic nationals last year she had many options. She could've gone to international gymnastic competitions and maybe the Olympics one day. Yet against her parents wishes, she moved to America after being offered a position as a professional wrestler by a factional GM.

Goals

• Find a mentor.
  • Become the featherweight factional champion.

-Fun Facts-

• Theres nothing Himari likes more than the taste of hot green tea.
  • Himaris tears can melt the heart of any villain.
  • She has a tendency to over apologize and bow over nothing.
  • Himari adores local carnivals and fairs.
WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down