Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Gator_Tooth, GreatForce, Lobo, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Panda, Underdog21, wrestleryu, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Out for a Whille

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:10 pm by LtLukas

Hey Lads -

I am going to be at a thing for work from Tuesday until Saturday. I will try to slot some posts in tomorrow, but that may be difficult.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Comments: 2

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

Christian  Darkheart  Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Christian Darkheart

Go down

Christian  Darkheart  Empty Christian Darkheart

Post by BloodstalkerZ on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:59 pm

((Wip)

"HEY WHO CARES IF IM A CROSS DRESSER??. YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE IM CUTER THEN YOU IN THIS DRESS."

Fount
Christian  Darkheart  206oh3c

Back
Christian  Darkheart  14nejo0

Name: Christian Allen Darkheart 
Height: 5ft 
Weight: 95pounds 

Hobbies: watching female sports, gundam models, video games, cleaning, wrestling

Likes:  women, wrestling, gundams, video games, muscles, being cute 

Dislikes: anyone who dosent respect that we are who are and that he likes dressing up in cute girl cloths. 

I'm the adopted. My father maxwell Darkheart. I was homeless and abandon at 5. I was a lost boy. I was about to die when he found me. Broken and alone. I don't know why my father saved me. tho he tells me it's my soul. My soul reminds him of one of his past love. It's cool. Cause I never thought I would be with a father who loves me. He Trusts me to live alone when he's off doing work. But tho it seams alone. My big bro Kyle hangs out with me. I love him.. tho he tells me I I have a spit personally. Sure I'm shy when it comes to women. But I love wrestling. But when I face a mean woman who's just trying to hurt me to just hurt me not for the challage of the match. I black out and start acting like I'm more tough then I am and start to be cocky. So please dont hurt me cause you can and it's not needed for the match.

To all of afw....Yes I'm a cross dresser. My face and body looks more feminine so I like wearing girl cloths cause there cute. Tho I'm like this. I'm drawn to strong women..

stats

1-10
Health:★★★★★
Stamina:★★★★★ ★★
Defence:★★★★
Physical Strength:★★★
Agility:★★★★★★★
Sexual stamina: ★★★★★

Moves= quick strikes and grapples.

Style = quick striker, quick grapple and release

Main moves = punching and kicking

Finisher = dont have one yet.

Depending on the match and how he feels he may wear anything here. ((Note I maded these using senran festival for ps4))

Christian  Darkheart  Dxoeao

Christian  Darkheart  Xfrec6

Christian  Darkheart  112ek2a

Christian  Darkheart  1428zrr

Christian  Darkheart  10qmgd0

Christian  Darkheart  4uxbnl

Christian  Darkheart  Hvs39h

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: