Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 16 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, Cpkeyes, cutestwitch, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, Kitten, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, Suzanna Mey, Teenwrestler, ThatOneGuy, Val, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Aenda vs Fifi

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aenda vs Fifi

Post by Charyui on Fri May 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Fifi gasped a little as she got onto her feet, she shot a glare over at Aenda before shaking her self and getting the rest of her way onto her feet. She then rubbed her neck a little before walking to the center of the ring again, she would have to be more careful with this girl.

Charyui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexlyn on Sat May 31, 2008 12:21 am

Aenda wasn't so quick to join her. She wanted to get Fifi to fight on her terms, which meant she was going to try and trap her in the corner. But that wouldn't work if she kept having to go to her.

With a smirk, Aenda slipped off the turnbuckle but did not leave her spot. "Hey! What are you, poulet? Get over here!", she called out. She was trying to taunt Fifi with the only word in french she knew.

Dexlyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui on Sat May 31, 2008 10:23 pm

Fifi may have claimed to be French, but she wasn't and as such didn't know a whole lot of French. However the way Aenda said that pissed Fifi off enough for her to run at the other girl and hopefully punch the bitch in the face! Fifi very much wanted to wipe that smirk off that whore's face.

Charyui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexlyn on Sat May 31, 2008 11:46 pm

Aenda could have dodged the punch. She KNEW she could have stepped out of the way. But it would probably have been disappointing if she held the advantage for the whole fight. She stood there as Fifi rushed at her in her rage, biting back the pain her blow caused and trying not to stumble.

But that was not the end of it. With Fifi right where she wanted her to be, Aenda would try and grab the back of her neck with her left hand and her wrist with her right and. If she did not break free, Fifi was going to meet the turnbuckle face first and then feel a knee in her back.

Dexlyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:46 pm

Fifi had a wide smile on her face when her fist collided with Aenda's face, but soon her expression turned into one of fear. She grunted as Aenda got her wrist and the back of her head and she tried to get free but it was too late, Fifi let out a loud cry as her face was smashed against the turnbuckle. She let out a second cry a moment later when Aenda's knee went into her back.

Charyui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexlyn on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:24 pm

Aenda smiled brightly as she knocked her opponent for a loop, but she was perplexed. The audience wasn't cheering very much. Then it dawned on her. "Right, right. This supposed to be a hentai match. Well, might aswell give them their moneys worth....."

Taking a hold of the (Hopefully stunned) Fifi, Aenda laid her on her stomach in the corner before propping her up on her legs. "Tell me, hun, how much do you like showing off in public?", she whispered into her ear. She then roughly pulled down the lower part of Fifi's outfit, showing off her sex for the crowd.

Dexlyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Fifi groaned as Aneda put her into a vulnerable position on the ropes, after that last series of hard hits she was still in quite a bit of a daze. Fifi's only answer to Aneda's question was to give a little moan, a few moments later she felt her bottoms being ripped away and she gave a little cry and blushed deeply as she was "exposed".

Charyui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexlyn on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:30 am

With a some very accepting cheers and whistles from the audience, Aenda felt some more of her confidence return to her. "This one is in the bag....."

Aenda would bring both of Fifi's arms together in front of her head, gripping her wrists in one hand. Her other hand traced the lips of her sex before sliding past them with a single finger.

Dexlyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:31 pm

Fifi grunted as Anda grabbed her arms she started to thrash before letting out a surprised gasp, and her eyes widened. She looked down to see Aenda teasing her sex and she began to get a little wet, Fifi started to struggle again until Aenda slid her fingers into her making her cry out in pleasure.

Charyui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexlyn on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:29 am

Aenda sighed dissappointedly. "This is just shameful. It's only been a few minutes and it could already be over." Even if she wanted the fight to go on longer, she wasn't going to be stupid and give Fifi a chance to win. She tightened the hold on the french girl's wrist as she struggled and used one of her knees to pull her legs further apart.

"I can save you the humilation of watering the ring. Just tell me the words I want to hear.....", she whispered. She carefully slid another digit into Fifi, curling them inside of her.

Dexlyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top