Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, Cicilia, Cirno, GreatForce, Kelsea, kerflubble, M.J.Caboose14, Old_Man_Tai, Panda, Rao, Sebastian

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

Tension Elimination Chamber Match - Page 12 Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Tension Elimination Chamber Match

AFW :: Tension :: PPV

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Tension Elimination Chamber Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Tension Elimination Chamber Match

Post by Yori on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:19 pm

So much time had been put into her hair going into this match, hard work from her friend being wasted as Dasher curled his thick fingers through it making handholds where he pleased. Lean was peeled off the chamber wall, stumbling like a drunkard being ousted after closing time, practically dragged away by the larger man.

Her hands weakly sought out his wrists, trying to hold on and hoist herself up to release some of the tension caused by her bumbling footsteps of legs that refused to keep up as she was whirled about into a new position.

She bobbed against the ropes as her weight leaned against them, taking a moment to shake her head yet again as things we're finally starting to come back into focus. She seemed vaguely aware her hands were being guided or why until the two wrestlers were squaring down. Dasher's meaty jab snapped her head backwards, bending the ropes with the whiplash before standing her upright again into a hard left that sent her spinning, rolling vertically up against the ropes until she managed to catch herself just barely on the top one, holding tight with both arms draped over top of it.
Leah's head lulled forward as she coughed, wincing as she looked up at Dasher going through his act. She looked worn, but far from surrender. Her arms shook the ropes as she struggled to right herself in defiance towards the beating she was receiving. This was her chance… he was giving her a free punch right to his kisser.

She pushed off the ropes, stumbling to the side before stopping in a jerky motion, legs locked in an inward bend at the knees. She huffed, staring at his presented chin, biting her lip. She swallowed hard, balling her fingers into a tight fist as she drew her arm back, shaking as she readied her next punch hoping it would be enough...

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tension Elimination Chamber Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Tension Elimination Chamber Match

Post by acuya on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:48 pm

”Get up, Felina.”

Felina had been watching Dasher and Leah got at it for what couldn’t have been longer than a minute, but felt like a solid hour. Harrowing? That was too gentle of a word to describe the scene. Felina hadn’t known the blonde too long, that was true, but she’d grown fairly accustomed to her in the short time they’d been friends, enough to get a good understanding of what sort of person she was.

”Up. Up, come on.”

It wasn’t a hard thing to do, really - Leah was open, honest, caring, gentle. She didn’t hide things about herself. It was like her brother hogged all the mean spirit in the womb, and left absolutely none for his sister, resulting in the nicest person to ever walk the Tension halls.

”Get the fuck up!”

So when that sweet, loveable, innocent, Living-Smilie-Face of a person took on the ogre that was Dasher Inoba, a man that had been ragdolling her around the ring since he stepped his big, bulky butt out of the pod, she was understandably distressed. It was more than enough motivation to force her way back up on wobbly feet, as Dasher started to batter Leah about the ropes, turning her into his personal chew toy. That crap was going to stop.
Dasher wanted a punch? He was going to get a punch.

She took a deep breath and exchanged a glance with Leah, nodding at her friend, passing some unspoken words. With her target in sight, she took a running leap towards Dasher, jumped up and jerked forward as she threw her blow, attempting to hit him in the face with the best Superman Punch she could muster.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:11 am

Normally...Dasher charges an exorbitant amount of money for students to enlist in his specialized boxing classes. From hooks to jabs to uppercuts, the dashing chauvinist is willing to train his pupils in the pugilistic profession should they be tough enough to endure suffering a few errant haymakers in the training process. So in that regard...Leah should consider herself immensely grateful to be granted a one on one boxing session with The Dash free of charge. Dasher, for one, was taking immense pleasure in pummeling the daylights out of the cherubic blonde now being batted left and right in a sorrowful state. Clearly incapable of defending herself and on the verge of crumbling under her own weak-kneed weight as Dasher was now just heartlessly playing with her. He was now presenting his prodigious chin to her and expecting nothing more than a harmless love tap.

*THWACK*

The yonder rafters overhearing what was a thunderous wallop to the bowl-cutted brute's smirking mug that produced one of the biggest pops of the night. Both in terms of the ecstatic audience cheering wildly for Felina's last-minute intervention, and the actual sound of Dasher being slugged with enough vengeful force to send the muscled grappler into a spinning and a dizzied tailspin that had him careening over the top ropes and back into the actual ring. Dasher briefly going cross-eyed as he comically backward stumbled due to his spiraling double vision be slumping to the floor spine first and spread-eagled...the only coherent thought rattling around his noggin was how he was certainly not expecting Leah to pack that much of a wallop...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:41 am

Leah was a gentle soul. While she had found herself in a career that often times entailed violence, she never really had malice in her heart. She loved wrestling. Watching it, acting it out, then actually living out a dream of becoming a professional wrestler.

There had been some bumps along the way to here, chief among them had been Levi. The only other person she had faced who made her question the lengths she might go to beat someone in the ring. However great a threat he had claimed to be though, Dasher was seven times the man Levi had been… mostly because she was fairly sure Dasher could eat seven people roughly the size of Levi.

Staring at his grinning mug, tapping his chin at her mockingly… she wanted to hit him so hard, to wipe that look off his face and make him think twice about being such a big… butthead. Her body trembled at the slightest movement to retaliate though, having had no time to recover from several consecutive blows to her cranium.

She and to stand, had to fight. She couldn't let this opportunity pass her by. This match was her rise to the top, at the end was a title match with Tension's champion. There was to much on the line to fall short now. Slowly her arm pulled back, eyes narrowing… her tongue poking out of the corner of her lips as she focused.

She threw a punch will all her might, eyes clamped shut as she left the ropes. She felt… nothing? Stumbling forward her eyes opened to see a whirling Dasher topple past her into the ring, leaning her hunched forward with buckled knees, barely standing. She blinked in confusion, eyes slowly looking down to her fist. “Whoa…”

Rather than turning right away, she took a few careful steps towards a nearby open pod, resting a palm to the structure for support while she about faced. She caught sight of Felina, head cocked to the side as a big dumb grin overtook her face. “Hey! Sorry I came in later than expected… you've been doing real good though.”

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12