by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:46 am

Alice scrambled to rise, but she was very much tired and fatigued from the encounter. Everything, especially her right arm from shoulder downwards, hurt. Her ascent was slow and awkward...

...which was a perfect opprotunity for Josey to strike.

The large cowgirl would practically lay on top of the Pale Rider, squashing her with her weight as she refused to let her up. Alice tried to slip past Josey...but to no avail, as the cowgirl wrapped her arms around her neck, trapping her in a Rear Naked Choke!

"GAAAAGH!!!", she coughed out: "L-let...go..."

Alice tried to resist with her left arm to no avail. The grip was tightly locked in as the Brit's body was locked off from the oxygen around her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:47 am

Josey had it in nice and tight. She was on top of Alice, and the Brit did not really have a means of escaping. But this was not what Josey wanted out of life. There had not nearly been enough violence heaped upon her. Besides, Josey didn't know enough to know what sort of escapes there were, and she was not super willing to risk it.

"Careful what you wish for..." The Outlaw was still holding onto Alice, but changed her grip slightly. She was now holding Alice from the sides, and rose up, going for a devastating German suplex from down on the mat. Recognizing that one good turn deserves another, she went for another German suplex. After the choke and that, she was sure that Alice would be feeling at least a little woozy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:37 am

Alice was losing energy from the Choke fast. She felt the strength being sapped from her body, as her grips at her rival's arms got weaker and weaker...

...until eventually, she was able to draw breath as Josey finally released her grip from her throat...

...only to grab her by her waist, and Deadlift Alice off the ground, before slamming her down for a German Suplex!

"GAAAKH!!!"

And when she thought the pain was done, Josey would give Alice another German onto the ground!

"GRAAAAGH!"

The pain from the second one was worse than from the former, as her body still didn't fully register the pain from the first one, the fires of hurt washing over Alice's neck and shoulders...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:54 pm

Josey rose from the mat, breathing hard. Lifting a woman clean from the mat was not an easy task, let alone doing it twice. Her nostrils flared as she peered down at the woman. Alice had her on the ropes a mere moment ago, and now she was standing over Alice with her fists clenched. Her opponent was in pain. A lot of pain. Maybe enough to think about putting her in the casket. Josey held off on that. It wasn't that she thought that Alice was going to pop up and go on some crazy run that would put Josey in the casket, it was that she thought that this woman deserved to have the living shit beaten out of her.

Which was exactly the impetus behind her bending down, and picking Alice up. In a display of strength, she hauled Alice into the air, going for a Gorilla Press before dropping her opponent straight down onto her front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:45 am

Triple German Suplexes hurt like a bastard, and in conjunction with everything Alice went through in this match, the Brit was in a lot of pain...and yet, the Pale Rider maintained hope. There were times where she was hurting even more, deep cuts all over her body and with both limbs barely usable...and yet she still managed to prevail...

...problem was, Josey either probably realized that, or simply wanted Alice to suffer. The cowgirl would haul Alice upwards, holding her over her head...and for a short lady like her, this was incredibly scary:

"L-let...g---!!!

She realized her poor choice of words too late as she was indeed, let go. Gravity swiftly pulled the Pale Rider right back onto the ring canvas, the hellish pain that shot through the Brit's front making her cringe and curl into a ball...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:22 am

It almost came out. Let go. Josey was more of a doer than she was a thinker, but that was a wonderfully poor choice of words. Josey complied with Alice's yet inchoate cry for mercy, in the most painful way possible. In response to what was sure to be the hellish pain going through her body, Alice curled into a fetal position. So much of what happened in the wrestling ring could not be articulated through words. Rather, it was said through actions. And all of Alice's actions were saying that she was just about done.

But Josey was a brutal woman, and she wanted to make absolutely sure before she put Alice down for the evening. Josey bent down, and attempted to get Alice's head between her legs. From there, she would go for a piledriver. She wanted to crush all the resistance that Alice still had within her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:54 pm

The hurt that Josey was putting on Alice was leaving her a putty for the blonde cowgirl to play with, womanhandling her with ease around the ring, weakening the Pale Rider bit by bit. And as Alice curled into a ball from all her bones hurting after the very tall drop from a Gorilla Press, things were going to get even worse.

Josey would pick Alice up, putting her head between her legs, and lift her upside down. Powerless to even mutter a word of resistance, Alice closed her eyes as Josey dropped onto her rear, driving Alice crown of the head first with a Piledriver!

In the aftermath of the move, she would limply fall, her hands would spray by her sides. To everyone watching, it was clear that the Pale Rider was done...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:56 pm

Josey rose from the mat. The Pale Rider was in front of her now, almost completely limp. The Outlaw was breathing hard now, trying to gauge just how out of it Alice was. Hell, trying to gauge just how much she had left in the tank as well. She looked over at the casket, and had an idea. With a flicker of a smile spreading across her face, she reached down and grabbed her opponent. From there, she would heave her up on her shoulder for a fireman's carry.

From there, she would walk over to where the casket was. She would then position Alice a little more carefully, and went for a brainbuster right against the casket. It was her finishing move, the Death Valley Driver, to truly cement the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 am

Alice was a putty in Josey's hands as she lifted her onto her shoulders. Even if she wasn't yet out, it was clear that the Piledriver knocked out any fight Alice had left in her. And in truth, the Pale Rider wanted to keep fighting, wanted to kick her foe to the curb...but was simply unable to even control her limbs at this point to stop Josey.

She was brutally knocked into the casket with Josey's final move, her skull creaking against the firm, powerful wood of the casket, as she saw complete blackness in the aftermath of the Death Valley Driver.

All that was left was to close the lid...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:32 am

Josey took one last look at her opponent. She wondered if Alice knew what she was signing up to when she first said yes to this match. Then Josey thought that she herself had never had a choice. Throwing herself against everyone and everyone was the only real option that Josey had ever had, and she wondered what cruel twist of fate brought these two women together as they could not have come together of their own free will. Her red eyes flashed with evil. There would be no mercy for her compatriot in spirit.

She slammed the lid shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next