Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:01 am

Taking out Josey's legs was smart. Alice managed to buy herself a bit of time as the cowgirl came at her menacingly with an angry look on her face, and a baseball bat in her hand, all while limping due to her hurt knee.

As Josey would come closer, the Pale Rider noticed a folded up chair laying on a table. Grabbing it by it's legs, the Brit would slam it's head into the ground for a loud: CLANG, sound, challenging the cowgirl to come at her, knowing that getting closer herself would yield only painful results...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by LtLukas Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Josey had raised the stakes, and Alice had called her. Even for an experienced poker player like Josey, she had to take a moment to pause, at least mentally. Outwardly, she was not showing even a hint of fear, despite the fact that the noise of the metal chair was echoing around the arena like a clarion bell. Slowly, she advanced, giving herself enough time to ponder her options as she stood on top of a great and terrifying precipice.

She chose to leap forward. The Outlaw knew that there would be hell to pay, but she was wagering that she could give it just as good as she got it, if not more. So she took a big step forward and swung the bat down as hard as she could. The cowgirl was aiming for her opponent's shoulder, but with such a blunt instrument, it didn't really matter where she struck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:37 am

Alice baited her opponent, and knew the moment she would collide with the cowgirl, neither would come out unscathed. Ironically enough with Josey's gimmick and history, this legitimately felt like a Mexican Standoff, straight from a spaghetti western flick. The crowd started building up in pitch towards that, excited to see what the end result was going to be...

...then, Josey suddenly leapt out at Alice! The Brit would aim her chair downwards, trying to hit her rival's head or back. And as such, she had no way to block against the cowgirl's swing to her shoulder!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!", she screamed and fell on her back, clutching her hurt right shoulder and arm after the vicious impact from the bat!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:02 am

The moment of truth had come. High noon had come and gone to find that both of the duelists showed no reticence in slinging their six shooters, and both were worse off for the wear. The split second after her baseball bat crashed into her opponent's shoulder, the metal chair made a clanging noise as it slammed into the crown of her head. The blow dazed the Outlaw, and she found herself stumbling backwards before she fell onto her rear.

Her eyes were a bit blurry, and her head was ringing with pain. But she did what she could to power through it. Black rage burned in her heart, and she was already moving to get payback on this woman who got her with the chair. The pain prevented her from moving as quickly as she would like, but she ambled forward before she launched a devastating kick at her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:17 am

Alice grit her teeth as she grabbed at her shoulder. She wasn't a medical expert, but even she could tell it wasn't properly in it's place.

But it wasn't a good time to assess battle damage. If she didn't sit up, the cowgirl would be onto her quickly!

But, the moment she was up, she was standing toe to toe with Josey, as she immediately delivered a hard kick to her stomach once she was up!

"AAAAOOOOUUUUFFFF!!!", she let out as she felt all the air leave her lungs, while the force of the kick forced her onto her rear. She grasped her stomach...but lifted her head towards the Texan, her eyes burning with determination:

"Was that...aahh...the best you've got?!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:25 pm

The cowgirl looked at her opponent incredulously. She may have just had her shoulder broken. She definitely got hit in the stomach with a kick that was very hard and very direct. And then she had the nerve to spout that bullshit line like they were in some sort of action movie. It wasn't good to intentionally piss people off, let alone a woman like Josey. Her red eyes ignited with wild passion, and she moved.

She got on her knees, attempting to straddle her opponent. If she could slip by Alice's guard, she would levy punch after punch at the woman's face. If Alice really wanted to see what Josey could do, she was going to more than show it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:35 am

Alice loved the actual feeling of a fight in a wrestling match. This is why she usually egged people on in her matches. Good, nice, fair technical gals or cheating, brutal, "evil" heels, it didn't matter. She came in to beat the crap out of someone, and to get the crap beat out of her.

Which is why she practically smiled at Josey's eyes flaring up as the woman lunged at her sitting down, pinning her to the ground with her on top, raising her fist to attack the Brit. Alice would attempt to raise both arms to block...forgetting for a split second that her left arm was hurt, wincing at the strain of trying to lift it, and only managing to cover her face with her right arm as the cowgirl's fist came down.

Blocking with one arm was not efficient whatsoever, managing to block at least her eyes and nose...but her cheeks, forehead and jaw were getting pummeled hard by the blonde's large fists, as she felt her bones cracking at each impact, all the while clenching her teeth to try and not scream from the burning pain of her rival's fists...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Josey's arms were pistons, and the great infernal engine of her body pumped out nothing but pain. Alice was only able to get one hand up which did little to allay Josey's wrath. Better still, once the cowgirl's fist hit Alice's face, Alice's head would then hit the pavement, causing even more damage. Her red eyes burned with hatred. She remembered Alice's passing insult, and that only made her feel like going harder.

But Josey did not want to do this forever. She rose, and bent down to grab Alice's hair. "Not so fucking talkative now, are ye?" Josey's low growl rumbled across to Alice's ears. The woman had a lot of spunk, Josey would grant that. But she wanted to see how much spunk she had after a few more brutal attacks. The Outlaw would then attempt to Irish whip her opponent in the direction of the ring.

The blonde woman was after Alice like the police after she had robbed a bank. She would attempt to throw her shoulder at her opponent the second that she slammed into the ringside, causing even more pain!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Both her face and the back of her head hurt, as the world swam all around her...but eventually, the pain from the onslaught of her foe's fists would stop for at least a split second...only to be followed up by the searing pain at the Brit's scalp:

"Gruuuugh...", the Pale Rider groaned in response to her rival's question, before the Outlaw would simply Irish Whip her into the ring apron...

...and sandwich her back between it and her shoulder!

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Despite the harsh shot to her back, Alice grasped the ring apron with all her remaining strength, determined not to fall off her feet, fearful of another series of punches with the brutal Texan atop of her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Josey's feet were flying. When she got drunk enough, she was known to do a little jig from time to time, and the consumption of copious amounts of alcohol slowed her feet to the point that it looked like she was moving through water. But when she was committed to violence, her feet were moving like lightning. The Outlaw was chugging along like a runaway freight train and the terminal station saw great and terrible pain.

Alice was still standing up. That was probably smart. Had she been brought down to the ground, she would have been pounded until she was nothing but dust. But as it stood, both of them were on their feet. That suited Josey just fine, as she grabbed at the back of Alice's outfit and attempted to toss her into the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next