Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, KillerV, Nelv, Saintezis

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez is searching for a challenger!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 am by WrestleMind

My new character, Marilyn Martinez, is looking for someone to face in her first match. 

My top preference would be for her to face a strong heel. Though I'm open to hearing any other ideas. Razz

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by Vcom7418 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 am

"Uuuugh...shiiiit..."

The match definitely didn't start out in a way Alice wanted...but plenty of her hardcore matches against bigger opponents started out this way. If she was able to survive their onslaught, she managed to turn the tables on them, unleashing a brutal onslaught, after which few people were able to continue the match afterwards...

So for now, she had to bide the moment, and wait for an opportunity for a counter...

"...? Ah?"

Unexpectedly, Josey, instead of continuing stomping on the smaller girl, would instead lift her off the canvas. Due to her small size, this wasn't the hardest thing to do in the world, and her body had gone through too much in her still-young career for her to be worried about a simple slam...

...it was worrying however, that the cowgirl was marching her straight to the edge of the ring:

"...! NONONO! DON'T YOU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Instead of a simple slam like the Brit expected, the blonde would throw her out of the ring to the ringside!

She hissed in pain as she landed on her spine onto the reinforced matting of the outside floor, thankfully landing clear off the table a meter away from her.

Her hand was on her now hurting back. This wasn't the first time she was thrown like this, but there was no way for a drop from such a height straight onto the spine to not hurt.

As a result, Alice was still down on the mat, unlikely to get up before Josey would make her way to her...

...but at the very least, she had a moment to grab a weapon to fend the brutal cowgirl off, spying a baseball bat a fairly short distance away from her. Alice attempted to drag her hurting frame towards it!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 am

Josey was hardly breaking a sweat. Sure, a normal woman would be nigh exhausted by picking a wrestler up and carrying her far enough to toss her from the ring, but the Outlaw was not a normal woman. When she was done with her brutal throw, she could not help but marvel at her work. She leaned against the ropes as she watched the woman hold the same back that slammed against the ground and heard her hiss. It was a good sound, but an even better sight. Her red eyes glowered with malice as she looked down at the woman.

And then Alice did something very strange. She started to recover for a little bit, and her eyes wandered in a direction that Josey did not entirely want them to go. She saw the bat, looked back and Alice, and then had a realization. Getting hit with a baseball bat would not be a pleasant experience for her, and it was only natural for her to do something about it.

In a single bound, she was over the ropes. In another, she was flying off, both legs outstretched towards her opponent. She was not a flyer by any stretch of the imagination, and was thus ungainly in her movements. But all of her weight and all of her fury surely had to count for something, she reckoned.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:34 pm

As Alice dragged herself towards the baseball bat, she heard the sound of the ropes being stretched. A quick glance to the side would show...Josey being on the other side of the ropes in the ring!

Thinking quick before the big blonde would attack her, the Pale Rider would decide to employ the primary tactic of Dark Souls: Roll. Attempting to curl her still hurting frame, and force it to spin a revolution forward, Alice attempted to clear the way for the Outlaw's fall, and close the distance towards the valuable weapon!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:17 am

In a split second, Josey pondered on why she did not go flying through the air that often. It was something that she was not used to, for sure. Back in Texas, she came off of the bar only rarely. And that was only when someone was on the verge of going down for good. She was not very used to it. Then there was the fact that it was so unpredictable. A punch was nice and solid, something that she knew like the back of her hand. It was something that she could reasonably guess the ending of. And as she saw Alice rolled away, she let out a string of expletives as quick as they were furious.

Josey's body slammed into the concrete ground, and she cried out in pain. Things had been going so well up to this point and now she was on the back foot. The Outlaw grimaced and rolled over, trying to find her feet. Her back was in pain, but Josey was tough. And she would have to be, if Alice got her hand on that damned bat.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:55 am

The crash and the scream from the big blonde let Alice know that she was clear off the Outlaw's aerial assault...

...and, as she rolled forward, the bat she was aiming for was right beside her.

She grabbed the hold of the wooden weapon, and used it to prop herself to her feet, her spine still aching after the hellish throw from Josey earlier:

"Now...", the Pale Rider would speak, smiling, yet with an evil glint in her eye as she approached the cowgirl:

"Where were we? Oh...right"

She swung the bat to her side, and aimed it at a low angle at the crouching blonde, attempting to ram it right into the side of the cowgirl's knee!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 am

Josey was on her feet now, with her stance wide. The Outlaw felt as if she had brought a knife to a gun fight. She was standing, sure, but so was Alice. And Alice had the baseball bat. Josey quickly assessed her options and found that there was probably not going to be a happy ending to this little standoff. Not for her, at least. That evil little grin did not make Josey feel any better but then again she supposed there were only so many ways that she could possibly feel worse.

The cowgirl recognized that there was no way around this, so she may as well go through it. She rushed forward, hoping to cut off the blow at least a little bit before Alice really got into the move. Josey knew that the blow was going to get her off of her feet but she may as well be all over Alice when she did so.

Sure enough, the blow hit home, causing the cowgirl to crumple borderline instantly. The harsh grimace on her face showed how much pain she was in, and as she tumbled to the ground both arms reached out for the bat. Sure, her legs were going to be useless for the next little bit, but her arms were just fine. And Josey was going to start trying to wrest the bat away from her opponent with all of her might...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2