Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Cy_Man, Daaharu, daemongirl, kerflubble, LunarWolf, Underdog21, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 2

Looking for a match ot her return

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 pm by Edward_Lightner

Hello!

My little Becky is back and is searching for a new match or training!
In hentai or everithing else!

http://www.afwrpg.com/t8323-becky-welsh#209273

Comments: 4

Looking for a feedback partner.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 am by WrestleMind

Howdy! I'm looking for someone to receive feedback from and give feedback to. In part, this is for improving my writing but more so just to enjoy discussing it with someone like minded.  Very Happy

What I mean when I say "feedback".

• This section was a bit redundant.
  • The way you described that move was exhilarating!
  • This part of the match was a real curve ball!
  • That character's actions were vile!
  • I would've enjoyed more detail here.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox)

Post by Deus001 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:36 pm

John wouldn't lie, one thing he loved about Tension was the various appearances that people had in it. Hence why he expressed the interest of it towards Alice. That being said the master of creation wasn't expecting Alice to react in such a way, well he liked her question towards him. But it seemed the action of it caught Alice completely flat footed, John hadn't expected that one. Within an instant the master of creation took the magical girl down to the mat, there John would smirk at his progress. Alice was no doubt thinking of various things like what just happened. Well it was a rookie mistake as far as Mr Carnaby was concerned.

Still Mr Carnaby would state "My my Alice, you were so easily caught off guard there. I will not chide you for it however, because of how creative your earlier escape attempt was." John would keep a hold of Alice's leg as he did so, Alice was in need of some sparring experience after all. John would quickly shuffle into a grapple attempt. Facing Alice the young artist would wrap his arms around Alice's right leg and bend it backwards as much as he could. Now it was time to see how the magical girl planned to cope with this technique and location. It was a very bad spot for Alice considering her frame and disadvantages.

That being said she would doubtless find herself in this location, so this was considered good experience right? John at the very least took the chance to admire Alice's cute frame, maybe something like her laying on her stomach posing with a sneaky grin. But Mr Carnaby quickly made sure to focus up and see Alice for how the magical girl could perform in this situation where the dashingly handsome villain once again had the magical girl in his clutches.....

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:34 am

Though she had completed wrestling training, Alice was still rather inexperienced in the ring, and her little lapse of judgement only turned out to exemplify that. One minute, she was breaking out of a hold and taunting her opponent, the next she ended up in a rather unfavorable position, grounded and locked up in the master of creation's grasp!

"Eep! Hey!!" Alice shrieked out as she hit the mat, gazing up at John with a newfound fear in her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her right leg. "I wasn't expecting th--- aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

As he locked in the submission, Alice screamed out in pain. Due to her height and stature she was always going to be at a bit of a disadvantage, but that didn't mean her opponents were going to go easy on her. If John was looking for her to have a solid plan, he was going to be sorely disappointed. All she could manage to do was squirm, shriek, and wildly kick her free leg around, though given her choice of outfit, John certainly would have had a rather interesting view as she struggled.

After a fair amount of shrieking and squirming, Alice realized something -- she was by the ropes when he took her down!! Arching her head back, she saw that the bottom rope wasn't too far away. Out of desperation, she began to try and reach out to the bottom rope -- John's solid grip on her leg meant that she wasn't able to crawl anywhere, but maybe if she was lucky she'd be able to stretch juuuuust enough to grab the rope!

back in business!! signature will be updated soon as I re-work my roster page and finalize some profiles, but in the meantime, feel free to contact me via PM, Discord (cosmicfox#7140) or Trillian (redcosmicfox) if you want to set up a match!
RedCosmicFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Now John was curious. This was a sink or swim moment for Alice, after all if she couldn't handle a submission like this what would Alice be able to accomplish in the grand scheme of things. Probably not much, but John had a feeling about this magical girl. She just needed a nudge and some pointers and boom, the enthusiasm was there clearly. Plus Mr Carnaby wouldn't lie this lass was quite entertaining to just be around, her eagerness was endearing and it kinda reminded the master of creation what it was like to be fresh faced and learning of what didn't work for you. Alice was getting a first class lesson today it seemed.

Alice's dancing herself around was giving the master of creation a rather delightful view of her undergarments, John's smirk widened at the sight. It was probably unintentional but it brought to mind the teasing interactions Alice had provided him thus far, now if John was to perform further on this he could perhaps get the magical girl into an ever worse situation. But mentally the young man relented, after all the dashing villain often left a way for the protagonist to escape and regain the situation's control. John watched with curiosity at what Alice may attempt.

John lightly frowned, Alice seemed to be doing a pretty decent impression of a fish out of water. She was a good actor John would give her that. But Alice was needing to sink or swim at this point, Alice finally seemed to become aware of the situation and rallied to the ropes. Mr Carnaby could have made it even harder for the magical girl to escape, but he would be fair and let her escape. However John would count "1,2,3,4,5." after the five count John would release the hold and give Alice a pause. The master of creation would crouch down low and smile at Alice saying "Good, glad to see your not gonna do nothing when its sink or swim. Do you want take a pause?

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3