by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox)

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 pm

John wanted to see how proficient Alice was, from her own words. That way he could honestly help out as best as the artist was capable of, if she lied well she only hampered herself in the long run. But Alice seemed the sort that was honestly intent on making her name and mark in the industry, so the least he could do is offer some help. John knew how hard it could be to get off the ground from experience, if he wasn't picked up by the UK Elite who knows what may have occured. So Carnaby liked to help out. Alice certainly seemed like a bundle of enthusiasm and energy, it was kinda inspiring in its own regard to be honest. She was certainly up front with her dialogue at any rate.

Alice explained how she came out from a wrestling school not too long ago, John truth be told wasn't entirely surprised. After all she just joined up to Tension. Alice certainly attested to her recklessness earlier with just suddenly surprising the master of creation earlier. John would put a hand to his chin in contemplation. "Ok, well I'm about two years in the biz more or less. I work for two people that really know their stuff. You probably take a few cues from one of them I think in the ring. I tend to favour grapples and submissions, my boss says I outfight rather than overpower. Your gonna be facing men in Tension, so we're probably gonna focus on that ok?"

John would move to the ropes and open them up for Alice, ladies first after all. When the master of creation got into the ring John would do some light exercise routines to avoid pulling something, motioning for Alice to do the same just in case she hadn't already. Mr Carnaby would then say "Ok, so since you know how to run ropes and jump around let's just do a general spar and see how we go. Attack me however you like, show me your magic." he couldn't help but add that little remark as he moved from his corner slowly....

Back to top Go down

A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox)

Post by RedCosmicFox Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:25 pm

Alice continued to hop around, bouncing from foot to foot as she smiled up at him. "Yeah! Grapples and Submissions should be fun!!" Truth be told, given her size and stature, those were two of her biggest weaknesses. If she only practiced to her strengths, however, she never would end up improving. And who better to learn from than an accomplished grappler, who had already experienced success in this company?

Alice felt like she was amped up enough that she could just run and slide into the ring right away, but she ended up showing some restraint, deciding to save her energy for the spar. She followed John to the ring, thanking him with a sweet smile and a quick bow as he held the ropes open for her. She skipped over to her corner of the ring, doing a few quick stretches of her own. Finally, she turned around and eyed up her opponent. She was certainly outmatched in the size department, but that could be said about most opponents she was sure to encounter. Trying to dodge and counter the accomplished grappler's holds was going to be the big test today.

As she stepped out of her corner and towards him, she couldn't help but giggle a bit at his "show me your magic" line. "Oh, don't worry about that, I hope you're ready for some sparkle and shine!" She gave him another quick pose and a wink before moving in towards him, her arms raised like she was preparing for a tie up. At the last second, however, she quickly dropped her guard and spun around, aiming a swift spinning back kick directly at John's stomach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Now John would be able to ascertain Alice's skill and her approach to combat, he had to had it to her. Alice was keen to learn from the master of creation and what secrets were locked away in his history. John wanted to help this magical girl to get accustomed to Tension, she was after all going to no doubt have to deal with those who bore ill intent towards her and John figured he could help her prepare for the inevitable collision by seeing how she rolled. Mr Carnaby had to admit also this woman was appealing in both aesthetics and personality, but now it was time to assess her performance. It was good at least she'd gotten the basics down pat, if you couldn't even bump on the ropes then it was even more difficult. John smiled at his spar partner's words and settled into his stance.

Alice was seeming to attempt a lockup, a rather odd move considering their height difference. John with his experience knew this to be a bad move, but was curious as to what the magical girl's trail of thought was. Until Alice suddenly delivered a swift kick aimed right into the gut of the master of creation. John's eyes bulged briefly and he let out a loud "Ooof!" the momentum carried by it prompted John to stagger back a couple of steps. Dang that stung! If John tensed himself up it would have hurt less, but Alice had made Carnaby drop his guard with her wry little feint.

Mr Carnaby didn't take his eyes off Alice however, instead John muttered "Clever girl~" as he rubbed the area of the kick. Thankfully John while nowhere near the stone wall his boss was could still take a solid beating, plus it was only just the start so he was as fresh as he'd ever be. Seeking to test Alice John would attempt to lunge forward and try to yank Alice across the ring with an Irish whip in an effort to see what her reactions would be, and if she could actually run the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Alice couldn't help but grin as she successfully drove her foot into the master of creation's midsection. Even though her ruse worked exactly as she had planned, she wasn't expecting it to be as effective as it was. "Hi-yah!" she cried out, making another cute pose.

Even though one's first impression of Alice could easily lead her to be quite silly, childish, or even a little ditzy, she certainly had a bit more going on in her head than she let on. She knew that her small size did her no favours, so she would often need to fight smarter rather than harder. Any opportunity she had that she could get to use sleight of hand, deception, or even distract her opponents with her charm was a chance she would take.

She went to take another step toward John, preparing her next move, when all of a sudden, he lunged and caught her with an irish whip! She let out a small shriek as he grabbed her, whipping her across the ring.

If there was one thing to be said about Alice's form, it was readily apparent that running the ropes was her favourite drill from wrestling training. In fact, she voluntarily practiced it on her own so much in the first week of training that she caught an earful from her trainer. Though she was caught off-guard by the sudden irish whip, it didn't take her long to catch herself before rebounding off of the far side of the ring, and running full speed back toward him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:28 pm

John was impressed by Alice's willingness to put herself next to her larger opponent and take the initiative against her taller opponent, you had to try and set your own pace and lead the enemy on a merry dance. It was just that Alice and John were probably gonna be on different wavelengths entirely, Mr Carnaby was being more cautious than the magical girl. Learning from experience that it takes more than just running into your opponent to carry the day. But John wanted to see how Alice would cope with him trying to one up her.

Using his closeness to Alice John took her for a trip to the ropes with an Irish whip, Mr Carnaby would quickly assess that Alice could indeed run good. She could probably jump good too, her lithe frame helping her to move. John was more of a walker than a runner, but he had an idea of what he'd like to try against Alice. Good to know she could at least take the bumps that came with the squared circle, first time John went on the ropes he landed square on his neck. Now John would need to try and capitalise on this shift in momentum as the magical girl came running at him quickly.

Clapping his hands quickly John would try to catch Alice on the rebound and catch her left arm and try to move around her, applying a basic wrist lock from the back. Mr Carnaby would now proceed to see if he can start up his ground game and see how Alice would cope with being grounded and having her back to the opponent. Were Alice to succeed in Tension she would need to practise and prepare for this inevitable situation. "If your opponent attempts to neutralise your movement you'll need to stop them before its too late." John would state, he was supposed to be giving advice after all and his prognosis was that Alice couldn't afford to say bogged down. But how would she go about this if she could?

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:26 pm

If anyone were to be watching the two of them spar at the moment, it wouldn't be difficult at all to see that Alice, above all, was having a lot of fun. Even though it was far from official, this was her first time in an AFW ring, and her excitement was absolutely palpable.

So palpable, in fact, that she almost forgot that they were having an active sparring session. Before she knew what was up, the master of creation had caught her arm and captured her in a textbook wrist lock hold. She shrieked a bit as he manouvered behind her, locking it in. She tried to jump up, aiming to wrap her arm around his head and try a flying snapmare, but she was too slow to react. With the wristlock applied, she wasn't able to get the proper jump or angle, and she just ended up awkwardly hopping about.

"Aw drat, I should have been more careful, yeah?" She asked, turning her head and looking up at John over her shoulder. She wasn't about to power out of this move, so she tried the next best thing she could think of. She bent over a bit, giving John a coy wink as she thrust her hips backwards, aiming to catch him off guard or distract him long enough to create an opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:59 am

John was wanting to see if Alice could learn to deal with various situations that she'd encounter in the ring, she'd need to handle them well if the magical girl was to try and prosper in Tension against taller foes that Alice would inevitably go up against. John was able to determine pretty quickly that Alice would rely on her quick movements, John was all about trying to lock down someone to stop them from doing that and set his own pace. Something that on paper could serve as a hard counter to a speedster.

Perhaps this would indeed be a very good lesson for the magical girl, Mr Carnaby smirked as Alice voiced her surprise as the master of creation stopped him right in her tracks. John caught Alice's movements and made sure to try and stay grounded, he was of course not going to try and make it easier for her. Wouldn't be the point of this spar anyway

Alice stopped and started talking, John would meet her gaze and smile. Wow she could be sweet without even trying, John was curious to see now how would she escape the clutches of the artist. Suddenly Alice would shift backwards and thrust her hips into the master of creation, earning a loud grunt of surprise from John. He wasn't expecting the magical girl to get herself close to him like that, the suddenness of it all making John accidentally release his grip on Alice. No doubt leaving a chance for Alice to try something, but John did let out a comment in the form of "Cheeky~"

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:30 am

Alice giggled as she was released from John's grip. He may have been the more experienced grappler, but he certainly didn't seem to be anticipating that.

"Aww what's wrong John, did I surprise ya?" She asked, lookng back and sticking her tongue out at him. She decided to use this opportunity to distance herself from him -- she wasn't entirely sure of her plan of attack just yet, but she knew that she certainly wasn't going to win any battles staying within grappling range. If she could keep her distance and get John to come to her, maybe she could make this work...

She rolled forward in a quick somersault, and if John was paying enough attention, he might have received a peek at one of Alice's favourite pairs of panties -- she always wore the cutest pairs on adventure days such as this! When she reached her feet, she leaned up against the ring ropes, flashing another pose as she beckoned to her opponent. "Whatcha waitin' for? You're not gonna be able to get me all the way over there, are ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:27 pm

John was starting to get a feel for Alice, not literally despite grappling with her. But she was rather sly underneath that magical exterior, not that John minded it. Indeed he actually found it very enjoyable seeing how Alice would cope and counter his moves, Alice if she was to be successful in spite of the odds stacked against her would need to play to any and all advantages she could muster. John let out a little chuckle at Alice's question and shook his head slightly before saying "Your just too cute~ Keep it up and I will have to request to draw you~" John was probably going to ask that anyway, but the problem would be Alice trying to stand still. Can't blame the master of creation for trying at least. Alice was already impressing John though, knowing that Mr Carnaby's grapple skills would need to be worked around if she was to try and do well in Tension.

Mr Carnaby did get a panty shot courtesy of Alice, it was due to her acrobatics. John did smile though at how every part of Alice's attire was dedicated to her character, all the little details mattered. Though if it was intentional or not John wasn't sure, regardless he was aware of what Alice would likely attempt against the master of creation. John was learning to expect the unexpected, when John presented Alice with an obstacle she applied some creative thinking to work around it.

"True~ Let's see if I can't get in close though....." John muttered as he settled back into his stance, he was willing to approach Alice. He was cautious, like a fencer sizing the enemy up. Before suddenly diving in close towards the magical girl, intent on trying to grab and take hold of Alice's right leg to try and take her to the ground. After all it was time to see how she would deal with this, John was also curious to see if she had anything in mind considering where Alice tried to take the fight towards. Considering where she was after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Alice was indeed a bit more clever than her disposition and her outward persona let on. She actually had what she thought was a solid plan -- hop over the ropes onto the apron when he got close enough, and hope to catch him with a kick or a springboard. However, John's offer surprised her and stopped her in her tracks.

"You...you want to draw me?!" Alice asked, her eyes lighting up. The thought of someone drawing her was very exciting to the young magical girl, and any thoughts of the match at hand went completely out the window.

Unfortunately for her, her guard dropping didn't necessarily make John's advances stop. Before she knew it, he was able to catch her by the leg, and she found herself tumbling to the mat as he took her down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next