Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cy_Man, LunarWolf, Nelv, OmegaVan0, shanecawf, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Open invite Friction/Tension hardcore promo

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:49 am by Lotuswarrior

Samantha Fox is looking for a match where she can cut loose a bit. So I decided for her to throw an open invite match to both Tension and Friction roster members. So the match will be a first to 3 tables match. There are a few special rules though.
1. No repeat moves through tables. Basically a different move must be used to score a point through a table. If Samantha is choke slammed through a table, then a second chokeslam through a table won't score you a point.

2. 30 second break between …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Matches for two of my characters

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:24 am by kiranar

Looking for matches for Celeste doing hardcore or regular matches and they can be spooky themed due to the time of the year. I also have Emerald Moons who will do single or tag matches.

Comments: 0

The Juggernaut Cicilia vs. The Mighty Yukiko

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: The Juggernaut Cicilia vs. The Mighty Yukiko

Post by Cicilia on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:17 am

Cicilia had come to expect such moves from women who couldn't stand up to her blows, those that would buckle over her fists like like that. Most of these stronger, more experienced women wouldn't be cut as deep as they first seem, especially a veteran like Yukiko! She went in for the classic sudden spear-manuver, her impact empty of the strength that could've come with a longer charge but that didn't mean it did nothing to the Juggernaut!

"GGGH..." Cicilia growled as Yukiko's shoulder dug into her stomach... But Cicilia wouldn't let herself fall! She threw her body forward instead of falling back, folding her upper-body down Yukiko's spine as she wrapped an arm around the girl's belly to hold her in place as she dug in her feet! She wouldn't... go down... Not again! She refused! The pinkette was a strong, formidable wrestler but she wouldn't keep throwing someone like HER to the ground! Cicilia was stronger than that... Stronger than HER! They both knew it... so damn it if she was going to make a fool of the facts!

The German Juggernaut raised her other arm before SLAMMING it down hard onto the other girl's spine, drilling the hard part of her elbow DEEP into her back like the cruel edge of an unsharpened blade. And then again... and again... As many times as it took to DROP her opponent to the ground! She had to gain some momentum here, keep Yukiko off balance! If she didn't... she might just find herself being uncomfortably intimate with the insides of a table! Though she seriously doubted someone like Yukiko could pick up and SLAM someone like her through one of them... she wouldn't put it past a veteran to find another way!

"Hiya! Lets have some fun!"
http://www.afwrpg.com/t17993-yayuuki-lucky-sakura

"...You wanna fight...? Whatever floats your boat, pal."
-Yuki Arashi
Cicilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:27 am

The Mighty Yukiko drove forward, driving her shoulder into the abs of Cicilia but she didn't find the German backing up, instead she held her ground and wrapped her arms around the Japanese woman's back, the pinkette would be forced to grunt out in pain as Cicilia's arm came down, that elbow driving into the base of her back.

The strike caused the Veteran to buckle but she didn't go down, she felt another and another strike hitting her back. The pink haired fighter wouldn't go down though. She shifted her arms down instead, trying to bring them to the thighs of Cicilia, grabbing firmly with each hand.

She would suddenly try and lift the woman up! With a roar of strained effort she would try and lift Cecilia up onto her shoulder and then try and throw her backwards, trying to make Cicilia's face hit the barley padded floor outside of the ring with a standard Flap Jack throw!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Even after taking all those cutting blows to her back, Yukiko refused to collapse! Blow after blow hammered into her spine and still, the pinkette persisted! Damn her, this was just getting annoying! Why wouldn't she just fall already?? Because she wanted to WIN that's why! How did Cicilia know? WELL besides her utter defiance to being thrown through a thin wooden table or to being beaten into the floor of the ring exterior, it was the fact that she manged to LIFT up the Juggernaut and SLAM her face first down HARD on the barely padded mat! OH BOY DID THAT GET HER POINT ACROSS!

"Nnngh..." She growled, pressing her hands against the floor in a slow, painful attempt to rise... Blood was starting to drip out of her nose from that impact, the German raising a hand her nose-tip, checking to see if anything was broken... No... thank god, but that impact hurt... a lot... Her breasts took a lot of the initial impact, her face taking the next greatest followed by her legs... The way the two of them went at it, it was back and forth... back and forth! Neither one of them would give a damn inch and now Yukiko had her on the back foot!

The question was... could she keep her there???

-Yuki Arashi
Cicilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:17 pm

Yukiko managed to lift the raven haired fighter up into the air and with it hse was able to throw herself backwards and slam that face of the woman's face into the barley padded floor. She was able to smack the woman down with that Northern Lights facebuster, which seemed to take the woman by surprise.

Panting out and groaning as she pulled herself up towards her feet, rising up to a stand as she would get to her feet. The Japanese veteran would shake her head and turn to look on at the rising woman, not wanting to let Cicilia get back into the actions, she would try and get in behind the Juggernaut as the Mighty One would try and wrap her arms around the woman's waist, looking to try and throw the woman up into the air and back in an arch, trying to hit the woman with a german suplex onto the barley padded floor!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Yukiko had it in her head that she didn't want Cicilia to get back into the swing of things... and that already made her smarter than the majority of opponents the boxer had faced... Allowing the Juggernaut a moment... if ONLY a moment to get moving, to reattain control would result in their downfall... The tables had gone completely ignored for the majority of their fight, the two women far more interested in pounding the life out of one another first... It was almost as if Yukiko was trying to out last Cicilia... and the German recognized it... One foolish mistake for another. Many people had tried to break the German's stamina, thinking that she had the same weaknesses as every other wrestler... Weaklings that would snap under pain... who's strength would weaken along with their will to fight... Pain only enraged Cicilia... Rage made her strong... Strength crushes her rivals...

In this case, one could equate Cicilia's fighting style to that of an experienced beast, something with a method, a plan, skill, but still a wild creature at her core. If this were true, then Yukiko would be the hunter. She was well versed in various methods to confront and disable prey, but already, it was clear that she was starting to waver... She was covered in sweat, her movements slower and less refined... Her edge dulling. Eventually, the beast would make it's killing bite if the fight wasn't ended soon and in decisive order... and Yukiko seemed to know that based on the pressure she was exerting.

Whether Yukiko made that mistake based on those premises, Cicilia did not know... All she knew for certain was the SLAM of her spine against the hard/soft floor of the padded ring exterior, the two women drawing very close to the various tables that littered the outside!

"GAH!" She hacked as he back CRASHED into the ground, the boxer quickly rolling on her side as a low growl escaped her lips... Again, she began to rise, slowly but surely, pushing herself up on one leg.... then another, her sanguine eyes glowing with an unholy resolve.

-Yuki Arashi
Cicilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5