Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Champion's prideful challenge

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Champion's prideful challenge Empty Champion's prideful challenge

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Time: Two weeks before Summer Splash

Spoiler:

In the center of the ringstood the tall blond champion, Cecilia Northman. For a little over a full year had she reigned supreme as the Friction World Champion and tonight, tonight she had some choice words for the competition. She stood in the center of the ring, belt over her right shoulder, and a microphone in her left hand as she walked around the ring a little. Dressed in her ripped up jeans and her leather jacket, her wrestling top on underneath as her impressively sculpted abs were on display, the crowd were running wild like normal when she was in the stage. 

She would bring the microphone up towards her mouth, " I bet you're all wondering what I'm doing here." Cecilia said as she would listen to the crowd reaction as she would take a moment or two, bringing the microphone up to her lips again as she'd glance over at her belt, she'd raise it up into the air. " I'm here to talk about this title. Everyone of you know it's mine and that is clear to everyone." Cecilia said as she would shrug her shoulders and bring her belt down to be draped on her shoulder again. 

" I've fought a bunch of worthy competitor. Rebecca Tomoko, Kyoko Akan, Odessa Brock, some of the toughest members in all of Friction." Cecilia spoke as she would walk around the ring a little. " However, I beat all of them, defeated them and reclaimed my title, indisputably the greatest in all of Friction....however....there is one more woman I defeated." Cecilia spoke as she would look up twards the ramp. " A competitor who I hadn't expected to give me such a challenge, unlike the other three...whom I have fought many times and proven to be superior to... That woman I'm talking about, who I've only fought once is...Alison Seong!" Cecilia shouted out the name of Alison to try and make her aware of it all. 

" My opponent last Avalanche, who gave me one hell of a battle. I want you to bring your butt down into the ring right now. I've got a surprise for you." Cecilia spoke, truth be told, she had found her battle with Alison to be a refreshing and exciting struggle against a woman whom much like any of those three other's she'd mentioned would be able to provide her with more than a decent challenge.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Champion's prideful challenge Empty Re: Champion's prideful challenge

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:36 pm

Spoiler:

Alison was seething ever since her lost to Cecilia at Avalanche and her chance at the Friction World Title, the brash upstart was in even more of foul mood than usual. She already made the mark in her mind, she was not done with the Champion as she watched from a screen backstage. Alison was glaring at the championship on Cecilia's shoulder, remembering the scene of her laying on the mat as Cecilia retrieved it from above. Planning to launch an assault, Alison was taken aback as it seems tonight, the Champion was not through with her either as she heard her voice on the booming speakers. Alison had no idea what the Champion was planning, calling her out all of a sudden as her theme began playing on the speakers.

The white dressed woman appeared on stage with a questioning, yet serious face as she made her way down to the ring, grabbing a microphone from one of the ring side attendants as she entered the ring.

Standing across of the Swede Queen, Alison was wondering what angle Cecilia was coming from as she brought the microphone up to her mouth. "Well well, here I thought I had to do something drastic to get your attention again. So what is it then? You're going to praise me for my hard efforts? You're going to say, that even though I just got here, I managed to get on your list of hard fought victories? How even though me beating your ass the second I stepped in the same ring as you for the first time, you still stand on top of the mountain at the end of it?" she hissed out with words laced with growing contempt at the Champion.

"Well I don't give a shit about your praise. I don't give shit about any of these fans watching! So whatever it is you want to tell me, make it quick." She spewed out as she brought her free hand up and jabbed her finger into the title on Cecilia's shoulder. "Because the next chance I get, I'm ripping this belt off of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:50 pm

There she was, Alison Seong stood at the top of the ramp and started to walk down towards the ring with that serious look on her face, the blond would straighten up and make sure she stood tall against the equally imposing figure of the buxom raven haired beauty. Cecilia would chuckle out a little when Alison started to speak though, she found the words of the cocky and brash newcomer to be more than just amusing. It reminded her so much of herself when she had joined this place. 

" Don't want any praise huh? Figured someone as vain as you would love to get some praise." Cecilia spoke as she would see and hear the contempt that Alison had for her, placing her finger against the belt of the Swede, the championship title that was draped over the blond's shoulder as she would keep talking all tough.

Cecilia would then tilt her head. " Haha! You're quite cute when you're being a cocky little rookie." Cecilia said as she would bonk her forehead against Alison's. " See, I came out here with one purpose. To give you another shot, you've got potential and hell...you were fun to fight." Cecilia spoke as she would then drop the microphone down and grab onto Alison' by her collar, pulling the raven haired beauty in close. " Besides, I'm far from done with you. You're a cocky little shit, and despite how much I enjoyed our fight, I still got to put a punk like you in your place." Cecilia dauntingly spoke as she would then try and shove Alison backwards. Placing her hand on her hip, as she would glare at the raven haired beauty. 

" That's why. I'm giving you another shot at this title of mine. Unless you're too scared ~"  

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:10 am

Alison sneered, of course she wanted praise. But praise after she had succeeded in something that was worth mentioning. Being praised for a good fight was a consolation prize, a prize for second place. Which meant it was a prize for being a loser. Alison was never going to accept such a pity award as anything but what it was. The two busty figures stood in front of each other in the middle of the ring, both standing as the other's obstacle. Alison wanting to break through to the top of the mountain and Cecilia wanting to make her own mountain bigger as she laid down the challenge.

Alison rose an eyebrow at this. It wasn't often she was challenged by a Champion for their Championship. Alison let a laugh, almost in disbelief at the situation that was forming in front of her. "What? I'm fun to fight? You're going to give me another shot?" she asked rhetorically. She did admit, if there wasn't the fact that she was bitter about losing their first match, she would've agreed to the same notion of her and Cecilia's fighting was enjoyable. But not at this point. At this point she was no longer concern about the why, almost considering of shooting the horse in the mouth with how good of an opportunity this was. She almost took pleasure with how Cecilia was so focused on putting her in her place. But she would not let her being called a coward go unanswered as she was pushed back.

"Ha! Fine. I accept this." she let out before taking a step back, closer to Cecilia to go nose to nose and breasts to breasts with the Champion. She was going to make Cecilia regret this, regret about giving her another shot at her championship. "You got lucky the last time. This time, nothing is going to save you from going down to my feet."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:15 am

Cecilia would shake her her head a little as she watched Alison take up a tougher stance after she had been shoved back and then she watched the raven haired beauty come right up against her, forehead against forehead, generous racks mushrooming against one another as the blond and black haired bangs would mesh together, the Swede would smirk at Alison's words.

" There is one thing that will same me though, the fact that I'm better than you." Cecilia pointed out as she stood firm against Alison. Their generous frames pressing tightly against one another. Cecilia would then scoff a little and take a step forward, pressing their strong frames up so close that their abs would be toughing, Cecilia's bare abs against the covered up abs of Alison's. 

" Well if you've accepted, then how about we make it interesting. At Summersplash, you'll main event a pay per view once more." Cecilia said with a wide smirk on her face, " What do you say about that, Alison?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:37 pm

The two beauties locked, glaring into each other's eyes with Alison's fierce and bitter eyes staring into Cecilia's confident and prideful eyes. The two racks was only another expression of the two's drive to best and dominate the other as their bodies continued to push, looking for any single inch over the other. The unbreakable pride and confidence in Cecilia was beginning to annoy Alison to high hell as her eyes narrowed, Cecilia throwing down the challenge for Summersplash and main eventing the second of The Big Duos of AFW.

It was enough to put a smile on her face.

"You're on. At Avalanche, you may have stood at the top. But at Summersplash, you'll drown in it. As a matter of fact, there's that interesting bit about Live or Die at Summersplash. How about we make it more interesting, and throw that into the mix. Our pride and that title on the line. Perfect for you to drown after I dethrone you once and for all."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Cecilia would smirk as Alison began to smile, it was so easy to play this rival of hers, she was just like looking into a mirror from five years ago. Though in truth, Cecilia intentions in this match was pure, Alison was tough, as tough as anyone else...she wanted to fight Alison again as she felt she had just barley managed to pick up the win and their last encounter. 

She didn't like that feeling, she wanted to defeat Alison again with a more dominant outcome. She would listen on as Alison spoke about the Live or Die stipulation of the match and with it Cecilia would let out a little laugh. 

She would raise her belt up into the air between them. " Looks like you know exactly how I want this. A perfect way for us to fight. I'll make sure to put you in your place this time around. Alison." Cecilia said as she would shove her tits even harder into Alison's trying to make the brash challenger stagger back a step.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Alison knew that she had a chance at winning. The only reason why she lost was because Cecilia managed to weaken her enough to climb the ladder. She was still moving even after taking all the Champion had to offer and was still trying to climb the ladder after the Swede Queen.

Backing down from Cecilia was not an option for Alison. She had the Champion giving what she wanted, and that should've been enough. But Alison was bitter, spiteful, and angry. She wanted everything from Cecilia. Alison wanted to take this legacy of Cecilia's reign and end it on a sour note, wanting to tarnish it by making her choke on her own pride.

The similarities between the two continued to fall from Alison's perception as Cecilia shoved her breasts into her. Taking a step back, Alison dropped her shoulders and let out a laugh of disbelief, face looking almost relieved that the Champion did it.

But only for a split second as it immediately hardened as she quickly twisted to Cecilia, looking to deck the Champion right in the face!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Cecilia's eyes would widen for a moment as she looked on at Alison chucke for that moment and then see that fist come flying straight at her, the blond's head snapped to the side and she was forced to release a painful sounding grunt as she was smacked and knocked back a step or two, microphone falling down to a loud crack from the speakers as then the belt did the same next to her. 

She shook her head, a low chuckle escaping the blond as she would step right back at Alison, a wild grin on her face as she would throw up a fast right hook aimed right for the raven haired woman's face, trying to nail her right in the cheek with a brutally quick punch and follow it up with a strong left hook to be buried right into that right tit of the buxom Alison. 

If the cocky challenger wanted to fight right here and now, Cecilia was going to give her and the crowd a preview of what would happen at Summer Splash right here and now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:09 pm

A loud gasp and booes immediately followed Alison's cheap shot as the Challenger was proud of herself, dropping her mic as the horrid ear rending scratches of it hitting the mat joined Cecilia's as she got into a fighting stance, smirking at Cecilia as the two agreed on something.

They were completely content with throwing down right here before Summersplash.

Alison charged in, but she ran right into a flurry of Cecilia's blows, smashing into her tit and face as the slammed against skin to skin. Groaning out as the sudden burst of attacks from Cecilia caught Alison off guard, but she wasn't going to drop from that as her hands swung out, trying to grab the back of Cecilia's head, pulling it down for a muay tai like clinch as she would return the favor by attempting to drive a knee up into Cecilia's tit in return and following those up with hooks to the side of Cecilia's head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next