Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, BrittanyW, Cicilia, FairyGirl, killcarrion, KillerV, OmegaVan0, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:32 am by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Asuka Kotori vs. Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt: III - Mad Mud Match

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Asuka Kotori vs. Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt: III - Mad Mud Match

Post by killcarrion on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Performed as swiftly as one could imagine whilst sloshing through nearly ankle deep sludge, the refined noblewomen managed to nimbly execute the flipping takedown after slotting Asuka's cranium between her smooth thighs and twisting to the left. Gwendolyn herself splashing into the frothy mud but with nowhere near as much impact as her raven-haired rival, allowing her to arise back to her feet and begin to approach her downed adversary.

"...Do not be so absent-minded to believe that you yourself are the only one owed due vengeance~..."
Gwendolyn uttered while seeking to entangle her hands in Asuka's twin-tailed hair to begin tugging her upward. The heiress than slipping behind Asuka and parting her legs while pressing down on her from behind in order to widen her hunched over stance. Her left leg than hooking over Asuka's left thigh while fastening her right arm behind her and beneath Gwen's armpit in a firm attempt at an abdominal stretch.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:11 am

Asuka had been taken by surprise by that hurricanrara, a move that she had planned to use...but Gwendolyn had been way faster on the uptake than she had been. Forcing the raven haired woman down onto her back in the mud, sloshing around as she tried to rise up, but was quickly aided in that effort by Gwendoly grabbing onto her muddy locks of raven colored hair.

Forced up to a stand, Asuka started to feel how Gwendolyn was locking her up. She shook her head and struggled as she was pulled into a painful abdominal stretch. Releasing a loud groan of pain, as the crowd would holler at the sight of the half standing beauties entangled and Asuka's body practically being put on display and stretched out in front of them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Yesterday at 7:57 am

Undeterred by how enticing it must have appeared, Gwendolyn nevertheless masterfully applied a body contorting submission that brought the mud slathered beauties in entangled contact. The heiress contorting her raven-haired adversary to the side to stretch out her toned abdomen, a subtle nudging of her hips against her foe's curvaceous rump indicating how little space there was between them. A pompous smirk directed downward at the languishing model as Gwen took the time to flick her muddied locks and look extravagant while subjecting her foe to such pained discomfort.

"Care to submit now while you still have the capability?~...Or perhaps you would prefer to submit whilst you wallow in the mud with your face having the honor of being put to use as my personal throne?~...Ohohohohoh~..." Gwendolyn joyously mocked with her blue-blooded and haughty laugh against the back of her hand, though even it's obnoxious sound didn't stop the rowdy crowd from cheering on the sight of Asuka's curves wriggle as her lean body was stretched out.

...well, her laugh did cause some people to wince and grimace.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Today at 1:23 am

Asuka would grit her teeth as she was put in the painful hold of Gwendolyn, body contorting as their tight and beautiful frames rubbed a little against one another, in particular the butt of Asuka against the hip of Gwendolyn. She would feel the pain start to rack through her frame...as she would shake her head.

In truth, Gwendolyn's laugh was more likely to cause her to submit than the hold, but neither would get her to throw in the towel just yet. As her haughty blond rival was more focused on looking good and flicking her hair back...Asuka would try and fix her positioning, slipping and sliding around in the mud a little...

" W-wont....let you...use me as a throne! Gwenni!" Asuka yelled out as she would try and twist her body a bit and in the motion try and toss Gwendolyn down with a hip toss!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5