by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III - Page 8 Empty Re: No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:48 am

Those sweaty thighs of Chloe continued to constrict and crush that lovely head of the beautiful blue haired maiden, she would soon enough feel that soft tapping against her shapely backside. A smile appearing on Chloe's face as the referee who had hoped for this to end so they could leave the sauna themselves! She flagged the match as a over! Calling for the bell and telling Chloe to release Akino.

The Brazilian would keep a tight hold on Akino's hair as she would release the pressure, but keep her legs around that head. " Good girl~" Chloe said as she would slowly unwrap her legs, keeping her hand on that hair as he would shuffle up onto her knees. She'd rise to her feet and pull and tug on that hair of Akino. " You're going to have to give me a long nice massage when we get home ~" Chloe teased Akino as she would keep a firm hold on that short blue hair, dominantly trying to tug her rival up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III - Page 8 Empty Re: No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III

Post by killcarrion Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:49 am

It was with a beleaguered, defeated sigh that Akino meekly tapped out, as per her master's instructions. Not the ending she wanted, but one she had no choice to accept if she didn't want to lose consciousness between Chloe's thighs and be awoken to the insufferable Brazilian sitting her plump backside on her groaning face for the actual pinfall win. Just so Chloe can say she kept up her own threat at the beginning of the match anyway. It looked like Akino was going to have settle into her role as this Brazilian brat's indentured servant for a little bit longer...at least until she could learn to cheat and knock heads as effortlessly as she could.

Fresh air wafted along her scrunched up face once her head was mercifully freed from the squeezing pressure of Chloe's sweat-sheened and tanned thighs, though she still didn't get a moment's rest before being dragged back to her feet by her drenched locks. Akino wavered and wobbled from being far too light-headed to be back on her feet so soon, the exasperated maid leveraging herself heavily against Chloe with both hands clamping onto her master's arms as she flinched with an exasperated groan. "...I can't even walk straight, ya know?...tch...One of these days I'll get that stupid contract and be done with all this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Once the two of them were up on their feet. Chloe would feel Akino lean against her, using for support...it was barley that Chloe could keep them both upright but in her moment of triumph she had to make the extra effort to seem dominant. the white haired Brazilian would let out a laugh when she heard Akino talk about how she couldn't walk straight.

" By the way...I decided to crush your head between my thighs....just to show you I could do it better than you, chica~" Chloe teased Akino as she would reach her arms around Akino's back and grab at those thighs of her slave. " Contract huh?" The Brazilian would roll her eyes as she would bring those arms up slowly, from those sweaty thighs, up that shapely rump and then that smooth back. To that short blue hair as she would grab a hold of two handfuls and pull that head back! Looking into those eyes. " What contract?" Chloe let out in a teasing manner as she glared into that eye of her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:47 am

Struggling to keep herself aloft, even in her Brazilian masters arms, Akino was already mentally preparing herself for what was to come. Now that she had officially been declared the loser of this match, of which she was assured that Chloe would never let her forget, there were all manners of exasperating and humiliating tasks waiting to be done. Including attending to her master's beck and call, serving her favorite drink, massaging her supple figure...all while wearing her frilly maid outfit, of course.

Akino was already mentally resigning herself to all of those tasks sprawled ahead of her, blushing even moreso with a slight shiver to her spine from Chloe slyly caressing the back of her milky thighs and smooth backside like the maid was her exclusive property...which was hard to argue at this point. But whatever odd comfort Akino felt from Chloe's caressing stroke's was soundly shattered from the Brazilian fiercely snatching her sweaty mop of hair and dominantly bringing them face to face. "Tch...whaddya mean? The contract that's made me your servant all this time...the one we've been fighting for, ya loon..." Akino grumbled out while flinching from the grip on her hair, breathing heavily into her master's lips with their breasts mashing together.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 am

Pressing against Akino and keeping her rival upright, Chloe would let out a little laugh as she heard that question from the one eyed maiden. She'd pull a bit more on that hair of Akino to cause her rival a fair bit of discomfort. " Well, Aki. I tore that up a long time ago." Chloe said with a wink. " Figured I'd get better fights out of you if you thought something was actually at stake." Chloe teased as she would move in and give Akino a deep kiss.

Dipping her tongue into Akino's mouth as she would slide her tongue around inside of that mouth before breaking the kiss. " I mean...you almost put up a fight this time." Chloe teased as she would lick her lips, pressing her chest and body even more firmly up against her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:53 am

At first Akino simply thought Chloe was just messing with her by feigning ignorance about that infernal contract that had been the bane of her existence for some time now. She thought it was all just a little bit of psychological manipulation to toy with her woeful servant as she writhed and squirmed in the Brazilian's arms before laying on the startling bit of news and laying on one more luscious smooch that Akino found herself embarrassingly melting into.

The sadistic submissionist blissfully moaning from the kiss that was just as passionate as it was dominant, until finally their liplock was abruptly parted with Akino blushing deeply while taking in heaving breathes. Her mind was a fuzzy, disoriented mess and her body was still wracked with aches and pains...but even as she slumped lifelessly into Chloe's arms, she still managed to pick her head up and press her forehead against Chloe's.

"...Are you telling me I've been waiting on you hand and foot...being your personal slave...when I've been off scott-free this entire time?" Akino bitterly seethed out with a glaring scowl...

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Chloe would feel how Akino tried to push up against her, pressing her forehead against the Brazilian's. She would use her hold on Akino to more tightly grip that blue hair of her rival. Keeping her head right there as it seemed as if Akino was pretty pissed. Maybe ready to go another round if she didn't look so pathetically beaten up right now.

Huffing out into the face of Akino, the Brazilian would smile towards her rival. " You should see the look on your face ~" Akino teased as she would yank on that hair, trying to force Akino to backtrack all the way back to the ropes where she would press her frame fully against Akino's. " You mad?...You wanna go?...chica~" Chloe teased Akino as their busts would mushroom against one another.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:55 pm

It was entirely possible that this was all just a delusional fever-dream from being cooped up in this suffocating sauna all day...but eventually Akino accepted this as reality upon realizing that Chloe was indeed the type of person to end up messing with her like this. Granting the maid her freedom but keeping her subjugated just a little while longer, at least until she's finished having her fun. Akino grimaced and fumed, but ultimately deflated with a defeated exhale.

"...*sigh*...You have no idea how much I love to hate you...Just take me home already, would ya?"
Akino grumbled out her words from earlier, all  while ceasing her resistance and slumping into Chloe's arms, shutting her eye and resting her head on the Brazilian's shoulders. The surly submissionist simply too exhausted to be angry, but not too exhausted be thankful that her time as a servant had come to an end...and she did technically have Chloe to thank for it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:45 am

With Akino slumping into her arms so peacefully, Chloe would grin widely as she looked upon the sweaty and tired face of her rival. She would move around, so that she could pull Akino's arm over her shoulders and start to help her frenemy rival out of the squared circle.

" I'll take you to my home for now...after all, I still kicked your surly butt today, so I'm keeping you for the night, chica~" Chloe said with a wink of the eye as she would start to make her way out of the sauna with her rival so the two tired combatants could make their way 'home'.

Winner: Chloe Ruiz

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8