Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Panda, Underdog21, WrestleMind, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 2

Looking for a match ot her return

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 pm by Edward_Lightner

Hello!

My little Becky is back and is searching for a new match or training!
In hentai or everithing else!

http://www.afwrpg.com/t8323-becky-welsh#209273

Comments: 4

Looking for a feedback partner.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 am by WrestleMind

Howdy! I'm looking for someone to receive feedback from and give feedback to. In part, this is for improving my writing but more so just to enjoy discussing it with someone like minded.  Very Happy

What I mean when I say "feedback".

• This section was a bit redundant.
  • The way you described that move was exhilarating!
  • This part of the match was a real curve ball!
  • That character's actions were vile!
  • I would've enjoyed more detail here.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:16 am

Chloe smirked confidently as she took ah old of those legs and was just about to put Akino in one hell of a painful submission hold, looking to crush the hopes of her rival and defiance of her blue haired arch-rival. She was just about to put the final nail in the coffin, by turning Akino over and starting to wrench on that back, but....

She was unable to do so, as she instead felt Akino pull her down and roll her up into a small package pin, getting Chloe's frame over and onto her shoulders. The referee was quick to recognize this as a pin attempt and quickly went in for the count.

" ONE!...TWO!...TH-!" Chloe's body bucked right before the ref was able to call for the third count, bucking up and breaking free of the pin as she would flop over onto her side, panting out loudly from the shocking surprise roll up that could have been her defeat if she was one second too late in bucking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Akino couldn't pinpoint where her sudden burst of resistance came from, though she'd speculate that it came right around the time she imagined herself tapping out to her Brazilian master. And how much of an ego-boost it would have been to her arrogant adversary, which Akino assumed was already gargantuan enough given how much of an ass kicking she was taking up until this point of the match. The surly maid using this renewed conviction to tighten her application of the small package for as long as she could muster before Chloe managed to buck herself free at the very last second.

Grumbling and groaning in sheer frustration from having so nearly secured herself a victory, and her freedom in the process, Akino tumbled over beside Chloe and slammed her fist into the canvas. She glared through her one good eye and spied her opponent in just as much an exhaustive slump as her, but unlike Chloe, Akino didn't mind matters slowing down and being in this close proximity. As swiftly as she could manage, Akino would snugly tuck Chloe's noggin in between her sweaty thighs while interlocking her hands behind her master's cranium for an application of her signature move, Squirm For Me.

"...*pant*...Unlike you, I intend to keep my promise...to tuck you to sleep with your head between my legs..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Chloe was panting out as she had just avoided a narrow defeat and what she got for that was hands around her head and then those strong but sweaty thighs of Akino wrapped around her head, snapping shut around her and that deadly submission move of her rival was locked in. " Nnngh!" Chloe grunted out as the pain of those strong muscular thighs squeezing her head caused her a next to immediate headache.

She panted out against those bare thighs, and brought her hands to those thick legs, pushing and prodding on them to try and force them off of her as she was slumped forward, on her knees. Hands squeezing at those bare thighs, as she would dig her fingers into them. " L-let...me...go!..." Chloe rasped out through a pained voice, struggling what little she could in her blue haired foe's painful submission maneuver.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6