Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kelsea, LunarWolf, Nelv, RedCosmicFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez is searching for a challenger!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 am by WrestleMind

My new character, Marilyn Martinez, is looking for someone to face in her first match. 

My top preference would be for her to face a strong heel. Though I'm open to hearing any other ideas. Razz

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: No Holds Barred Sauna Match - Akino Sanada Vs. Chloe Ruiz - III

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Having Akino Sanada pinned, and her sweaty breasts pressed down on that face of her rival and maid, she continued to exert pressure as she pushed herself down firmly on top of her rival.

She felt how Akino was slowly weakening in her grip, those struggles became lesser and lesser as time went on. Rubbing her breasts more firmly into that face to make sure that Akino was getting as much of her breast sweat on her face as possible. " I was expecting more from you Aki...let me know if you want me to train you, as clearly...I'm way better than you." Chloe would whisper to her rival and slave.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Enduring this utter humiliation, and calmly concentrating on a way to somehow to usurp Chloe's positioning, became a shadowy afterthought after overhearing her master's snarky comments. Akino losing more of her focus as she grumbled and moaned into the bewitching softness of Chloe's tanned breasts.

Chloe's concerted rubbing now slathering sweat against Akino's crimson red face. The sensual smother encompassing not only her vision, but thanks to her panting mouth opening wider, her other senses as well from the sweltering scent and sweaty taste. Akino bucked her hips to inadvertently rub her lean abdomen against Chloe's crotch, one hand reaching down to caress the side of Chloe's butt before finding the hem of her swimsuit...for an attempted wedgie by yanking up on her skimpy bathing suit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Chloe was enjoying herself a bit too much as she was pushing her tits down on Akino's face, and feeling how that hot breath of the woman was softly whisking against those tits of the Brazilian, and feeling how that mouth of Akino was opening and closing, the soft sensation of those luscious lips dragging against her breasts caused Chloe to blush a little.

She shook her head, and then tried to press her breasts down even further, but as she was about to do so, the blue haired maiden took a hold of the one piece outfit and yanked on it, pulling on it hard to wedgie the Brazilian's outfit up in between her ass cheeks. " Aaaah!?" Chloe yelped out, quickly raising her arms up to pull it to her butt and yank that arm off of her, rising up to her knees, freeing Akino from the smother as she quickly tried to pull Akino's hand away from her swimsuit and then start to try and un-wedgie herself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:53 am

A mumbling and vibrating moan into Chloe's full breasts were the waning signs of unconsciousness creeping upon Akino from betwixt her soft and sweaty prison. All manners of air were denied to her mouth and nose as she seemingly became completely subservient and placid to her Brazilian master grinding her dark-skinned tits into her face. Her final gambit at least paying off in the form of a last ditch wedgie attempt to get Chloe to ease up off of her.

"...*gasp*...*pant*..." Chloe wheezed and inhaled deeply the precious air that was denied to her, her one eye flinching shut with her flustered face now blushing crimson red. A thin trail of spittle now trailing down the side of her mouth as her chest heaved with every grateful breath. All of this sensual smothering and the stifling atmosphere of the sauna left Akino in no shape to counter attack any further, the frazzled and sweat drenched maid glaring up at the cocky...beautiful Brazilian once again having her number.

"...tch...I really hate losing to you..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:17 pm

Chloe had been dislodged from Akino by that wedgie and after she had freed her one piece from her maid's grip, and with it she moved a bit away from Akino and started to pant out. She would work on pulling that one piece away from her ass crack and her crotch and adjust it until it no longer felt uncomfortable.

" Hah....I know...you'll still lose though..." Chloe let out as she would push up towards her feet, starting to move over towards Akino and attempting to grab a hold of that short, blue sweat covered hair and yank her rival up towards a seated position. Where the Brazilian would attempt to start throwing kicks at the back of the white one piece clad woman.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5