Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

BatiJuanK, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, Tarantulust, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Marilyn Martinez is searching for a challenger!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 am by WrestleMind

My new character, Marilyn Martinez, is looking for someone to face in her first match. 

My top preference would be for her to face a strong heel. Though I'm open to hearing any other ideas. Razz

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Open invite Friction/Tension hardcore promo

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:49 am by Lotuswarrior

Samantha Fox is looking for a match where she can cut loose a bit. So I decided for her to throw an open invite match to both Tension and Friction roster members. So the match will be a first to 3 tables match. There are a few special rules though.
1. No repeat moves through tables. Basically a different move must be used to score a point through a table. If Samantha is choke slammed through a table, then a second chokeslam through a table won't score you a point.

2. 30 second break between …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Challenge Accepted...AGAIN!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Challenge Accepted...AGAIN!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Mako smiled as Akane pulled her back up into eye level. The woman was strong, that was for sure, and her advances were getting even better. Which her nose pressed against the shark's midsection, Akane would drag it along with her tongue up her body. Sliding it up across her abs, past her navel, and up to her breasts. One she got there Mako would let out two soft moans as her lover nipped her breasts. The red head then went up to nuzzle up against the shark's neck and bite her shoulder as if she was a wild animal in heat. Needless to say the fellow predator fucking loved that.

"MMmmm! God...you're so goo-D-AH!~" Mako yelped out as Akane cupped her crotch and used two fingers to pleasure her. Then, after hearing Akane call her 'Majesty', the shark smiled wide and hugged the woman close. Something about hearing the red headed woman call her that made the King VERY happy. "You're almost too good for me..." Mako moaned as she she felt herself getting pretty damn wet down there.

"...Almost." the shark purred before slipping her hand into the front of Akane's red panties. She'd quickly start to return the favor by slowly pumping two fingers in and out while curving them slightly. Mako would then bite the fiery woman's shoulder just enough to leave the faintest of teeth marks. No blood, just a slight mark on her tough skin.

"And keep calling me majesty and stuff..." Mako whispered softly into Akane's ear. "Your King's really getting into it~"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Akane was happy that Mako was indeed enjoying her “service”. Despite being something of a wild brawler in fights, she could be quite gentle and considerate of her partner when making love. Mako seemed like the durable type, so Akane decided to be a bit more direct in her methods, something the shark seemed to approve of as she moaned pleasurable, a smile dancing across the red head’s face as she began to feel Mako’s juices moisten her hand. The shark’s voice was so cute, and it got Akane even more riled up then before, beginning to pump her fingers a bit faster, more consistently.

Akane’s face slowly began to blush, her desire for pleasure already absorbing most of her thought process, “T-that…makes me happy to h-hear…you lord shi-EEP! Akane suddenly squealed, surprised by what her partner had just done.

Mako had slipped her own skilled finger into Akane’s tight panties, and began to stroke a speial spot in Akane’s sex. It gave off an immense reaction, as Akane seemed like she was falling in a daze as she clamped her mouth shut, drool rolling down her mouth as her body so clearly craved what her King was serving her. No matter how much she swallowed, the red heads mouth seemed to fill with saliva, Mako’s adorable face giving the large woman a confident stare that Akane was beginning to falter to.

She’s winning.

Another cry of pleasure escaped Akane’s clamped teeth as the shark bit her lightly on the shoulder, Mako’s bare body pressing against her own as the shark continued to stimulate her subject.

“M…Mako?” No, that was not what she wanted to be called, “Y-your highness?” Her tone was similar to the fake this is my first time, be gentle voice, but her once fiery eyes now looked at the shark with longing in them, genuine affection even, “Please…slow down I…I can’t keep up.” Akane could feel her pleasure starting to build up, so she would fill to the brim and explode, but she wanted more, needed more of the sharks embrace first.

“Can we do it…together?” the brawler would ask, still pumping into Mako consitantly. Before the shark could answer, Akane did something she had never done before. Moving her available hand, she adjusted Mako’s gaze to be fixed onto her breasts, then fell backwards, looking at the shark with a heavy blush on her face.

Akane, the violent, short fused brawler, was presenting herself to her King, hoping she would accept her tribute to her…and reward her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Mako was in the zone as she worked on Akane's hot body. The fiery red head seemed to be losing her steam as the shark pleasured her more and more. The woman was even faltering as she tried to speak only to stutter and squeal. Mako loved hearing her like that, and she would've gotten even faster when the woman cried out from being receiving a love bite on the shoulder. However, soon Akane was calling the shark by her real name by accident. Slowing her movements as a result, she wondered what was up.

"...Yeah?" Mako asked while tilting her head slightly. Hearing Akane want to slow down was unexpected, but at the same time, it was cute. Neither of them had stopped pumping into each other, but the shark's pace soon copied Akane's. "Yeah. I can slow down for you...and I'd love to do it together~" Mako said happily with a smile. She was really enjoying her time with the red head, and she didn't want it to ever end. So she really didn't mind slowing down for her lover when it also meant this would last longer.

Soon after, Akane would tilt Mako's head towards those large breasts she loved so much. Then, without warning, she fell back on the bed as an offering to her king. This almost killed Mako. Not just from sexiness, but from the fact that she needed to hold back. Akane wanted to do this together, and Mako wanted to do that for her.

"Ok Mako...you can do this." the shark thought to herself while looking down at the woman. "You can rock her world...AND take your time with it. DO NOT. GO. WILD." she'd think before laying down on Akane, breasts to breasts. Then, after kissing her briefly but passionately, Mako would slide to the side a bit. One hand pumping while her other one slid off her black thong, the shark continued kissing Akane before being able to kick off her panties with her foot. Then, her free arm would wrap around her lover's neck and pull her closer.

Mako's body was so hot as it pressed against Akane's. She was burning to go harder, faster too. But the she kept herself in check and mirrored Akane's pace. Nothing was going to make her speed up unless her lover did first!

"Mmm...I'm loving this..." Mako moaned against the red head's lips. "Hey. Wanna know a secret?" she asked while resting her forehead against Akane's. That way she could stare into the woman's eyes while their fingers continued to pleasure each other. "It's about my tattoos...specifically the ones on my tit..." Mako added feeling the need to tell Akane something about herself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6