Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lady of Ice- Koori Shimizu

Go down

Lady of Ice- Koori Shimizu  Empty Lady of Ice- Koori Shimizu

Post by LilyStar Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Koori Shimizu
Lady of Ice

Lady of Ice- Koori Shimizu  29708610

Name:
Koori Shimizu

Alias:
Lady of Ice, レディ・オブ・アイス

Age/Birthday:
20/ January 8th, 1998

Eye Color:
Violet

Hair Color:
Cyan, White tips

Height:
5’5”/ 165cm

Weight:
112lbs./ 50klgs.

Nationality:
Japanese

Alignment:
Face

Entrance Theme:
All Eyes on Us-Lenno and Jack Novak

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
Koori is a nimble and agile fighter, using her slim figure to dip and weave between blows before delivering lethal strikes with her dance choreographic moves and “killer” instincts to break her opponents down little by little until they collapse in a heap at her feet.

Personality:
Koori is a very happy, go lucky kind of person. She tries her best to have fun with anything she does and puts in this bravado even when she’s at her limits. The Lady of Ice is reliable and always up to lend a hand to anyone who needs help, she can be a bit naive and very slow to anger but overall a warm person dispite her name.

Style:
A dance integrated style with kicks and jabs.

Favored Match Types:
None

Statistic’s
Endurance:★★★
Strength:★★★
Speed:★★★★
Defense:★★
Technique:★★★★

Signature moves:
-Spinning Icicle
Spinning heel kick

-Snowfall
Vertical suplex off the top rope

Finisher Moves:
-Ice Breaker: Koori will bring her opponent back-to-back with herself. With a slight jump, their feet will lock at her waist and her hands will slip then lock under their jaw, from there, she’ll drop to the canvas.

-Blizzard Crash: With this finisher, while her opponent is dazed, Koori will shove her opponent into a power bomb position before spinning into the drop.

-Snowball: This is her take on a sunset flip powerbomb

History/Biography
Koori was born in the lovely city of Kyoto, with the expense of her father job, then Tokyo where she’d spend most of her life. Her father was a corporate worker, climbing the ladder to be the CEO’s right hand man. Her mother was a stay at home mom, who took care of her and made sure she went to school. Among other things, her mother was the main reason she became so musicialy inclined, everyday after school or for an hour on the weekends, she’d teach her daughter to play the piano, the violin, and sing. The lady of ice loves music from then on and desperately wanted to pursue it.

In her youth, when she was just turning 13, a pop idol group were holding auditions for members. They called themselves “Kurau Shu Kisu”, a weird name for a group that world later be changed to “Pinkuha-Tomerodhi”. The group was looking for seven members, six slots had already been taken, by that time Koori was a little doubtful that’s she’d get the last spot. The little girl sung her heart out as best she could, her memory was a bit foggy after that, she was too afraid, too unsettled but that night she was congratulated at the dinner table on her talent and earning that seventh spot. This is where a lot of her muscle would be made and endurance pushed beyond her limits.

Within their first two years, her group had become somewhat revered and famous, she couldn’t remember a concert where tickets weren’t sold out. The choreography, the costumes, the music: the crowd always ate it up, a time where Koori was just having fun with the friends she had made.

Time was her only enemy however, in the middle of their fourth year the eldest members had to go, It was just business they said. Koori found herself on the receiving end of that, it broke her heart to leave what she had helped to build but it occurred to her that she could kick start her own career, a solo career! With the help of some old producer friends she managed to release her first single that hit the shelves rather early. Lucky for her she managed to build a rather large fan base so it wasn’t difficult for her to climb back up the ladder to success.

Over the next two years, she would be 19 at this point, her career had managed to pick up but it was just so stressful. Having to write songs day in and day out, prepare for concerts, and dealing with all the fans was a little too much for her to do alone. A friend of hers from their old idol group gave her a suggestion: take up a hobby or find a way to release all that raw emotion. Anything to help her out of that slump. Iver the course of a few weeks she thought hard on it, that was until AFW came on her television. She watched intently, drawn to the idea of using wrestling as an outlet.

In between concerts and anytime she was free, Koori would train hard, day in-day out, to at least have a chance when she stepped into the ring or any ring. Her application to the AFW was quickly answered, The Lady of Ice was ready.

Attire:
Wrestling Attire:

Alternate Attire I:

Alternate Attire II:

Alternate Attire III:

Alternate Attire IV:

Alternate Attire V:

Casual Attire:

Workout Attire:

Kimono:

“Breaking the Ice”:

Fun Facts:
-Koori has a small obsession for cute things, if you went to her room you’d find her bed and dresser covered in plushies and pillows.
-She doesn’t like spicy foods.

AFW Information
Record:0/0/0

Wins:

Losses:

Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:None
Allies:None
Rivals: None
Enemies: None
Crushes:None