Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

BrittanyW, Cicilia, killcarrion, KillerV, LunarWolf, Maxy, OmegaVan0, Panda, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:32 am by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Welcome to Tension

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Welcome to Tension

Post by Teenwrestler on Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:57 pm

In one swift move, the Masterpiece was able to counter Alaina's offence with a submission move of his own. Once he came back towards Alaina after she had Irish whipped him, he managed to avoid whatever she had planned for him by ducking and doing a short roll to get in behind her, before applying his Masterlock submission, immobilizing her arms while putting pressure on her neck.

The Amazon screamed in pain but Trent made sure to tighten the hold despite her screams. Her legs kicked about but she wasn't getting anywhere, her head shaking around, making her beautiful hair flick around and brush his face but despite that, he held her firmly. The Masterpiece leaned back a bit, lifting Alaina up off her feet and give her some hang-time in the submission.

Both wrestlers were going at it hard now, their muscular bodies glistening in sweat from their exhausting battle. "Arghh save your strength Alaina, just give up! You and I both know you cant escape" he hissed.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Alaina howled in agony and was in shock at how quick of a turnaround this was! She thrashed about trying in vain to power out as she held out as long as she could..... but began tapping out, submitting to Trent! She gasped and once he let her go she would fall to the mat in a heap, gasping for breath as she struggled to recover from the incredibly painful submission hold she tapped out to.

"Arrrgghhhhh...... damn it......" She said as she crawled meekly towards the ropes, reaching out to use them to help pull herself back up to her feet once more.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:01 am

Having gained a submission himself, it was now 1-1 and down to the last fall. Trent released Alaina and watched her crawl to the ring ropes and started to slowly get back up on her feet. Trent was content with his submission, he felt he had Alaina on the ropes- literally! and was confident he could go on to beat the Amazon.

He stood in the middle of the ring, waiting for his opponent to recover before they can start their final fall.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Alaina got to her feet and put her hands up, crouching and moving at Trent. He was strong, technical and durable. He was a tough fight to be sure. He evened things up quickly and Alaina was determined to show that her first fall was no fluke. Gritting her teeth she lunged back in trying to grapple with him to pull him close! However as soon as she got close she was trying to hammer her abdomen with the hardest knee strikes she could muster over and over to try to establish herself early on in the third fall!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5