Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

Post by Charyui Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Lucy gasped in relief when she was let go and let out a little whine as she curled up on the mat, she rubbed the insides of her thighs and her crotch a little before starting to get onto her knees. She will grin at Sasha and then try to launch at the other girl to get her into a bear hug.

Also on Discord for chats and matches
Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Sasha underestimated the will of Lucy and the new-girls momentum.Lucy slung her arms around Sasha's waist and pressed while Sasha's legs trahed around.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Lucy grinned at Sasha and squeezed the other girl even harder, "How do you like my bite now?" she whispered and started to move her face closer to the other girl's.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Sasha's face turned a bit blue as she groaned and panted,cursing weakly under her breath. She drew her feet higher,closer to her body,trying to built up some counterweight that would help to brake free.She glarred at Lucy,just as this simple sparring had tunred into a heated battle also the intensity in the russian teenagers eyes grew.
"Unghh..ungh..ledddd goaaahhh!" she hised at Lucy,helpless for some moments.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Lucy grunted and knew that she couldent hold on to Sasha for very much longer, still she grinned at the other girl. "Not before i try something" she purred and will try to kiss Sasha and see what effect that would have on her.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 am

Sasha's body stiffened under the kiss an dhe rlips started to tremble.Her face blushed deep red she gave ashort gasp,cute and suprised. It was followed by a painfull moan as Lucy was still inflicting some agony. Sasha, her cheecks glowing, gasped again as Lucy stole her first kiss forcing damp,slipery lips on her's.
"Yo.you..you di.."
That move had brought the tomboy out of her concept.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Lucy smiled at Sasha, "you look so cute when you blush" she whispered and held onto her tight bear hug before leaning in to kiss Sasha's cheek and then went to rub her body up and down Sasha's for a moment. "do you like that cutie?"

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Sasha's chest rolled around a bit and she gasped,blushing even deeper.She looked at Lucy and her eyes where filled with both defiance and surprise or maybe even some lust.
The girl squirmened in the hold, the better part of her wishing to brake free still but a little part also enjoying the warmth of Lucy's body and the constant rubbing of sweating bodys.
Sasha felt a short shudder running down her spine as she looked at Lucy.
"Hmm.oahhh.you won't get me that easy!" Sasha hissed befor she slipped her shoulders up abit,trying to brake free, her hip thrusted forward against Lucy's.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Sasha's constant wriggling was really starting to turn Lucy on, so much so that she gave a small moan. As Sasha's hips thrust it made Lucy gasp and her grip on the other girl loosened, and Sasha began to get free.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:00 am

Sasha rolled ehr self together just to straighten her self again fuly in a rush,braking free.She pressed one hand on her back while she her right foot back and reached out for Lucy's cloest hand.
"Time for a short run into misery" Sasha hised as she tried to catch Lucy's arm and pull it around.
Sasha spun around short,pulling around her self,trying to irish whip Lucy into the left short side of ropes.
The teenager pulled her shoulderblades together,spinning around on her left foot and tried to toss Lucy off with all her might.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5