Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

Post by Charyui Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:27 am

Lucy sighed and rolled Sasha over and looked down at her with a smile, she then gave a chuckle before leaning down to give the other girl a little kiss. Lucy will then lay on top of Sasha going for a pinfall "One!"

Also on Discord for chats and matches
Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

Post by headshotgunny Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:13 pm

Sasha slipped her knees up,graoning. She tensed her abs,swung aroud her hip with a sudden shift of weight and tried to brake free. She tried to throw off Lucy with all her might just as a "Two" started to pass Lucy's lips.
"Unghh..not so quick!!"shhe hissed,her breath haunted, right into Lucy'a ears.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Lucy grunted as she was tossed off of Sasha and grinned at her before getting to her feet, "glad to see your still in the game sweetheart!" she said and cracked her knuckles "come on and get me!"

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:38 am

Still prone,Sasha threw a judging look at Lucy. The russian teen clenched her hands into fists,, so hard that her knuckles turned pale-white.But it was a distraction rather. Jumping to her legs,her aching back lowered and bend, she charged at Lucy,winding up for a blow but it was stil just a distraction.Instead of a furious blow or a jumping attack comes a grapple. Rushing in low,Sasha will try to dive for Lucy's legs to sling her arms around them,going for a rough,plain tackle,hoping to bring the American down into the hard mat.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Lucy hadn't been expecting the tackle at all, her eyes widened as Sasha rammed into her and caused her breath to be forced out of her. She then gave a loud cry as she was slammed into the mat, Lucy groaned in pain and arched a little.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Sasha took a short breath befor she slipped to her knees.With a short growl she grabbed Lucy's right leg and slipped aside,shifting raw weight onward on Lucy's left kneejoint, the one she pressed her own knees on.
Rolling down her shoulders and up again,Sasha hooked up Lucy's leg,bending it painfully over her shoulders. taking a deeep breath, Sasha shoved her self up,raising her upper body and leaning back a bit.
With a short growl,Sasha pushed up,executing a painfullvertical leg-split submission.
"Like ahh bait on the huuuuk" sasha taunted Lucy with thick accent.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Lucy groaned as Sasha started to move her easily, she was still dazed from the last blow. But once Sasha had her legs split Lucy let out a loud pain filled cry and started clawing at the mat and reaching desperately for the ropes. Lucy whimpered and bit her lip as she tried to not think about the pain.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:36 am

Sasha did bite down on her bottom lip again, as always when being nervous or angry..or arroused.
Slipping her right shoulder up hard she bend up her self,groaning,trying to put mor estrain on Lucy.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Lucy cried out even louder and desperately stretched for the ropes, she whimpered again and didn't know how much longer she could hold out against this hold.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Sasha,being a sportsgirl and no sadist wasn't made for submission-moves, she gave Lucy's leg a last spreading push befor she let the legs go and rolled off. Sasha slipped to her knees and looked at Lucy with a concentrated serious expression,waiting for her opponnets next move.
"Of tha hoook,trey to bite me nouwww" She said to Lucy.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next