by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isa vs Alaina - Angel vs Amazon

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Isa vs Alaina - Angel vs Amazon - Page 5 Empty Re: Isa vs Alaina - Angel vs Amazon

Post by Jaystar Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:33 am

It was indeed rare to see Isa climbing the ropes, for an aerial move that was, but this time the blonde had the distinct feeling that it was worth the gamble. Alaina was downed beside the ropes, weakened by her hold, and letting the weight of her body come crashing down on the Amazon could open her up significant possibilities to gain control of the match!

Unfortunately, the veteran refused to get fooled so easily. As soon as Isa jumped down, Alaina started rolling. The Angel had loaded all the weight she practically could on her knee drop attempt, but now all that weight only came crashing down on her knees as there was nothing but empty mat beneath them. The blonde let out a loud cry of pain, and immediately rolled over to a supine position on the mat, holding her knees with her hands clearly in pain.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Isa vs Alaina - Angel vs Amazon - Page 5 Empty Re: Isa vs Alaina - Angel vs Amazon

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:05 am

Alaina had narrowly dodged Isa's flying attack and left Alaina getting back up to her feet as Isa lay on the mat in agony. Alaina wasn't going to mess around anymore. Isa's knee's were hurting and Alaina had an idea. She made her way to Isa's legs and grabbed them by the ankles, dragging Isa towards the center of the ring. From there Alaina would try her best to position Isa's legs and roll her over attempting to lock in her personal favorite submission hold, the sharpshooter!

In the event that Alaina managed to get the hold locked in she would apply all the pressure she could on the gritty, spunky young woman!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:02 am

Isa was having regrets of her decision to climb up the ropes, but there was nothing she could have done to reverse it anymore. Instead, she could only twist and turn on the floor, trying to get the severe pain on her knees to disappear as fast as possible. But Alaina was all ready for some other maneuver, and came to grab hold of the blonde's ankles much earlier than Isa would have hoped for!

The Angel was helpless to resist at all as the Amazon was dragging her towards the center of the ring. She could guess that it wasn't a good omen at all, but what exactly was Alaina's plan was still a mystery to her... Unfortunately not for long however, as the Amazon began setting her up into her submission hold as soon as she had gotten the blonde dragged right into the center of the ring!

Maybe, if Isa's knees had not been hurting already, and if she could have guessed early on enough what Alaina's plan was, the blonde could have tried to do something to fight back. But now she just couldn't, as the veteran proceeded to roll her body over, and locked her firmly into the Sharpshooter!

Usually, legs were Isa's best weapon, but right now they were her biggest liability! Alaina knew exactly what to do to get the blonde screaming out in pain, especially considering the state of her knees. The ropes were nowhere to be seen, and the agony quickly overcame Isa's willpower to keep on fighting... And in no time the rookie started tapping fiercely on the mat!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:20 am

Alaina heard the tapping and the bell, quickly letting go of Isa. She stood with her hands raised in victory and heard her name called out on the speakers as the victor. Alaina did a little strut around the ring, her arms held out as she took in the cheers of the crowd. She gave them a wink, a quick pose and flex before making her way over towards Isa, kneeling down near her.

"Hey Isa. You are one tough lady ya know that? You worked in some really good, interesting offense in that matchup. I know you haven't wrestled here too long but I can see ya going places if you keep working on your game." Alaina said with a smile as she offered to help Isa back up to her feet. "Skill, beauty, charisma, natural talent... you got all the tools that AFW likes to see. You have a bright future ahead of you. Maybe if you'd like we could train together sometime? Maybe hang out and catch up when they do Friction autograph signings or something?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:41 am

Isa was embarrassed. Alaina had barely gotten her hold locked in, when it already became too hard for her to endure. She had tapped in no time, and it surely made her look like a clearly inferior rookie compared to her opponent...

But then again, was that really something to be embarrassed of? Alaina was the veteran, in fact the veteran of veterans in AFW. She was the Amazon. She was extremely strong, extremely skilled and had an awesome body overall. Was losing to her really something to be embarrassed of?

Isa was battling with those thoughts as Alaina celebrated her victory. If anything, the blonde was expecting to soon be quietly rolling out of the ring herself...

But before she could do that, something surprising happened. Alaina came kneeling next to her, and she had some words to say. Words that got Isa's jaw to drop, her eyes to widen and her cheeks to develop a deep blush.

Now, the fact that Alaina was helping her up did not feel like embarrassing at all. Instead, the blonde felt extremely flattered by the Amazon's words. In fact so flattered, that she almost felt uncomfortable, and didn't really know what to say. But she had to come up with some words...

"Oh, wow, I don't know what to... I think you're awesome, Alaina... Your words, they are...very kind! I mean... Of course we can... Of course we can train some time, or hang out, or...anything you want! I'd be glad to!"

The blonde was still very confused over the turn of events, but having a veteran of the ring treating her like this after their match was almost like a dream come true...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Great! I would look forward to that. Just by looking you over I can tell that body of yours packs a punch and can take a decent pounding in the ring. We can work on strength, endurance, mat skills, whatever ya like. If you want to hang out afterwards and pick my brain while we do that is great too." Alaina said with a smile as she made her way over to the ring ropes. Alaina sat on the middle rope and grabbed the top rope, holding it high to make an opening for Isa to climb through easily.

Alaina would walk up the ring ramp with Isa, patting her on the back and nodding to her. Alaina was happy to help the young wrestler out if she could. Isa had a great attitude, didn't cheat and seemed to have a high ceiling for her potential. She saw nothing but good things coming in Isa's career.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:06 am

Isa couldn't believe what had just happened. While she had indeed had her moments on top during the match, she still had been clearly the underdog compared to Alaina. Or, that was at least how she saw it herself... If anything, the blonde had expected the Amazon to just show off to the crowds, bask in the spotlight for a moment before exiting the arena completely happy after defeating yet another rookie in the ring. Her own part was probably just going to include silently vanishing out of the ring... But oh how wrong had her predictions been!

Alaina's commendations, evaluations, encouragement and support caught Isa totally off guard. But as soon as her words sank into her, they meant the world to her. If a top talent such as Alaina was ready to train her, to support her and to give her advice on her young career, that would make a huge difference on Isa's future. A fundamental one, in fact...

"That - that sounds great!! I really appreciate your words, so thank you! And yes, that training sounds perfect! I have to admit, I really need to get some more strength... And endurance too. And mat skills... I mean, anything! Anything that you can teach me, I'll be glad to learn!" the blonde praised Alaina's offer, as the veteran was making room between the ropes for her to slide through, before heading together towards the exit. And as the duo was walking up the ramp, the Angel and the Amazon definitely looked more like allies rather than rivals...

Winner by submission: Alaina Sanders - The Amazon!!!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5