Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, Cirno, GreatForce, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Panda, Tarantulust, XSirenX

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

Gaining Momentum - Madison Kelly vs. Margaux LeFeuvre - Page 4 Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Gaining Momentum - Madison Kelly vs. Margaux LeFeuvre

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gaining Momentum - Madison Kelly vs. Margaux LeFeuvre - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaining Momentum - Madison Kelly vs. Margaux LeFeuvre

Post by Berial on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Though his face rarely showed it, if it showed much of anything at any given moment, Olivier never failed to be taken aback by the site of his ever radiant and grand mistress coming into form. From behind the apron, his eyes watched carefully past the ropes, never leaving her irreproachable frame, her exemplary visage. Not until she reached the center of the ring. Whereupon his gaze shifted toward her equal - nay, her opposite - and felt a short renaissance overcome his mind.

It was one of past glories and humiliations, tears of joy and anguish that seemed to come and go whenever he took up this duty. He felt himself beside a ring a million miles away, where the air was fresh and the tongues proper. He heard the echoes of clouting flesh and the drizzle of fresh sweet against his face to which he didn’t offer so much as a blink in return. His eyes were taken by the rosy, blooded magnificence standing defiantly in the center, absorbing all the color and air and hope within the room. There were roars of outrage, screams of shock, cries for help. He heard none of it, saw none of it. The only thing he felt and cared for was that pink hue. It looked to him, and he looked at it. His face didn’t move.

He left his memory, dragged back by the palpable tension emanating from the ring. His eyes went from the brunette, recognizing the hard expression on her face, to his Madame’s, finding the same familiarity. He blinked, then, with a sigh, gave his shoulders a barely noticeable shrug. “C’est dommage.”

Margaux’s feelings were on another plane. The tongue between her teeth lapped and roved up and down, desperate for another taste of tonight’s plat principal. She could smell Madison’s scent even with the official between them, feel the animosity in that lovely scowl as it shot through her. Her heart beat strongly in the center of her chest, her muscles accentuated and flared over through the surface of her tight skin, feeling the euphoria of the evening capsize inside of her God-given soul.

The bell rang out not a moment later. The Frenchwoman’s gloves came up on their own, gluing themselves to her cheeks and covering up her chin. She moved fast, swaying left, then right, then left again, keeping her head moving as she came into Madison’s range. Her movement stopped, when she fully aligned with Madison once again, and stepped in strongly with a fierce lunge, firing a one-two with her momentum before going to step in once more in the even Madison was forced back, putting all her weight into an overhand right to smash her pretty head into the floor.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaining Momentum - Madison Kelly vs. Margaux LeFeuvre - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaining Momentum - Madison Kelly vs. Margaux LeFeuvre

Post by Yori on Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:06 pm

Arlon had the right of it. She was too eager, too invested in trying to shut Margaux down that it was making her fight needlessly reckless. She had made a name for herself, at least back home, by being aggressive but smart. She didn't have the size or muscle to go blow for blow with many people in this sport so why was she doing that now? Her temperament was a curse, one she was keenly aware about yet it took her by the hand and was able to give her about from time to time.

Think quicker, fight smarter, keep your head clear.

Was mom watching? She did know. Probably since the times alliagnee nicely despite the vast ocean between them. Madison fully expected to get an earful from her as well mirroring most of what her coach had just drilled into her head. That was fine. She could deal with a kick in the ass from both fronts over this to get her head screwed on straight… hopefully without having it knocked clean off in this fight first.

Madison stood he ground but didn't commit, bouncing lightly on the ball of her feet to keep herself in motion, blood flowing. Her narrowed eyes were locked, taking in every ounce of detail she could on Margaux's movements to draw out a hard read. As her opponent weaved in on her the urge to strike first was overwhelming. Throw a punch, clip the woman before she started in fully… that was folly. The frenchwoman had already proven her ability to take a hit and keep going. Throwing her fists early would leave her open and she wasn't terribly interested in being lit up again by a combination from this woman.

Her eyes followed the approaching sway over the tops of her raised gloves, muscles twitching with anticipation with each step she considered an opening to attack.

Hold.

The French woman was bearing down, almost on her. She could feel her throat tighten and hairs stand up on the back of her neck. Her mouth was dry… she ignored it and bit down harder on the guard as if she were a rabid animal tearing at a victim.

Hold.

Fists flew. She remained, upper body working her defensive as she dipped slightly to the side to make the snappy strike hit air. Her back bent as the second came, leaning away with her arms raised. She felt it clip her, just the arm. It stung, but she would live… where was it…

Hold.

As Margaux stepped into her space further Madison floated back, keeping her at the distance she wanted to be able to properly react. She liked being in close, but limiting options for Margaux was her aim for now by keeping her just within reach. The corner of her eye twitched as she saw what she wanted. That strain of muscle, shifting of body that came with a more terrifying blow.

Hold!

Through aching muscles and the dull throb still present in her head she was forced to act. Her feet shuffled, dancing her deftly back and around the side to narrowly avoid the crushing blow that would have likely brought to to the canvas, perhaps even ending their bout. She seized the moment, mid motion already cranking her arm back, primed to fire.

Now!

The moment the weighted strike had caused Margaux to overextend, lacking balance to react or maintain footing. That was her take, that was her plan. She threw her glove hard, sailing it up and over the extended arm of her foe to drive it into her face with all she could muster. She was banking on knocking the woman down. She needed the momentum, something, anything she could grasp hold of to fight back from.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Margaux moved with purpose rarely seen since her last showing in Momentum, and a few returning spectators from that last bout were quick to notice it. Her eyes were glazed over again with that noticeable hunger, that urge for blood that practically radiated off her body like vapors of sweat caught in cold water, unable to simmer the unquenchable fires beneath. She stepped strongly, trying with all her might to connect one strike after the other, and they had no idea what had brought on this change. A moment to cool her head? Advice from that weird butler still watching with his stoic posture about him?

For that, one needed to be in Margaux’s shoes.

From there, one would have a clear view of Madison’s face. The drive, the spirit, the blood pumping through the veins accentuated in each arm. There was renewed vigor that anyone observing from afar would find impossible to hazard. It mind reminded the Frenchwoman of someone...

Yes. She’d sized her mark up adequately, tasted all the helpings she cared for. The dye had to be cast. The seal broken. Margaux’s fists flew without an inch of restraint, channeling energy and ferocity into each curled fist. Almost had her at one, nicked her. With a blade, she would have hit an artery, had the woman’s fate sealed. The next one found purchase, bringing a smile to Margaux’s lips. She didn’t hesitate with her followup. It was right there as she cast the smashing downstrike. Her head colliding with the floor, the explosion of viscera...

...so why did Madison have to go and ruin it?

Her fist rammed down and Madison dodged, leaving nothing but dead air to find. Margaux’s head turned to the side to watch her evade, only she wasn’t running away. The Australian’s glove was there to meet her, smacking her head right back forward, and leaving as it snapped to the side. Her pink hair whipped high as she stumbled and titled. Her body listed, and it seemed that fate was for the canvas...until her foot slammed into the floor, stopping her descent just short in an awkward, spread posture. Her legs kept wide and her gloves nearly brushed the floor. Her head snapped back towards Madison, a line of blood running down the corner of her lip as her wide, brimming smile masked the harsh cackling beneath. Her feet slid back together, popping up with a sudden ardor fed by the sting in her mouth and the taste of iron.

“Oh! Mon little rabeet has found ze joy of Spring back in its step!” She punched her gloves together, bringing her guard back up, watching the nimble Australian with renewed eagerness. She still hadn’t blinked. “Dance with me, my beautiful hare!”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Arlon slapped his massive meaty hand to the edge of the ring, his own way of clapping as Madison drilled the Frenchwoman. He saw her leaning, had done leaning of his own to watch the woman fa with a wide grin on his face.  But like many of the now cheering fans behind him, they all went silent when Margaux came to a stop, snapping into a place like a woman possessed refusing to be brought down. His cheerful chuckling died as he watched her right herself, banging the ring again as he shouted “Don't let up!”

Madison watched, corner of her eye twitching as her opponent took her blow and returned like a phatom to haunt her. Like a deer in headlights frozen… until her coach's voice hit her ears snapping her out of it. She stared down the grinning visage of her opponent, sliding her boots along the canvas to inch closer. The second Margaux opened her mouth to comment, clapping her gloves together rather than putting them up, Madison snapped two quick jabs for her face, looking to cut the woman off while she was preoccupied with playing her games. This was a fight, not a sit down dinner date.

"How about a slam dance?" Her words were muffled, most of her ability to sound coherent stripped from her due to the limitations of her mouth guard.

She expected to be blocked, that was fine. It was about preassure and denial, not allowing the other woman to see or react. Immediately after throwing out her two swift punches she dipped to the left, staying low and close, cocking back a arm close to her body. With a twirl she let it rip, using her upper body momentum and a sudden extension of her after fly in a hard body blow that would hopefully open the Frenchwoman up for something more.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4