Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A day at the beach
by HighFly Today at 10:45 am

» Back From Hiatus
by Gwyndolin Today at 10:33 am

» Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!
by Daaharu Today at 7:17 am

» Topic: Wrestling?
by Harrier Today at 6:54 am

» Violet Young
by killcarrion Today at 5:03 am

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Harrier, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Back From Hiatus

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am by Gwyndolin

I mentioned awhile back that I was expecting to be absent from this site for 2-3 weeks as I worked to finish my last college semester. That pause turned into two months due to some extra tasks that kept me busy, but I finally have the free time to roleplay again! Grades for the last quarter turned out great, so it looks like I'll graduate as I hoped I would once my degree is certified.

I'll update my ongoing roleplays shortly. Glad to be back!

Comments: 7

Matches?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:38 am by LtLukas

Hey there. You want to have a match? What's that? You want to have a match with the best goddamn RPer on this site? Well, then go ask acuya or Alexandra (RIP) because you are going to be stuck with me. But you should still sit the fuck down because I am about to slap your bitch tits with some awesome shit, whether you like it or not.

Eka is a nice girl. She has stamina for days, and can submit an alligator. She is really sweet though, but if you want to see her get real unsweet, well, why …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Away for a vacation

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:51 am by TomboyTsuka

From tomorrow to July 18th, I will be away from AFW as I will go on a summer holiday to Shanghai, China. I'll see you pals again on July 19th. Have fun everyone!!

Comments: 2

SS 18 Hardcore Title: Silver Ace (c) vs Jessica Wright (Monsters Ball Match)

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Summer Splash

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: SS 18 Hardcore Title: Silver Ace (c) vs Jessica Wright (Monsters Ball Match)

Post by LtLukas on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:20 am

Jessica saw Silver Ace coming at her like a meteor strike, and she had to make an instant decision. Sure, she could probably get out of the way. But she did not come all the way to Italy so that she could dive out of the way like some highflying luchadora. No, in an instant, Jessica dug her heel in and flexed her legs. No, she was going to take this one standing, and she was going to show Ace and the world that she was not afraid of anything.

But perhaps she should have been. It did not take long for Jessica to go down. The Violent Violet was a big and strong woman, but Ace was no slouch herself. Jessica's feet were moving fast, but not quite fast enough to prevent her rear from hitting the mat. Just like Ace, she got her knee up to prevent Ace from getting much further. Unlike Ace, however, she sent a few punches to the side of Ace's head to remind the woman that she ought not to get too close next time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SS 18 Hardcore Title: Silver Ace (c) vs Jessica Wright (Monsters Ball Match)

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Ah, smart woman, getting her knees up. Well, Ace could just slip around that as quick as-OwOwOwFuckingOwstopitOWFUCK.

Jessica was even more clever than Ace had given her credit for, smacking her with several hard punches to the side of her head, each shot connecting with force, jerking Silver Aces head to the side for a couple fast seconds, until she managed to roll away.

"Owww...fuck..." The Hardcore Champ groaned, her head throbbing, still able to get to her feet, but clearly taken aback by just how hard Jessica could hit!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:34 am

Jessica rolled away, and stood up herself. The first act was far from over. She knew that, down to the core of her bones. All of her 5'10 frame was on display now, and she clenched her fist. She was breathing hard, but not too hard - just enough to let the world know that she was now fully committed to this match, but she was not quite fatigued yet. Her heel dug into the mat below her, and she looked at her opponent with scorn.

"You know, we didn't respect you. As the champ. No one did." Jessica leaned over and spat. "You don't deserve that fucking belt. You don't deserve shit. That is why I am going to feel great ripping it out of your hands."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:12 am

Well, that was just mean spirited, wasn't it?

At one time, those words would have cut pretty deep. The idea of earning peoples respect had been her biggest motivator, and her first few years in AFW had been filled with self doubt and insecurity.

But that was then. This was now. She had fought some of the best in AFW, and had come out on top. She beat Adrian Kytes, one of the greatest in AFW history, in her hometown to become Hardcore Champion. She had come back from setbacks like injury, sneak attacks, and other bullshit to reign as the undisputed Hardcore Champ, and this purple haired bitch wasn't taking it away from her!

"You know what? I don't need your respect."
She said, straightening up, clearly not done by a long shot. "I've earned everything I've gotten, while people like you and Styx rely on cheap tactics and then cry when you don't get what you haven't earned. All I need from people like you is too keep lining up, so I can take you down!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:11 am

Jessica's stance softened. This was hardly the place to talk. Back in Tokyo, she had a mic in her hand. But then, she was talking to everyone: to the management who would arrange this match, to the fans who would tune in to this spectacle, and to Ace herself. But now there was no microphone, no pretenses, no nothing. It was just Jessica, and Ace. With no microphone, she was speaking directly at her opponent. Before she even began talking, her lips curled into a tight snarl.

"You don't fucking get it. You should get it, but you fucking don't. This isn't a fairy tale, this isn't some dumb kids' show. This is real. The realest thing you are ever going to feel in your life." Jessica took a step forward. "And I am not Adrian. I am not River. You are going to wish you kept your damn mouth shut." Another step. "And I am going to show you why."

Jessica was sprinting now, making a bee line at Ace. She leaped into the air. Jessica was never going to be confused for a high-flyer, but those large thighs of hers were not just for show - when Jessica wanted to get up, she could get up. The thing was, she also wanted to get out, stretching those legs of hers towards Ace for a missile drop kick!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:56 am

Ace didn't verbally respond, already done with the conversation. She was stepping closer, eager to close the distance between the two women, wanting to get her hands on Jessica and show her just why she would regret accepting this match.

And then Jessica flew.

Well, not exactly. She just had long legs and could jump. But holy fuck could she jump. Had the woman not had the violent streak befitting a pro wrestler, she could have done well in the WNBA for certain. But Ace had no time to be impressed by the impressive leap, as it ended up with Jessica's long legs kicking out at her, smashing into the Hardcore Champions chest, knocking her flat onto the mat with a gasp, completely not expecting such an athletic move!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:10 am

It was smooth. It was pure. It was raw. Jessica's booted feet slammed into Ace's chest like a mallet rings a bell, and the woman promptly flew back in accordance with the laws of physics. Jessica was very fond of those laws, but she was far less fond of the law of gravity, given how she plummeted down to the ground shortly after. The bump was a slight one, given how buoyed she was by her adrenaline and the taste of violence, and she was undeterred by it. In a flash, the Violent Violet was up again, pursuing her opponent with great fervor.

Jessica was determined to show exactly what she meant. Knowing full well that this was a no-DQ match, the first move she would do was a stomp, hopefully in the same place where she had just landed that missile drop kick. If her opponent had any wind left in her sails, that would surely rip it out of her.

But that was not going to be the last of it. She would take a half step to the side, and then bring a quick knee down on Ace's head. The one two combo would surely keep her down long enough for Jessica to make it outside the ring, the Violent Violet though as she got up and raced towards the ropes...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:35 am

Ace would have liked to say she was up in a flash after taking that dropkick, and back on the attack...but when a woman like Jessica planted both feet into your chest, there was really only so much you could actually do other than fall back and try your best to get your air back, and hope the imprints of the bottom of the woman's boots off her chest.

Jessica clearly was in no mood to give Ace any time though, not that Ace would have given her any either. The stomp would have made her utter a pained exclamation, probably one of her infamous cries of "FUCK!" she often did, which some fans had used to make her a meme on the internet. But she didn't, couldn't, in fact, do so, as only a second after the stomp, Ace's eyes widened as she got an up close view of Jessica's hard knee, right as it dropped onto the side of her head, causing it to bounce against the mat, leaving the champion groaning, wondering where the stars dancing in her vision came from!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2