Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Amazon vs The Shadow Lord! Alaina Sanders vs GASTER

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Amazon vs The Shadow Lord! Alaina Sanders vs GASTER Empty The Amazon vs The Shadow Lord! Alaina Sanders vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Tue May 22, 2018 10:57 pm

When Clara requested for her to have more matches from the AFW higher ups...she didn't quite expect something of this magnitude.

Alaina Sanders, former Entropy champion, and someone who has built up her name quite a bit in the company to be considered a major player in the company, pretty much solidified to be a main eventer in the company in the coming years...

As she sat in the locker room, waiting for her match to come up, her heart was racing. Alaina was not someone to take lightly. She already had problems with bigger women...but someone of the Amazon's famed strength was even more difficult. Due to her size, the Brit was fairly easy to grab off the ground and toss around the ring...and even outside it...

"...no!", she shook her head. She didn't want the odds to get to her head. Odds rarely mattered in wrestling, and upsets were fairly common. She was going to beat Alaina in the ring tonight, and raise her stock in the company big time!

A knock on the locker room door from a crewmember let her know she was a minute from her entrance. She swiftly put on her famed mask, and favorite yellow hoodie, and headed for the gorilla position...

...and a few moments later, the fog would descend onto the AFW Arena's entrance ramp, and out would come the Shadow Lord GASTER, to mixture of crowd's cheers and boos (the latter doing so mostly in good fun for the character), with the masked girl letting out her loud signature laugh into the crowd, before making her way down the ramp, and rolling into the ring.

Instead of letting out her maniacal laugh one more time, she instead asked the ref for a mic, with ref obliging her in her request. Pacing around the ring, GASTER lifted it towards her covered mouth:

"Tonight, I am facing one of this dimensions greatest champions! And I will mercilessly and decisively destroy her, and even make her my follower, as a major leap in my conquest of this universe!"

Finishing her promo, she gave the mic back to the ref, and got ready for her match in her corner, taking off her yellow hoodie to reveal her yellow top, while wearing yellow boots and grey leggings to add to her attire. She was still anxious as all hell about the match, and would start doing stretches and deep breath to calm herself, looking across to the entrance ramp, and waiting for Alaina to make her way to the ring...

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

The Amazon vs The Shadow Lord! Alaina Sanders vs GASTER Empty Re: The Amazon vs The Shadow Lord! Alaina Sanders vs GASTER

Post by HighFly Wed May 23, 2018 6:42 am

Alaina had fought quite a few women who were out there or eccentric. However, as she was backstage clad in her wrestling attire waiting for the signal to go down the ramp she witness something a bit different. Her opponent, GASTER was on TV with the mic just after she entered the ring. She said something about taking over the universe but everything about her screamed eccentric in a cute way instead of a maniacal one.

Alaina already figured she would enjoy her match tonight. As her music played and she herself made her way down the ramp the crowd roared with her appearance. Alaina high fived fans all the way down the ramp before running up to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and inside. She looked over at GASTER who did look a good bit smaller than she expected.

Alaina now called for a mic and smiled. "Sorry GASTER but I won't join your conquest of the universe. In fact I have to oppose you as amazon warrior women don't allow for evil villains to win." Alaina said with a shrug, going along with what GASTER had said earlier. She stood in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, tensing up her body to show the full extent of her figure to try to intimidate GASTER a bit.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

The Amazon vs The Shadow Lord! Alaina Sanders vs GASTER Empty Re: The Amazon vs The Shadow Lord! Alaina Sanders vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 25, 2018 11:42 am

"Umm...aaah...", Clara let out as Alaina approached the ring. Even though she read what her height was, even though she expected the Amazon to be a tad bit bigger than she was...it was still weird seeing her being only neck high to the Amazon...as well as a lot more muscle-y.

Thankfully, the Amazon played along with GASTER's character, causing the Shadow Lord to smile underneath her mask. But, as the Amazon flexed in the ring, showing her powerful frame to the slimmer Shadow Lord...

...causing GASTER to tense up for a moment, seemingly slightly fearful of her foe's power:

"Grrrhhmmm...Well, then I'll be the first villain to beat and disgrace you! Even if I can't beat you in a match of brawn, I'll win in a match of wits!", she would explain to Alaina, as the referee inquired about the two ladies preparation, to which GASTER positively nodded.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 26, 2018 10:53 am

Alaina stood tall shaking her head at GASTER. As the bell rang the amazon waste no time taking action! She moved forward and swung her arm out, trying to catch GASTER in a fast, hard hitting clothesline! Alaina wanted to strike first and strike often in order to quickly ground the smaller woman and nullify any agility edge she held on the bigger Alaina!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:04 am

As the bell rung, GASTER's head ran through ideas on how to get an advantage on the Amazon fairly early on. Trying baiting her into a test of strength into a possible monkey flip crossed her mind, as did trying to outwrestle Alaina in a collar and elbow tie up, to try and get her into the hold very early on.

To all of these strategies, the brunette had one very simple solution, as she would run straight at the Shadow Lord like a freight train and hit her with a hard clothesline!

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

The force of the clothesline sent her flipping and spinning through the air, straight onto her back, Alaina easily downing GASTER not barely a second into the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:00 am

Alaina smashed into GASTER and pumped a fist up as she stood over her foe. "There is no place in my ring for a sinister one such as yourself!" Alaina shouted as she bent down to yank GASTER back up to her feet.

The amazon grabbed hold of GASTER and tried once more to grab hold of her. Alaina scooped her up and spun around as quickly as she could a couple times before running forward to powerslam GASTER to the canvass!

If successful Alaina would reach over to hook a leg and go for an early pin!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:44 am

GASTER could only let out groan in response to Alaina's quip...only for it to turn it to turn into a shriek as Alaina grabbed the Shadow Lord's dark mane, to get her back up to her feet.

Still too rattled by the Amazon's clothesline, GASTER couldn't properly fight back, as Alaina would scoop her off the mat, disorientating her by spinning both herself and the Shadow Lord, and slamming her back-first, into the canvas!

"AAAAAH!"

She attempted to roll away, to get outside the ring to rethink her strategy against the Amazon...but the brunette's heavy frame would pin her to the canvas, as Alaina herself would reach for her leg and hook it, covering her for the pin!

"ONE!"

"TWO----NO!"

Right at the 2 count, the Masked Lord would use her untrapped foot and hands to push herself and barely separate her body off the mat to kick out, barely able to lift Alaina's body off of her even a centimeter off the ground...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:59 am

Alaina felt GASTER kick out and she knelt on her knees, hands on her hips as she looked at GASTER shaking her head. She was a stubborn one it seemed! Alaina got up, pulling GASTER up by the arm with her. Using all her power Alaina twisted her torso and stepped into an Irish whip, sending GASTER flying towards the ropes as quickly as she could!

The amazon took off the other way, bolting with all her deceptive speed Alaina bounced off the ropes and rushed back on the oncoming GASTER. She wanted to run at her, leaping forward with her arm extended to deliver the biggest running lariat she could in order to level GASTER!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:23 am

"Uuuuugh...", GASTER let out, unable to get up to her feet even after kicking out of the pin...

Alaina would quickly help her in that task, not only getting her up to her feet, but also launching her towards the ropes, while bolting off in the opposite direction!

Despite being hurting and dazed, the Shadow Lord managed to quickly think of a counter towards the Amazon! As the two rivals approached the middle of the ring, GASTER would leap up into the air, attempting to circle the Amazon's head with her legs, practically sitting on her shoulders, before pulling back to drive her head into the ring canvas with a Frankensteiner!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:35 am

Alaina saw GASTER coming and her eyes widened. She thought she had a nice sweet target to plow into the ring but the amazon was mistaken! GASTER leapt up and had her legs right around Alaina's head in a sitting position on her shoulders. Alaina reached up to try to steady herself but her own motion was working against her as GASTER flipped her over planting her head into the mat! Alaina groaned and flopped down, rolling to her side to cradle her head after such an impact!

The amazon was down and struggling to get up after GASTERs counter, leaving the mall woman with time to recover and act!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next