Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Nelv, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

looking again

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 pm by anime_hentaifighter

So looking for a few more matches.Plus may upload some new characters this weekend

Comments: 0

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:31 pm by TomboyTsuka

Sorry if I'm being inactive lately... I was applying for a job around a few weeks ago, and had to go through several interviews. I'm kinda tired and had no time to reply here...

But the good news is that I finally got my new laptop. It's an ASUS Vivobook i5. It should be able to run Honey Select and finally give some life to my empty Pixiv gallery. Maybe I'll make your OCs soon? Stay tuned!!

Comments: 6

Looking for a Match for Megumi Mutoh

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I finally get myself Megumi Mutoh, and the first thing I'd like to use her for is, of course, a match! I'm looking for anyone interested to have their girls facing Megumi in the ring. You can contact me via PM here or DM me on Discord.

And here's the link to her profile so you can see what she's like:

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18422-megumi-mutoh

Comments: 0

The Rising of Red Nation: Linda & Sydney Vs Ryu & Ataru

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: The Rising of Red Nation: Linda & Sydney Vs Ryu & Ataru

Post by wrestleryu on Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Ryu was still oblivious of Ataru's troubled situation, too engrossed in his possible, probable, imminent victory over Linda as she heard her twitch and let out such delightful scream of pleasure.

"Mmmm oh yes... just a little more and-nghhhh??". A thick yet undoubtly feminine arm sneaked underneath his chin, feeling like a velvet-layered steel bar as Sydney picked him up from behind.
"G-Gasp.... d-don't... Unnngghhhh...!!!". Grabbed by his throat and easily lifted up, the handsome crimson-haired had just a brief moment to wonder how could these she-hulks lift a guy so effortlessly, before he was slammed down with a vicious chokeslam, leaving him stunned and temporarilyy at the busty amazon's mercy.

Without Ryu's aid, Ataru's predicament was ever more troubled... though in a pleasant way, as Linda kept pumping his boyhood, eliciting a faint moan from his lips. "Ahhnn...g-gotta...stop you...0///0".  
Feeling his strenght being gradually transferred to his growing erection, Ataru interrupted his own sensuous assault on Linda in order to bring both hands to his crotch and thus stop her handjob.
But even if successful, that would be still a mistake because, from now on, Ataru was going to be on the defensive against Linda's holds... And she looked quite eager to take care of the naughty little boy in many ways.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:08 pm

After slamming Ryu down with what seemed to be little effort, Sydney was eager to take out her frustrations on him. However, she also knew that Artaru was the one that did the crime. So she'd make quick work of Ryu before switching with her teammate. The she-monster started by grabbing his bottoms and literally tearing them off them off. There was definitely a 'RIIIIP' sound as she yanked them down his legs. Then, after tossing them out of the ring, Sydney turned to Linda as she made out with the boy.

The bulky woman was still close to cumming, but after working her opponent's cock long enough, it seemed like he was in worse shape than her. Her hand job faltered as he resisted, though, which was when Syd butted in.

"Hey, switch with me." the man-eating brute said to her teammate. Linda's eyes turned to see Syd while continuing the dominating kiss. Knowing that her teammate wanted blood, though, she wasn't about to refuse. Besides, Sydney had saved her from turning into these boy's sex toy.

"Mwah!...Ok sure...Good luck kid..." Linda said after breaking the kiss and shoving Ataru away. Then she'd start walking over to the downed Ryu to pay him back. Sydney wouldn't say a word as she looked down at the smaller man. She just cracked her knuckles and let her intimidating aura sink in. However, instead of attacking at some point, Syd planted both of her feet on the ring and simply waited for him to attack her.

"Get. Up." she growled fearsomely. "Show me what you've got, bitch...or can you only take cheap shot when my back is turned?" Syd said while pulling off her straps off and revealing her large breasts that were good enough to get a loud pop from the rowdy fans.

"Come on! Hit me!" the towering woman yelled as she slapped her bare chest. While Syd was daring him to hit her, though, Linda was currently getting on top of Ryu in 69 position. If she succeeded, then the bulky woman would attempt to plant her rear on his face, and start jerking off his shaft.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Ataru: the cute boy could not feel more belittled, as Linda parted from their kiss with a suggestive *mwah* and just effortlessly tossed him to her tag partner, like if he was some kind of plushy pet!
Fallen at Sydney's feet, he was greatly intimidated at her dominant pose, strong feminine legs spread apart, cracking her knuckles and a predatorial glare piercing him, the busty she-monster looked eager to give him due payback for his sneaky attack... and then much more!

"Guh... sorry...", he instinctively started to aplogize, as compelled by her dominant aura; then he shook his brain back on track as he tried to reply: "W-Wait, what's the big deal? Interference is a part of the game in a tag team match, no?". Still intimidated but also nudged into reaction by her contempt, Ataru slowly stood up.
"H-Hey I'm not afraid to fight face to...ugh... 0///0 f-face...?"... Or more like 'face to breasts', he thought in uneasiness as Syd defiantly put her huge unstrapped bosom before his flushed features.
Feeling like those bouncy melons were threatening to freeze and hypnotize him, the young boy forced himself to react, thrusting forward with the first attack coming to his mind: a clothesline. One that, given the clear height gap, was going to be accidentally aimed right at Syd's massive bosom.

Ryu: After the vicious chokeslam take, he was definitely in need to recover, his head spinning like crazy and his back aching like hell from the crash landing on the mats. The crimson haired boy would be somewhat grateful that Sydney had shifted her attention elsewhere, if he didn't know that "elsewhere" meant Ataru.
Groaning and shaking the cobwebs off his head, the young wrestler tried to gather his strenght and sit up... but that's when Linda shadowed him with her buff voluptuous frame.

"Gasp... oh no you won-tmmppffhh!!!". Ryu had just the time to see that large but perfectly shaped butt cover his vision, than he was pinned back down as Linda plopped herself right onto his face.
"Mmrfffhh mfffff.... 0///0". Those muscular yet somewhat plump hips of hers were wide enough to completely eclipse Ryu's face, effictively suffocating the boy while rewarding Linda with the muffled screams, and failed attempts at breathings from the trapped boy. With her hand starting to pump Ryu's exposed cock, a mind-numbing handjob was added to his predicament, making the handsome boy's blind, weak struggles easier to control.
Finally, Linda could do what she loved: gently dominating a nice-looking boy who was powerless underneath her superior strenght!

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Sydney didn't even bring up her arms as Ataru came at her with a clothesline. She told him to hit her, and that's what she was gonna let him do. However, as his arm connected with her chest, the much larger woman only went back a step and a half. It wasn't his fault really, she was just too big to be dropped by a move like that. Her tits were stinging, but that wasn't enough to save him from the she-monster's wrath.

"Linda! Let's SYKE these bastards!" Syd would yell while grabbing a hold on the back of his neck. Then she'd yank him towards her for a harsh headbutt to leave him reeling on the ground! That way she could easily strip off his bottoms and expose him to the cheering crowd.

Meanwhile, Linda was still jerking Ryu off as she heard the she-monster call out to her. She was clearly confused at first. Titling her head as she looked over to her teammate while she jerked Ryu off at the same time. It wasn't that hard to do both at the same time, but what Syd had told her was hard to determine.

"Syke? What are you talking about-" Linda began to say before remembering the woman's finishing move. "OOOOOH! Syked!" the bulky woman said before wrapping her arms under and around the guy's waist. Then, with an impressive show of power, Linda would began to lift Ryu up into position for a tombstone piledriver. While in that position, though, she'd also take his dick in her mouth to blow him.

This was Sydney's finisher, "Get Syked!", which Syd wanted them both to use on Ryu and Ataru. The fact that this was a hentai KO match made this a good plan, so Linda would give her opponent ride of his life, before trying to knock him out cold as Sydney likely did the same to his cousin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5